Windows 10: Sky sound box hdmi not recognised

Discus and support Sky sound box hdmi not recognised in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My sky sound box was working with real flight 9 via hdmi cable from sound box to laptop, but since i moved my laptop to another room sound box not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by barryhounsell, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Sky sound box hdmi not recognised

My sky sound box was working with real flight 9 via hdmi cable from sound box to laptop, but since i moved my laptop to another room sound box not recognised . No sound no images .

any ideas please

thanks barry

:)

barryhounsell, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Jan 1, 2021
  3. no sound through hdmi to tv

Hi,

The HDMI might not be set as default. To set this as default please follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Sound.
    • Select Change system sounds.
    • Click Playback.
    • Then select the device.
    • At the bottom, click Set Default.
    • Click Apply and OK.

If the troubleshooting steps above did not work for you, try changing a different HDMI cable.

Keep us updated with the result.

Robert Caw, Jan 1, 2021
  4. kevfas Win User

Sky sound box hdmi not recognised

no sound through hdmi to tv

this doesn't work there are no devices showing only the speakers there are none hidden or disabled

kevfas, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Sky sound box hdmi not recognised

1. Sky sound box hdmi not recognised - Similar Threads - Sky sound box

2. Sky Go in slow motion with no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sky Go in slow motion with no sound: I have seen this is a problem on a previous thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sky-go-on-windows-10/399348bc-1e10-4db2-bb62-7cd416c71950Sky Go has suddenly gone into slow motion, no buffering, no soundI have tried the advice given including...
  3. Sky Go in slow motion with no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sky Go in slow motion with no sound: I have seen this is a problem on a previous thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sky-go-on-windows-10/399348bc-1e10-4db2-bb62-7cd416c71950Sky Go has suddenly gone into slow motion, no buffering, no soundI have tried the advice given including...
  4. Sky Go in slow motion with no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HDMI Sound

HDMI Sound: hello. my audio doesnt play on the tv when i connect with hdmi cable, it keeps playing at my laptop. how to solve this ya? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-sound/48f82785-6f0d-4465-b1e2-3416911e854d
  6. SKY GO users with SKY "Q" boxes

SKY GO users with SKY "Q" boxes: Hi folks Users of the SKY GO service on Windows now can access recordings made on a SKY Q box. This is a great update -- especially as you can use the built in app on SKY Q to record Netflix stuff to watch later --SKY Q now has Netflix app (Finally !!). It's now a stand...
  7. Netflix now on SKY Q boxes

Netflix now on SKY Q boxes: Hi folks SKY Q customers can get NETFLIX now 100% LEGALLY on SKY Q boxes including miniboxes -- this saves having to mess about with laptops / tablets / casting from phones / using roku and amazon fire TV boxes. I'm all in favour of minimizing boxes and dongles attached to...
  8. HDMI/No sound

HDMI/No sound: How is it possible that so many people can have the same problem, write in this forum so many times and I can't find a fix answer. Device connected with HDMI cord will not show up in the "sounds" as an option to be selected....
  9. Sky Brodband Box Infections?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sky Brodband Box Infections?: I have been using Sky Broadband Box for 3 Years now and over that Period of time, I have experienced some bad infections. Before I start off by resseting my PC overnight, is it possible that my Sky Broadband Boz can be infected? 34553
  10. Sky Q -- good but get HDMI splitter and HDMI-->SCART device

Sky Q -- good but get HDMI splitter and HDMI-->SCART device: Hi there I actually LIKE the SKY Q package -- also now 4K UHD available - and it's cheaper than the SKY HD + if you are selective in what you choose (apart from the up front cost). BUT 1) only 1 HDMI output at back of box so get HDMI splitter -- works fine and...