Windows 10: Sky sports not loading on hp Windows 10

Discus and support Sky sports not loading on hp Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Got this working today. Loaded sky sports app on to Show box with Lime reader app also installed and it is working fine when opened through Show box.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaryRidings1, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Sky sports not loading on hp Windows 10

Got this working today. Loaded sky sports app on to Show box with Lime reader app also installed and it is working fine when opened through Show box.

:)

MaryRidings1, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Sky sport no longer works since Windows 10 was installed

Not sure what you mean by "windows phone" this is a Dell laptop which got converted to W10. Since then I have not been see matches on Sky Sport, no error message just will not run. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Silverlight and as I said today there was a message suggesting java was the problem. The java install offered seems to be a virus site.

peterofleo, Jun 21, 2020
  3. ukspud Win User

Sky sports not loading on hp Windows 10

N8 Belle Update Sky Sports Streaming Issues

Yes, I seem to have developed the same problem, N8 with the updated New Belle software from Anna recently uploaded. Some observations...

Sky Sports TV..via T-mobile..., Sound but No Vision says its' Loading..!

However, on Sky Sports TV WWE channel...., Vision but No Sound...!

BBC iplayer over Wi-Fi plays OK.

YouTube over 3G and Wi-Fi plays OK.

All my videos play OK.

What did they do to break the Sky Sports streaming, and how can I get this very usefull faciity back...please work this out Nokia...!

ukspud, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Sky sports not loading on hp Windows 10

1. Sky sports not loading on hp Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sky sports loading

2. NHL sports calendar not loading dates/games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NHL sports calendar not loading dates/games: I am trying to add sports calendars, but the NHL doesn't seem to be loading - when/how will that be fixed? I can download our local baseball and football schedule but when I select hockey, nothing appears in the calendar. I tried for a couple different teams to test and the...
  3. NHL sports calendar not loading dates/games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NHL sports calendar not loading dates/games: I am trying to add sports calendars, but the NHL doesn't seem to be loading - when/how will that be fixed? I can download our local baseball and football schedule but when I select hockey, nothing appears in the calendar. I tried for a couple different teams to test and the...
  4. Sport widget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sport widget: All of a sudden, the Sports widget is not shown, and when I try to re pin it the following error appears:Unable to pin sports widget at this time.Logged off and back on, still no difference. It's the only widget with this problem. Any ideas?Running Windows 11, latest build...
  5. Problems with Sky Sports Desktop player on PC windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with Sky Sports Desktop player on PC windows 10: Hi, in order to watch sky sports uk on my laptop, sky now make you download a desktop player via software from their website which i have no reason to believe contains any problems/viruses. After downloading the software in Chrome and double clicking the executable file to...
  6. Sky Go on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sky Go on Windows 10: Hello! Sky Go plays on my laptop, but permanently in slow motion (no buffering) & without sound. I've uninstalled it, then started again, no luck! Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sky-go-on-windows-10/399348bc-1e10-4db2-bb62-7cd416c71950
  7. Pairing Jabra Elite Sport with windows 10 HP Envy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pairing Jabra Elite Sport with windows 10 HP Envy: I've purchased a Jabra Elite Sport headset. It work well with iPhone and MacBook Air, they found the Jabra. But my Windows 10 Laptop can not found it. There are just an unknown device and WP 808 0361 in the discoverable list. Could you help me solve this problem?...
  8. Sky sport no longer works since Windows 10 was installed

in Browsers and Email
    Sky sport no longer works since Windows 10 was installed: Since changing to Windows 10 I can no longer access Sky sports despite having legal access. It sometimes suggests I need to load java but the offering is through java setup which seems to be a virus? Any ideas - PS sorry about underlining not sure how to get rid of it 48872
  9. Yahoo Sports

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Sports: From time to time, my computer gives me a big red warning page telling me Yahoo Sports is an "Unsafe Site". Any ideas what that is all about? 50783
  10. Sports streaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Sports streaming: As I have to watch my sport on the computer,via streaming,can any body advise me,as to the safest, paid for sports streaming site. I have been using free streaming,but it is pathetic,and can be very stressful,with all the adds,and continual stopping,and freeze ups. Regards...