Windows 10: Skype Bots preview comes to consumers and developers

Discus and support Skype Bots preview comes to consumers and developers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Skype brings together hundreds of millions of people around the world every day. The amazing connection that Skype brings to so many people inspired us... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Skype Bots preview comes to consumers and developers

Source: Skype Bots preview comes to consumers and developers - Skype Blogs

:)

Brink, Mar 30, 2016

2. How Can I update my HTC Windows Phone 8x to Windows 8.1?

8.1 is not available for general release yet. It is only available as a developer preview as of now. If you are a regular consumer, I strongly recommend not to get the developer preview for it comes with its own caveats and risks, unless you are a developer
    yourself.

The global rollout is expected around June (I think). Actual dates will depend on your phone manufacturer/cellphone service provider.

Jay_answers, Mar 30, 2016
  3. How Can I update my HTC Windows Phone 8x to Windows 8.1?

Ok

IshmaelMansaray1, Mar 30, 2016
Thema:

Skype Bots preview comes to consumers and developers

1. Skype Bots preview comes to consumers and developers - Similar Threads - Skype Bots preview

2. Skype and Bots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype and Bots: This morning, I opened my Beta of Skype to check in with friends and was greeted by Skype going nutso, and when I shut it down and reopened it, I got the following: [img] [img] Whatever this is, I'm not going for it! I did file feedback, but does anybody have any ideas...
  3. Skype (Preview) - canot log in to Skype

Skype (Preview) - canot log in to Skype: Hello, two days ago a company I am starting to work for has created an account on Skype for me. The Skype email address is on their domain, and I entered password, pressed ENTER, account was created. I was able to get in on my Android device the next day (yesterday) and...
  4. skype has developed an interesting tic....

skype has developed an interesting tic....: so...I booted up as normal today, everything loaded...then skype shut itself down. so, I loaded it manually, it shut itself down a moment later, then restarted properly. I searched the windows event viewer..this is the result I got. [img] 61014
  5. skype preview

skype preview: When is Skype Preview not going to be preview anymore? Anybody heard anything? 78878
  6. Installation of Consumer Preview Build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation of Consumer Preview Build: I just recently put an extra SSD on my PC and installed Build 9879. It is not working so well on my rig but I understand why. I'm not here to talk about the current issues but rather how Microsoft will deliver the Consumer Preview Build in a couple of weeks. I have seen...
  7. Windows Phone 9 Developer Preview coming in Jan 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Phone 9 Developer Preview coming in Jan 2015: Microsoft has scheduled an event on September 30th where the technology giant is said to launch the next big version of Windows for Desktop, code named Threshold. However, what about Windows Phone 9? Windows Phone 8 is almost a year old and there's a possibility that it may...
  8. The SAVEUR bot adds new flavor to Skype

in Windows 10 News
    The SAVEUR bot adds new flavor to Skype: At Skype, we’re always looking for ways to add a little more flavor to your life—whether it’s by adding new features or exciting updates. Today, we are partnering with SAVEUR magazine to bring you the SAVEUR bot—just in time for the holidays. The SAVEUR bot will message...
  9. Skype Universal Windows Platform app Preview for Windows 10 is coming

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Universal Windows Platform app Preview for Windows 10 is coming: We’ve been listening, and we’ve heard you. In the coming weeks, we’ll release the first version of the Skype Universal Windows Platform Preview app to our Windows Insiders for testing. You may be wondering why, and what this means for the Skype experiences you are using on...
  10. The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here

in Windows 10 News
    The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here: [img] The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here – Tell us what you want to see next Do you want to send quick messages from your PC to your family while you’re working? Need help cooking at home and want to show your sister exactly what you are...