Windows 10: Skype and Bots

Discus and support Skype and Bots in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This morning, I opened my Beta of Skype to check in with friends and was greeted by Skype going nutso, and when I shut it down and reopened it, I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wynona, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Wynona Win User

Skype and Bots

This morning, I opened my Beta of Skype to check in with friends and was greeted by Skype going nutso, and when I shut it down and reopened it, I got the following:

Skype and Bots [​IMG]

Skype and Bots [​IMG]

Whatever this is, I'm not going for it!

I did file feedback, but does anybody have any ideas about what it might be?

:)

Wynona, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Skype Bots preview comes to consumers and developers

Source: Skype Bots preview comes to consumers and developers - Skype Blogs

Brink, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Bot Framework July 2016 Update

Source: Microsoft Bot Framework July Update - Cards, and New Skype, Slack, and Facebook Bot Features | Blog | Bot Framework

See also: Skype Bot developer update: cards, groups and more - Skype Blogs

Brink, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Skype and Bots

The SAVEUR bot adds new flavor to Skype

Source: The SAVEUR bot adds new flavor to Skype | Skype Blogs

Brink, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Skype and Bots

1. Skype and Bots - Similar Threads - Skype Bots

2. Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...: Hallo,ich habe ein kurioses Problem mit der Anmeldung bei meinem MS Konto auf einem meiner PCs. Es begann damit, dass Skype sich nicht mehr mit dem Konto anmelden wollte. Dann beschwerte sich Office, dass etwas mit dem Konto nicht stimme, aber die angebotene Lösung schlug...
  3. Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...: Hallo,ich habe ein kurioses Problem mit der Anmeldung bei meinem MS Konto auf einem meiner PCs. Es begann damit, dass Skype sich nicht mehr mit dem Konto anmelden wollte. Dann beschwerte sich Office, dass etwas mit dem Konto nicht stimme, aber die angebotene Lösung schlug...
  4. Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?: How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?I am preparing an old computer to donate and I don't want to attach an account to it....
  6. How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?: How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?I am preparing an old computer to donate and I don't want to attach an account to it....
  7. How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How to restore access to my old Skype account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to restore access to my old Skype account.: Hello, i've been trying to restore my old Skype account using username, no success. When choosing to reset the password and choosing to get the code to my phone number i see the message that i'm unable to use that verification method. It was probably blocked since i didn't...
  9. The SAVEUR bot adds new flavor to Skype

in Windows 10 News
    The SAVEUR bot adds new flavor to Skype: At Skype, we’re always looking for ways to add a little more flavor to your life—whether it’s by adding new features or exciting updates. Today, we are partnering with SAVEUR magazine to bring you the SAVEUR bot—just in time for the holidays. The SAVEUR bot will message...
  10. Skype Bots preview comes to consumers and developers

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Bots preview comes to consumers and developers: Skype brings together hundreds of millions of people around the world every day. The amazing connection that Skype brings to so many people inspired us to think about the next platform shift, to conversation as a platform. Today we are introducing Skype Bots—a new way to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ways to add bots to skype Windows 10

2. skype bots

3. skype is shuting down cortana bot