Windows 10: skpe 8.3 newest update

Discus and support skpe 8.3 newest update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; love the new update features when on video call but cant type message to deaf person... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeCole6, Oct 26, 2018.

1. MikeCole6 Win User

skpe 8.3 newest update

love the new update features when on video call but cant type message to deaf person

:)

MikeCole6, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Windows 8 failure configuring updates and reverting

I agree 8 is awful! It's not for me though... I replaced a broken screen in a Win 8 laptop that was given to me and I am going to give it for free to someone that can't afford one so they can do homework at home. Yes I took it from 8 to 8.1 back on 10/09/2014. This is what I posted there...

"Great post! I found a similar one. I would like to point out that you may want to edit your OP...

1. Step 1 should read to disable AUTOMATIC updates, not disable manual updates.

2. KB2871398 should really read KB2871389

I would like to say that KB2917499 may also be needed as it was in my case. I also had to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter after installing those 2 updates. After these steps I was able to begin my 8.1 download from the Microsoft store. I don't know if it made a difference or not, but I also went into the Bios and disabled "Secure Boot."

It was a helpful post. Thanks!

BlackHawk1, Oct 26, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

skpe 8.3 newest update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond skpe 8.3 newest update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

skpe 8.3 newest update

1. skpe 8.3 newest update - Similar Threads - skpe newest update

2. Newest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newest Windows Update: So I get the notification when i go to shut my desktop down a few nights back, so i do it. It goes through the normal process, but the update gets stuck at 42 percent for 5 minutes, then my computer says it can't complete the update, reverts the changes, and shuts down. Is...
  3. Newest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Newest Windows Update: So I get the notification when i go to shut my desktop down a few nights back, so i do it. It goes through the normal process, but the update gets stuck at 42 percent for 5 minutes, then my computer says it can't complete the update, reverts the changes, and shuts down. Is...
  4. Newest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newest update: My husband did his updates today and when requested restarted. The friggin thing deleted EVERYTHING on his computer WHAT THE LITERAL HELL? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newest-update/606b5cca-4a12-46bd-b3b8-769f279de559
  5. Newest win10 update

Newest win10 update: Did the new update screw up anyone's homepage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newest-win10-update/638e1814-18d8-45fd-b355-d52df35edd31
  6. Newest Microsoft Update

Newest Microsoft Update: Yesterday at noon my system wanted me to restart my computer to install an update, so I did. An hour later I walk into my room to discover my computer isn’t turned on anymore, I thought this want strange as I didn’t shut it down, but to my suprise, when I turned it back on,...
  7. Newest Update

Newest Update: I have a Gateway desktop computer, 64 bit operating system. It currently has Windows 10 Home, v 1803, and I have been trying to update to the newest version. I have tried multiple times. It will start updating but then it freezes; I'll do a hard shut off, and then when I...
  8. Newest update?

Newest update?: I tried updating windows and it updated the first part but it failed to update the rest so how do I update it fully bc it failed to update the most current windows 10 update? 138158
  9. Newest update

Newest update: My win 10 ver, is 1809 and I get a Event ID 20. Says can't install because of a driver. It does not tell me what driver and I can not find it in any log of the error. Can someone plese help me with this? Thanks...
  10. using skpe

using skpe: I have a mac, all I see is Mic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-skpe/9ec602f5-b231-4002-b737-3542a6724293