Windows 10: Skipping problems

Discus and support Skipping problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer won't stay on the task on which I'm working skips to another site and I can't find it. Driving me crazy!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BarbaraFarrell3, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Skipping problems

My computer won't stay on the task on which I'm working skips to another site and I can't find it. Driving me crazy!

:)

BarbaraFarrell3, Jul 16, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 16, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Skipping problems

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Skipping problems

1. Skipping problems - Similar Threads - Skipping problems

2. photos application showing not possible numbers and cannot skip using the timeline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos application showing not possible numbers and cannot skip using the timeline: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-application-showing-not-possible-numbers/c3642303-e129-4d66-9702-1df8e2e4a1f5
  3. photos application showing not possible numbers and cannot skip using the timeline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos application showing not possible numbers and cannot skip using the timeline: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-application-showing-not-possible-numbers/c3642303-e129-4d66-9702-1df8e2e4a1f5
  4. Why does window photos viewer skip back to the first photo when pressing next on a photo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does window photos viewer skip back to the first photo when pressing next on a photo...: I have issues with microsoft photo viewer. When I click the next photo it goes back to the start rather than the next photo. For example, if I click next on photo fourteen I get photo one rather than photo fifteen. It then goes photo one, photo two and so on. I had this issue...
  5. Why does window photos viewer skip back to the first photo when pressing next on a photo...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does window photos viewer skip back to the first photo when pressing next on a photo...: I have issues with microsoft photo viewer. When I click the next photo it goes back to the start rather than the next photo. For example, if I click next on photo fourteen I get photo one rather than photo fifteen. It then goes photo one, photo two and so on. I had this issue...
  6. Windows booting up - Check disk, press any keys to skip

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows booting up - Check disk, press any keys to skip: I have no idea why does this appear, whenever I just boot up my laptop, it just always give me this and the checking mostly takes 40 minutes, why and any way to stop this?...
  7. Skipping music, problem related with USB microphone, media controller stuck in left upper...

Skipping music, problem related with USB microphone, media controller stuck in left upper...: I'm haveing a problem with music and media related programs. This problem is somehow related with my USB microphone, while plugged in, it automaticaly skipping songs on spotify and media controller is stuck in left corner. When i unplug the microphone, system acts normally....
  8. Got problem when using DISM restore health and can't understand multiple line skips please help

Got problem when using DISM restore health and can't understand multiple line skips please help: C:\WINDOWS\system32>Dism /online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.19041.572 Image Version: 10.0.19042.630 [===========================84.9%================= ]...
  9. Problem with skipped files during backup of Windows 10 using Windows 7 Backup and Restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with skipped files during backup of Windows 10 using Windows 7 Backup and Restore: Good evening. I have backed up my computer like this for a couple of years now with no issue. However, tonight when backing up it said some items were skipped. Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Users\figur\Pictures\Camera Roll. Error:STATUS_WAIT_3...
  10. Problems after skipping last 2 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after skipping last 2 updates: i got so preterbed buy ie10's edge i did't do last two updates....l.now i got motrre issues.........edge is trouble * Moved from IE10/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-after-skipping-last-2-updates/5281bf23-cce0-4b13-9270-cff623204fea