Windows 10: Sky Brodband Box Infections?

Discus and support Sky Brodband Box Infections? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been using Sky Broadband Box for 3 Years now and over that Period of time, I have experienced some bad infections. Before I start off by... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MSMPlayz, Dec 20, 2015.

1. MSMPlayz Win User

Sky Brodband Box Infections?

I have been using Sky Broadband Box for 3 Years now and over that Period of time, I have experienced some bad infections. Before I start off by resseting my PC overnight, is it possible that my Sky Broadband Boz can be infected?

:)

MSMPlayz, Dec 20, 2015
  2. grschinon Win User

Sky mobile app on N97

I'll look at that when I get a bit of time. The Sky+ box isn't anywhere near a phone line (only the Sky box is - there are 2 boxes here) so it mught take some doing.

grschinon, Dec 20, 2015
  3. blackbagz Win User
    Sky Mobile on N900

Does anyone know if the Sky mobile application will be developed on the N900? very handy app particularly for those in the UK that had a sky box.

blackbagz, Dec 20, 2015
Thema:

Sky Brodband Box Infections?

1. Sky Brodband Box Infections? - Similar Threads - Sky Brodband Box

2. Sky drive... Is sky drive not a thing anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sky drive... Is sky drive not a thing anymore?: Is sky drive not a thing anymore? * Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: Sky drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sky-drive-is-sky-drive-not-a-thing-anymore/1556d502-b332-4368-ae6f-836e07938201
  3. Sky drive... Is sky drive not a thing anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sky drive... Is sky drive not a thing anymore?: Is sky drive not a thing anymore? * Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: Sky drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sky-drive-is-sky-drive-not-a-thing-anymore/1556d502-b332-4368-ae6f-836e07938201
  4. SKY+ .apk

SKY+ .apk: Why does the SKY+ app for Windows 10 download provide a .apk file instead of a windows install file? If the download is specifically for Windows 10 this does not make much sense to me...
  5. Sky sound box hdmi not recognised

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sky sound box hdmi not recognised: My sky sound box was working with real flight 9 via hdmi cable from sound box to laptop, but since i moved my laptop to another room sound box not recognised . No sound no images . any ideas please thanks barry...
  6. SKY TV viewers (or SKY GO as well)

SKY TV viewers (or SKY GO as well): Hi folks Is there any thing on the SKY TV platform that performs a search - whether on sky go or otherwise if you say on demand or whatever - you get an endless parade of icons across the screen but (at least I haven't found it) there's no search facility. Every other...
  7. sky go

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sky go: hi my windows 10 will not allow me to download sky go , keep getting message to load aero theme when i fallow the info on set the theme nothing will load , any help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sky-go/91de9049-8601-46ce-a8a8-c77046c67915
  8. SKY GO users with SKY "Q" boxes

SKY GO users with SKY "Q" boxes: Hi folks Users of the SKY GO service on Windows now can access recordings made on a SKY Q box. This is a great update -- especially as you can use the built in app on SKY Q to record Netflix stuff to watch later --SKY Q now has Netflix app (Finally !!). It's now a stand...
  9. Netflix now on SKY Q boxes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Netflix now on SKY Q boxes: Hi folks SKY Q customers can get NETFLIX now 100% LEGALLY on SKY Q boxes including miniboxes -- this saves having to mess about with laptops / tablets / casting from phones / using roku and amazon fire TV boxes. I'm all in favour of minimizing boxes and dongles attached to...
  10. Windows 10 Netwrok Issue with SKY Silver Box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Netwrok Issue with SKY Silver Box: When I did the update I had no problems however post the update my BroadBand seemed very slow. After some investigation I found that Network Discovery appeared to have switched on the Sky Hub on the Sky Silver box. My network seemed to show I was still getting my BroadBand...