Windows 10: Skype and Bots

Discus and support Skype and Bots in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This morning, I opened my Beta of Skype to check in with friends and was greeted by Skype going nutso, and when I shut it down and reopened it, I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wynona, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Wynona Win User

Skype and Bots

This morning, I opened my Beta of Skype to check in with friends and was greeted by Skype going nutso, and when I shut it down and reopened it, I got the following:

Skype and Bots [​IMG]

Skype and Bots [​IMG]

Whatever this is, I'm not going for it!

I did file feedback, but does anybody have any ideas about what it might be?

:)

Wynona, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Skype Bots preview comes to consumers and developers

Source: Skype Bots preview comes to consumers and developers - Skype Blogs

Brink, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Bot Framework July 2016 Update

Source: Microsoft Bot Framework July Update - Cards, and New Skype, Slack, and Facebook Bot Features | Blog | Bot Framework

See also: Skype Bot developer update: cards, groups and more - Skype Blogs

Brink, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Skype and Bots

The SAVEUR bot adds new flavor to Skype

Source: The SAVEUR bot adds new flavor to Skype | Skype Blogs

Brink, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Skype and Bots

1. Skype and Bots - Similar Threads - Skype Bots

2. Windows 10: Skype does not appear in apps that can use camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10: Skype does not appear in apps that can use camera: Hello, The screenshot shows my Privacy settings page for the Camera. Skype does not appear on here, so is not able to use my camera. If I run Skype as Administrator, then it can use the camera. This is not optimal. How can I allow Skype access to my camera? [ATTACH]...
  3. high cpu when Skype is installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    high cpu when Skype is installed: Windows audio device graph isolation (WADGI) process by itself uses 25-30% of my Core i7/8th gen CPUwhen Skype is installed on my PC. When WADGI is used by any other Audio programs it uses less than 1%; the problem arises when I install Skype either the Windows Store App or...
  4. Microsoft’s new preview update improves Skype emoticons on all platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s new preview update improves Skype emoticons on all platforms: Emoticons are the universal language. A chat is incomplete without those little icons and now the emoticons are getting a whole new look with the Skype insider preview build (8.34.76.37) for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS. The latest update improves the Skype emotions...
  5. New Skype Insider Preview builds available Desktop & Mobile & Web

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype Insider Preview builds available Desktop & Mobile & Web: Hello, Skype Insiders!We are rolling out new preview builds of Skype for Android, iPhone, iPad, Web, Mac, Linux, Windows 10 PC & Android 4+5 today! 8.34.76.73 Android, iPhone, iPad, Web, Mac, Linux 8.34.76.85 (14.34.85.0) Windows 10 PC 8.15.76.411 Android 4+5 Check out the...
  6. skype doesn't rjng when someone call

in Windows 10 Customization
    skype doesn't rjng when someone call: skype doesn't rjng when someone call https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-doesnt-rjng-when-someone-call/4eccc5eb-b2a1-41ef-a96f-91f7dec9fb96
  7. Possible Virus-Skype showed up in task manager......i never had Skype and STILL dont........

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible Virus-Skype showed up in task manager......i never had Skype and STILL dont........: ok So a Game Master from a online game i play Black Desert Online told me to try a VPN site to help with gaming as far as trying to be able to log back on the game again, but in which it wasnt that at all. Well i downloaded a free trial from 1 of the suggested gaming VPN...
  8. comment importer mes contacts sur skype

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    comment importer mes contacts sur skype: je ne sais pas comment faire pour importer mes contacts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comment-importer-mes-contacts-sur-skype/7133bdbc-8f3e-47a6-b06d-91e71b342ea7"
  9. The SAVEUR bot adds new flavor to Skype

in Windows 10 News
    The SAVEUR bot adds new flavor to Skype: At Skype, we’re always looking for ways to add a little more flavor to your life—whether it’s by adding new features or exciting updates. Today, we are partnering with SAVEUR magazine to bring you the SAVEUR bot—just in time for the holidays. The SAVEUR bot will message...
  10. Skype Bots preview comes to consumers and developers

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Bots preview comes to consumers and developers: Skype brings together hundreds of millions of people around the world every day. The amazing connection that Skype brings to so many people inspired us to think about the next platform shift, to conversation as a platform. Today we are introducing Skype Bots—a new way to...