Windows 10: Sky Go on Windows 10

Discus and support Sky Go on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! Sky Go plays on my laptop, but permanently in slow motion (no buffering) & without sound. I've uninstalled it, then started again, no luck!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MARKHAMPSTEAD, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Sky Go on Windows 10

Hello!

Sky Go plays on my laptop, but permanently in slow motion (no buffering) & without sound. I've uninstalled it, then started again, no luck!

Any ideas?

:)

MARKHAMPSTEAD, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Wine King Win User
    sky

I watch sky online with internet explorer that is when using windows 7, but when I upgrades to windows 10 it would not let me watch it so I have gone back to windows 7. Is it possible to watch sky online using windows 10.

Wineking

Wine King, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Sky Go on Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Sky Go on Windows 10

1. Sky Go on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sky

2. SKY GO users with SKY "Q" boxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SKY GO users with SKY "Q" boxes: Hi folks Users of the SKY GO service on Windows now can access recordings made on a SKY Q box. This is a great update -- especially as you can use the built in app on SKY Q to record Netflix stuff to watch later --SKY Q now has Netflix app (Finally !!). It's now a stand...
  3. Trouble with No Man's Sky Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with No Man's Sky Crashing: Hello all. Got No Man's Sky when it was on sale the other week and have been having a hard time playing it due to crashing. After I play for a while, it will shut down my PC and reboot it saying that there was a power surge and that ASUS protection shut down my computer to...
  4. Sky Go is telling me I am not in UK

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sky Go is telling me I am not in UK: Tried turning off router and pc for half an hour and then turning on. Still getting error code 1405 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/sky-go-is-telling-me-i-am-not-in-uk/0fe38ff9-0a17-46b9-898d-ad922d8a7e85
  5. Email account with Sky/Yahoo

Email account with Sky/Yahoo: Hi. I had a message from Microsoft telling me there is a problem with my Sky/Yahoo email account. I tried to log in and it didn't recognise my username which is my email address. I have been using this account for years, and now it seems I've been locked out of my email...
  6. sky e-mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    sky e-mail: please help I keep getting message that my account is out of date I have followed all instructions but cannot retrieve my e-mails which are very important to me as they concern all my utility bills thankyou...
  7. FPS little drops in Ace Combat 7 : Skies Unknown on Mission 18 : Lost Kingdom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS little drops in Ace Combat 7 : Skies Unknown on Mission 18 : Lost Kingdom: Hi Microsoft i want to ask I replace my old PSU on my PC from FSP 500W to Seasonic 620W 80+. But why the fps is little drop in that game in the first part of the mission when i'm destroying the enemy targets and when i'm flying in the clouds? Windows 10 x64 1803 17134.590...
  8. SKY GO on a Virtual Windows Machine

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    SKY GO on a Virtual Windows Machine: Hi folks anybody managed to get SKY GO to work on a Virtual Machine yet - under any virtualisation system (VBOX,VMWare,HYPER-V,KVM etc) --it installs OK but when you start it you just get left with a black screen. There's no problem running on a real machine and I can't see...
  9. Beneath a Steel Sky

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beneath a Steel Sky: One of the earliest game I ever enjoyed was the one which came out before the Ark hit a rock. Beneath a Steel Sky. Which I still have on my pc. Has anyone ever progressed to make this a 21st C game? 133652
  10. How to install Sky news application from Microsoft Store?

How to install Sky news application from Microsoft Store?: MS store confirm i own the sky news app but i do not know how to load it on to my laptop ***Modified title from: Microsoft store*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-sky-news-application-from-microsoft/21fe1a5b-4208-4f94-aada-dd40842ddbba