Windows 10: Skullcandy Hesh 3 won't connect to laptop

Discus and support Skullcandy Hesh 3 won't connect to laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use a Lenovo Ideapad 110, and I recently got a pair of Skullcandy Hesh 3 headphones for my birthday. Despite showing up in the connect a device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joe S_123, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Joe S_123 Win User

Skullcandy Hesh 3 won't connect to laptop

I use a Lenovo Ideapad 110, and I recently got a pair of Skullcandy Hesh 3 headphones for my birthday. Despite showing up in the connect a device settings, I only ever get an error when trying as shown below: Skullcandy Hesh 3 won't connect to laptop 0471c1c6-b792-4158-8377-71948401ee89?upload=true.png

I've checked that all of my drivers are up to date, that the headphones can connect to other devices (My Ipod works just fine) and I've run troubleshoot but nothing works. I'm on Windows 10 version 1803, and my drivers are Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator, Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator, and Qualcomm Athereos QCA9377 Bluetooth 4.1

:)

Joe S_123, Dec 10, 2018

2. Skullcandy HESH 3 Bluetooth

I use a Lenovo P50 that does not come readily equipped with Bluetooth connections. I am using an INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth adapter. I have used this adapter on a previously own pair of Bluetooth headphones. I recently purchased a brand new pair of Skullcandy
    HESH 3 headphones with Bluetooth connection. The problem I am experiencing is that these headphones are not showing up in the list of devices that can be connected via Bluetooth. I have tried resetting my computer with the head phones turned off, then restarting
    the computer, then turning on the headphones and checking for the headphones in the list. NOTHING. This is crazy. I really want to use my new headphones that I just bought, and it just seems like there is always something going wrong!

JasonUnderwood1, Dec 10, 2018
  3. QWilley1 Win User
    Skullcandy Hesh 3 bluetooth connection not working!

Recently purchased skullcandy hesh 3 headphones but I cannot connect to the bluetooth on my computer. I have a quite new dell laptop, windows 10, the headphones do connect to all the iphones I have tried it with and I have used windows + R --> services.msc.
    Then, I made sure all bluetooth services were on and even restarted them as well as restarted the computer. Very frustrating that the computer will not pick up the bluetooth from the headphones, though they have picked up the bluetooth from even the crappiest
    of cheap bluetooth headphones previously. Please help.

QWilley1, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Skullcandy Hesh 3 won't connect to laptop

Not able to pair Skullcandy Hesh 3 via bluetooth to my laptop (Lenovo T450) having Windows 7 64-bit

Hi, thanks for reaching out. The windows version that I am using is Version 6.1 (Build 7601: Service pack 1). Also, i have connected the Skullcandy Hesh 3 to my mobile and it is performing absolutely fine.

Looking forward for your suggestion for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Sundresh Rajendra, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Skullcandy Hesh 3 won't connect to laptop

1. Skullcandy Hesh 3 won't connect to laptop - Similar Threads - Skullcandy Hesh won't

2. Connecting my Skullcandy Indy Evos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting my Skullcandy Indy Evos: Hi there, I just got a pair of Skullcandy Indy Evos and connected it to my laptop. The audio was great but I could not connect the built-in microphone. On apps like Discord and Google Meet, to connect the mic I would select the option "Headset Indy Evos" but when I...
  3. Skullcandy Stim microphones won't work

Skullcandy Stim microphones won't work: My Skullcandy Stim headphones' microphone is not visible on any apps or websites such as Google Meet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skullcandy-stim-microphones-wont-work/acd1000e-1918-4e25-beb5-ba7cbbf05c0e
  4. SkullCandy SB2 Wireless will not connect to my Acer Aspire 5 Laptop

SkullCandy SB2 Wireless will not connect to my Acer Aspire 5 Laptop: The SkullCandy SB2 Wireless headphones I have will not even register on the bluetooth devices/settings when I try to connect them. However, my phone is able to pick it up perfectly fine. Any reason why this problem would arise?...
  5. Connecting Bluetooth earbuds from Skullcandy

Connecting Bluetooth earbuds from Skullcandy: I am trying to connect my Skullcandy Bluetooth Earbuds, I can't get them to connect, how do we do this??? have my router attached my Bluetooth but for some reason can connect the ear buds....HELP!!!...
  6. Win10 Refusing to deal with SkullCandy Hesh 2 Headset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 Refusing to deal with SkullCandy Hesh 2 Headset: Hello everyone, So i've bought this Skullcandy Hesh 2 wireless headset and there seems to be a problem I can't get it to connect properly to my laptop. It's an ASUS notebook. I made sure every driver is up to date I've contacted the company to mention them about it....
  7. Skullcandy Hesh 3 bluetooth connection not working!

Skullcandy Hesh 3 bluetooth connection not working!: Recently purchased skullcandy hesh 3 headphones but I cannot connect to the bluetooth on my computer. I have a quite new dell laptop, windows 10, the headphones do connect to all the iphones I have tried it with and I have used windows + R --> services.msc. Then, I made sure...
  8. skullcandy bluetooth not connecting

skullcandy bluetooth not connecting: Found out running KB 4340917 breaks bluetooth connectivity. I have to uninstall the update in order for the Bluetooth device to work 10.0.17134 build 17134. Also found out the insider update redstone 5 works fine. How do I fix? in windows 10...
  9. My new skullcandy Hesh 3 will not connect or even show up on a list for connection.

My new skullcandy Hesh 3 will not connect or even show up on a list for connection.: please help me connect these sweet speakers ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-new-skullcandy-hesh-3-will-not-connect-or-even/8ea7f9eb-e84e-4464-8c4e-1401f0704db4
  10. SkullCandy problem

SkullCandy problem: Hey, i recently bought a SkullCandy Wireless head phone and i'm trying to connect it to the laptop via bluetooth. There it is. This happens when i click on it: I tried connecting again, but same thing happened....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect hesh 3 to computer

2. hesh 3 wont pair

3. hesh 3 no conectan con laptop

4. hesh 3 wont connect to laptop,
  5. nu vot,
  6. hesh 3 connect to dell windows 10,
  7. can hesh 3 connect to computers,
  8. how to connect hesh to my pc,
  9. hesh 3 wont pair with computer,
  10. hesh 3 connect to laptop,
  11. hesh 3 wont connect to dell laptop,