Windows 10: skype app

Discus and support skype app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; El software de compra de una computadora portátil, con 10 años y me envía un mensaje de error de inicio de skype. Si no tengo la aplicación supongo que... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PedroGonzalez Vega, Feb 14, 2019.

1. skype app

El software de compra de una computadora portátil, con 10 años y me envía un mensaje de error de inicio de skype. Si no tengo la aplicación supongo que es un virus, pero mi antivirus no me indica la existencia de algún virus. ¿Cuál es el problema?

Atentamente

Pedro González Vega

:)

PedroGonzalez Vega, Feb 14, 2019

2. Deleted Skype Contacts Still in the People App

Hi Mateja,

From your issue description, I understand that you want to remove Skype contacts from People app. Not to worry, I am here to help you with this issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to hide Skype contacts by applying filter and check if this helps.

Follow these steps:

• Open People app and click on Settings.
    • Now click on Filter contact list.
    • Uncheck Skype from list and click on Done.
    You may also delete contacts manually.

Right click on contact name one by one and click on Delete.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Skype Microphone echo only on 1 Win Pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried to resolve the issue?

As the issue persists with the Skype app, I suggest you to try the below if not yet tried and check if it helps:

• Try to log-in to Skype using different account on the same computer, access the microphone and check if the issue persists.
    • Try to log-in to Skype account on different computer using this account, access the microphone and check.

Also try the below if the issue still persists.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Windows app troubleshooter to check if the issue persists.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If issue still persists,

Step 2: Uninstall and re-install Skype from Windows Store.

You can also uninstall Skype app from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Right click on Skype
      and select uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.

Steps to Install Skype app:
    Log-in with administrator account, open
    Windows Store, search for Skype app and download latest version.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 14, 2019
  4. HelenMai Win User

skype app

Skype app from Windows settings

Try resetting your Skype app from Windows settings.

In case you need steps for resetting your Skype app, refer to these:

1. Click start, then settings (gear icon)
    2. Go to System > Apps & features
    3. Find Skype, and click on Advanced options
    4. Scroll down, find and click the Reset button

Let me know if you have further questions.

HelenMai, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

skype app

1. skype app - Similar Threads - skype app

2. Mic doesn't work on apps other than Skype. Windows 8.1.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic doesn't work on apps other than Skype. Windows 8.1.: So I am trying to livestream, but realized that my microphone doesn't work. Turns out it works, but not on OBS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-doesnt-work-on-apps-other-than-skype-windows/d6fab06e-64fe-4142-8651-471d30b4f362
  3. Mic doesn't work on apps other than Skype. Windows 8.1.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic doesn't work on apps other than Skype. Windows 8.1.: So I am trying to livestream, but realized that my microphone doesn't work. Turns out it works, but not on OBS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-doesnt-work-on-apps-other-than-skype-windows/d6fab06e-64fe-4142-8651-471d30b4f362
  4. Skype App not running on WIndows 10 Desktop

Skype App not running on WIndows 10 Desktop: Skype app not opening on my Windows 10 desktop anymore, a moving Skype sympbol visible for a while, then a blank window only and app closes. Reinstallation with the same result. Skype still functioning on my Adroid smartphone, though. Any solution?...
  5. Skype App not running on WIndows 10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype App not running on WIndows 10 Desktop: Skype app not opening on my Windows 10 desktop anymore, a moving Skype sympbol visible for a while, then a blank window only and app closes. Reinstallation with the same result. Skype still functioning on my Adroid smartphone, though. Any solution?...
  6. your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype: I cant work with the camera while using skype and Whatsapp on my laptop.The driver of the camera is updated and the hardware of the camera work as well. I accept the camera access in the privacy of setting and check in device manager but the camera still does not work ....
  7. your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype

your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype: I cant work with the camera while using skype and Whatsapp on my laptop.The driver of the camera is updated and the hardware of the camera work as well. I accept the camera access in the privacy of setting and check in device manager but the camera still does not work ....
  8. your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I can use the camera in SKYPE, but I can't see the image in my computer's camera app

I can use the camera in SKYPE, but I can't see the image in my computer's camera app: It's just like this, but I can see the image in SKYPE, which means my camera is normal. But I can't see the image in ZOOM or the computer's camera app....
  10. Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products?

Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products?: Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-magicjack-and-skype-in-s-mode-do-they/84f46ace-c623-46d1-9aa6-7bbb103e575f