Windows 10: SkyDrive wants access to OneDrive?

Discus and support SkyDrive wants access to OneDrive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. Recently SkyDrive is asking for access to my OneDrive folder, any ideas why? [ATTACH]why would this be. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lukor3, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Lukor3 Win User

SkyDrive wants access to OneDrive?

Hi. Recently SkyDrive is asking for access to my OneDrive folder, any ideas why?

SkyDrive wants access to OneDrive? a808f62d-8351-4324-8b55-44473d730162?upload=true.jpg why would this be.

SkyDrive wants access to OneDrive? e416389f-a21d-4d3c-9c31-7c54069daa7a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Lukor3, Feb 26, 2021
  2. mikecox Win User

OneDrive vs SkyDrive

Anyone have any idea why I can't access this pdf file, that is on my OneDrive, from any device?

SkyDrive wants access to OneDrive? [​IMG]

mikecox, Feb 26, 2021
  3. AllanP Win User
    Old Skydrive removal

I'm actually asking for a friend who upgraded from W8.1 to W10. He has both Onedrive and Skydrive listed in Windows Explorer. The question is how to remove Skydrive and keep Onedrive. He has tried renaming Skydrive; well here is a quote from his email to me" I tried renaming Skydrive and then deleting it but when you try to open OneDrive on the desktop the file can't be found?"

AllanP, Feb 26, 2021
  4. SkyDrive wants access to OneDrive?

Smittychat., Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

SkyDrive wants access to OneDrive?

1. SkyDrive wants access to OneDrive? - Similar Threads - SkyDrive wants access

2. SkyDrive requesting special permissions on the OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SkyDrive requesting special permissions on the OneDrive: When will Microsoft fix this bug in App One Drive Mr. attendant, please put an objective solution, as I'm tired of faulty guidelines like reinstall the App, run an anti-malware and all other ready-made answers you have that don't work...
  3. SkyDrive requesting special permissions on the OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SkyDrive requesting special permissions on the OneDrive: When will Microsoft fix this bug in App One Drive Mr. attendant, please put an objective solution, as I'm tired of faulty guidelines like reinstall the App, run an anti-malware and all other ready-made answers you have that don't work...
  4. SkyDrive requesting special permissions on the OneDrive app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SkyDrive requesting special permissions on the OneDrive app: I downloaded the desktop app OneDrive on my Windows 10 PC, and frequently on startup of the OneDrive app or while I'm using it, a pop-up shown to be from Microsoft reappears. I'm not usually very attentive to apps requesting certain permissions, but this stood out to me...
  5. Skydrive and OneDrive double folder

Skydrive and OneDrive double folder: Hi, i set up a new Machine and updated to the latest version. Windows 10 home This created a Skydrive folder which I pointed to O: Onedrive from the old harddisk i reused. Now i have a Skydrive folder syncronised with the cloud. And in the that Skydrive there is another...
  6. your Skydrive

your Skydrive: How do I acces to yo your Skydrive to download the folderfix.drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-skydrive/326df3f7-ed5a-462d-8500-04786d55889a"
  7. Skydrive

Skydrive: I'm trying to understand how Skydrive works. Background: We (wife and I) have 2 physical PC's. Hers is a desktop and mine is a laptop. Her desktop formerly had Windows 7 & was upgraded to Windows 10 when 1st released to the world. My laptop formerly had Windows 8.1 & was...
  8. OneDrive vs SkyDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive vs SkyDrive: Anyone have any idea why I can't access this pdf file, that is on my OneDrive, from any device? [img] . 100513
  9. Onedrive vs Skydrive with different folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive vs Skydrive with different folders: I can't figure out why my SkyDrive, as it used to be called, and my OneDrive have different names! When I started on my Desktop the Cloud drive was called SkyDrive. It's still labeled that way on my Desktop while on my Laptop it labeled OneDrive. I could live with that but...
  10. Microsoft rechristens 'SkyDrive' as 'OneDrive'

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft rechristens 'SkyDrive' as 'OneDrive': Microsoft just announce the awaited replacement name for SkyDrive, its cloud storage service. As first spotted by Rod Trent at Windows ITPro, the new name is "OneDrive." Microsoft is confirming the new name in a January 27 blog post. OneDrive.com, a preview site, notes...