Windows 10: skype app

Discus and support skype app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I uninstalled all the MS games that show up as tiles....and in my haste I uninstalled the Skype app. Now I'm trying to get it back from the MS store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Plankton, May 16, 2018.

1. Plankton Win User

skype app

I uninstalled all the MS games that show up as tiles....and in my haste I uninstalled the Skype app. Now I'm trying to get it back from the MS store but it wont let me.

I search for the skype app, find it, click on it, then click the get tab and it flashes saying working for less than a second and then goes back to the get tab.

So I'm stuck with out it. It's not a big deal as I prefer to use the old (classic) desktop version but I just wanted to see what the 1803 skype version is any better than the 1709 version.

:)

Plankton, May 16, 2018

2. Windows 10 Skype App

Hello,

To answer your query, we suggest that you try to check on the links provided below:

Let us know if it answered your query.

Marivel Man, May 16, 2018
  3. skype for business app

Hi there

I can't open the skype for business app on mu new lumia 950 in the app store it says its installed but I cant open it and its not in my list of apps so I cant even uninstall and reinstall it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

BatshevaCahan, May 16, 2018
Thema:

skype app

1. skype app - Similar Threads - skype app

2. Mic doesn't work on apps other than Skype. Windows 8.1.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic doesn't work on apps other than Skype. Windows 8.1.: So I am trying to livestream, but realized that my microphone doesn't work. Turns out it works, but not on OBS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-doesnt-work-on-apps-other-than-skype-windows/d6fab06e-64fe-4142-8651-471d30b4f362
  3. Mic doesn't work on apps other than Skype. Windows 8.1.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic doesn't work on apps other than Skype. Windows 8.1.: So I am trying to livestream, but realized that my microphone doesn't work. Turns out it works, but not on OBS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-doesnt-work-on-apps-other-than-skype-windows/d6fab06e-64fe-4142-8651-471d30b4f362
  4. Skype App not running on WIndows 10 Desktop

Skype App not running on WIndows 10 Desktop: Skype app not opening on my Windows 10 desktop anymore, a moving Skype sympbol visible for a while, then a blank window only and app closes. Reinstallation with the same result. Skype still functioning on my Adroid smartphone, though. Any solution?...
  5. Skype App not running on WIndows 10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype App not running on WIndows 10 Desktop: Skype app not opening on my Windows 10 desktop anymore, a moving Skype sympbol visible for a while, then a blank window only and app closes. Reinstallation with the same result. Skype still functioning on my Adroid smartphone, though. Any solution?...
  6. your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype: I cant work with the camera while using skype and Whatsapp on my laptop.The driver of the camera is updated and the hardware of the camera work as well. I accept the camera access in the privacy of setting and check in device manager but the camera still does not work ....
  7. your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype

your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype: I cant work with the camera while using skype and Whatsapp on my laptop.The driver of the camera is updated and the hardware of the camera work as well. I accept the camera access in the privacy of setting and check in device manager but the camera still does not work ....
  8. your camera is unavailable or used by another app whatsapp and skype

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I can use the camera in SKYPE, but I can't see the image in my computer's camera app

I can use the camera in SKYPE, but I can't see the image in my computer's camera app: It's just like this, but I can see the image in SKYPE, which means my camera is normal. But I can't see the image in ZOOM or the computer's camera app....
  10. Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products?

Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products?: Can I use magicjack and skype in "S MODE" ? do they have a microsoft app for these products? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-magicjack-and-skype-in-s-mode-do-they/84f46ace-c623-46d1-9aa6-7bbb103e575f