Windows 10: Skype blocks every sound but itself when I choose the mic from my bluetooth earphones -...

Discus and support Skype blocks every sound but itself when I choose the mic from my bluetooth earphones -... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have the bluetooth earphones Ugreen Hitune x5, when I call someone on Skype , it turns off every sound. The call sounds fine, mic works well,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CristhianCastro Arias, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Skype blocks every sound but itself when I choose the mic from my bluetooth earphones -...

Hello, I have the bluetooth earphones Ugreen Hitune x5, when I call someone on Skype , it turns off every sound. The call sounds fine, mic works well, but the browser, media player, system sounds, everything else, just get muted. I already checked windows options about communication activity and it's already marked in Do nothing.Then, I looked Skype settings, in Speakers part there is a list:-Headphones UGREEN Hitune X5 stereo-Speakers Realtek Audio-Default Communication DeviceHere everything works how is intended.in Microphone section there is the list:-Headset UGREEN Hitune X5 Hands-fre

:)

CristhianCastro Arias, Jan 22, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User

Earphone w/mic problem... the earphones are acting as a mic!

its annoying.. I need to use my mic, but the earphone is acting like a mic, not the mic! its one of those earphones w/mic for iphone

on my desktop I successfully can use it as a mic, but on my netbook I can't

n-ster, Jan 22, 2022
  3. Snakefist Win User
    Earphone mic not being detected

Maybe as a work around you could use a Y spliter. Where you plug in your headphones into it and the other ends will go in your mic and earphone ports on your pc/laptop. Yes i understand they are combo ports but i'm just suggesting this as a workaround till you can find drivers that makes the combo port work correctly.
    Here is the cable i was talking about. You don't have to use it but just a suggestion as a workaround and as a last resort.
    Amazon.com

Snakefist, Jan 22, 2022
  4. Skype blocks every sound but itself when I choose the mic from my bluetooth earphones -...

What headset / earphones with mic work with N900?

The WH-205 earphones that came with my N900 have died; there is an internal break and it has lost sound to one ear. I don't want another pair of them, I'm looking for an alternative set of in-ear earphones with a mic. Can anyone suggest something that has
    been tested with an N900? I bought a pair of Klipsch S2m earphones which had been suggested, but they don't work, they make a strange and loud clicking noise, so it seems the N900 is sensitive about which earphones/headsets work.

Ideally I'm after earphones that have a cable, so I can use them on an aeroplane. Don't mind if they are Bluetooth too, as long as wired use is possible. I don't mind if special buttons don't work, as long as the audio and mic work correctly.

Can anyone suggest anything that has been proven to work in practice? Thanks very much in advance,

Cheers, Tony.

abcoates---01, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

Skype blocks every sound but itself when I choose the mic from my bluetooth earphones -...

1. Skype blocks every sound but itself when I choose the mic from my bluetooth earphones -... - Similar Threads - Skype blocks every

2. Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.: My Bluetooth earphone is been connected in windows 11 and it's showing connected. I can even pause and play by tapping on the Bluetooth earphone but the sound is coming from laptop's speaker and not from the Bluetooth earphone. Wired headphones are working fine and only...
  3. Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.: My Bluetooth earphone is been connected in windows 11 and it's showing connected. I can even pause and play by tapping on the Bluetooth earphone but the sound is coming from laptop's speaker and not from the Bluetooth earphone. Wired headphones are working fine and only...
  4. Skype blocks every sound but itself when I choose the mic from my bluetooth earphones -...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Skype blocks every sound but itself when I choose the mic from my bluetooth earphones -...: Hello, I have the bluetooth earphones Ugreen Hitune x5, when I call someone on Skype , it turns off every sound. The call sounds fine, mic works well, but the browser, media player, system sounds, everything else, just get muted. I already checked windows options about...
  5. Skype blocks every sound but itself when I choose the mic from my bluetooth earphones -...

Skype blocks every sound but itself when I choose the mic from my bluetooth earphones -...: Hello, I have the bluetooth earphones Ugreen Hitune x5, when I call someone on Skype , it turns off every sound. The call sounds fine, mic works well, but the browser, media player, system sounds, everything else, just get muted. I already checked windows options about...
  6. Crackling Sound from Oneplus Bluetooth earphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling Sound from Oneplus Bluetooth earphones.: I am using Oneplus Bluetooth earphones. Since I upgraded my laptop to Windows 11, I am facing crackling sounds from earphones. I tried to troubleshoot by the windows troubleshoot option, but it is not fixing. I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall Oneplus drivers for...
  7. Crackling Sound from Oneplus Bluetooth earphones.

Crackling Sound from Oneplus Bluetooth earphones.: I am using Oneplus Bluetooth earphones. Since I upgraded my laptop to Windows 11, I am facing crackling sounds from earphones. I tried to troubleshoot by the windows troubleshoot option, but it is not fixing. I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall Oneplus drivers for...
  8. Bluetooth Handsfree earphones mic not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Handsfree earphones mic not working.: Hello so I have bluetooth earphones with a mic and tested on Windows works fine. For some reason they not working in Gears 5 I can hear people through the earphones but they can not hear me. All my privacy is setup correctly and when Gears loads up Windows shows Gears using...
  9. Horrible sound with my bluetooth earphones

Horrible sound with my bluetooth earphones: Hi, I'm having some issues with my Cambridge Audio Melomania 1. When connected I have the option to set audio output to 'Headphones' or 'Headset'. Now if set it to 'Headset' all audio gets kind off muffled and pretty bad, but only then the microphone of the earphones will...
  10. When I plug in earphones there is no sound

When I plug in earphones there is no sound: I use Windows 10 PC, it is Dell Inspiron 7000. I cannot use earphones because they are not working, no sound when I plug them in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plug-in-earphones-there-is-no-sound/6cac5262-91ff-489e-8a83-648e5ec5a105