Windows 10: SKY News tonight - Ms to give Interview on Windows 10 and Ms's future

Discus and support SKY News tonight - Ms to give Interview on Windows 10 and Ms's future in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hi there 1) Congrats @10 Forums --just over 15,000 online currently (12.15 GMT / 13/15 BST) Most ever !!!! 2) If you have SKY New -this evening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by jimbo45, Jul 28, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

SKY News tonight - Ms to give Interview on Windows 10 and Ms's future

Hi there

1) Congrats @10 Forums --just over 15,000 online currently (12.15 GMT / 13/15 BST) Most ever !!!!

2) If you have SKY New -this evening Ms is to give an interview on W10 and the future direction of Ms including Mobiles etc.

You can also watch SKY NEWS on the Internet --it's Free to air - not scrambled.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jul 28, 2015

2. Sky News App does not work any more.

When I attempt to run the Sky News app the message on the "Sky News for Windows" window is:

"Uh oh, we cannot display this content: Sky News - First For Breaking News From The UK And Around The World Http status: N/A Failure name: UNKNOWN11"

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

I have also run the internet, MS Store and MS App trouble shooters

I have tried resetting the App data under Settings > Apps

GarinasRogers, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Update Asking For Product Key

I see your point. But this is not a solution of the problem. MS gives you ISO to upgrade several Windows7 systems. Once you build and start the upgrade on second step it asks for the KEY. I entered COA key from back of my system but it fails. I have option
    to skip the key but I do not know what will happen next.

Did MS ever think about this step? I am sure MS hires genuine Windows programmers, system builders and pays them more than minimum wage to test their new Windows 10 upgrade process before they jump from the sky!!!!

BarretPytle, Jul 28, 2015
  4. endeavor Win User

Remarkable isn't it! ...and hopefully the staff and owners get 'some type' of relief resulting from all that traffic, for all their hard work

endeavor, Jul 28, 2015
  5. Hope some one rings them and asks why some of us are getting failed to download and folder is empty
    now had 6 fails in my updates

hTconeM9user, Jul 28, 2015
  6. MrNeeds Win User
    MrNeeds, Jul 28, 2015
  7. hTconeM9user, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. SKY News tonight - Ms to give Interview on Windows 10 and Ms's future - Similar Threads - SKY News tonight

2. MS windows 10 my MS store, MS Media & MS Solitaire Collection will not launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS windows 10 my MS store, MS Media & MS Solitaire Collection will not launch.: I have tried everything I found listed in these & other forums as well as reinstalling Windows 10 three times all 3 times wiping all files. Always the same result. My windows is 64 bit. Version 22H2.I have tried all of the normal fixes with power shell, trouble shooting,...
  3. MS windows 10 my MS store, MS Media & MS Solitaire Collection will not launch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS windows 10 my MS store, MS Media & MS Solitaire Collection will not launch.: I have tried everything I found listed in these & other forums as well as reinstalling Windows 10 three times all 3 times wiping all files. Always the same result. My windows is 64 bit. Version 22H2.I have tried all of the normal fixes with power shell, trouble shooting,...
  4. MS windows 10 my MS store, MS Media & MS Solitaire Collection will not launch.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. MS windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS windows 10: Iam using windows 10 os in my hp laptop,Suddenly from today Iam not able to enter my password for connecting to my wifi. My keyboard is working fine and i have checked it in notepad. This is also happening for the windows search box. What should i do?...
  6. Disable news for ms edge

in Browsers and Email
    Disable news for ms edge: How to disable news as the default start up and home page of ms edge ? 179177
  7. Remove source from MS News app

Remove source from MS News app: Hi, how do I remove some of the many very low quality "news" publishers that contaminate the feed for the MS News app? I could do this a few weeks ago and now the capability seems to have disappeared....
  8. No man's sky saves or any game from ms store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No man's sky saves or any game from ms store: hi I'm currently playing No man's sky with the Xbox game pass. I've played before on ps4 and i would like to skip a couple things and use a save editor, but here's: where are my saves? Ive looked almost everywhere and looked up on the internet but to no avail. From what...
  9. MS News brings up a blank page

MS News brings up a blank page: If someone can work this one out, that would be great. The News live tile works, but clicking on the tile to bring up the full story to read only brings up the frame and buttons. The home page doesn't show the header with My News, My Sources, Top Stories, Australia News...
  10. anyone seeing their MS account thumbnail pic not displaying tonight ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    anyone seeing their MS account thumbnail pic not displaying tonight ?: In store app our family user accounts usually have the associated pic of that person in the top right. Noticed tonight on all our machines the pic is now just generic grey. It's not loading the thumbnail. It's a bit of a mix really. some user accounts it's still there, for...