Windows 10: Skype Bug Messes Up Conversations on Windows

Discus and support Skype Bug Messes Up Conversations on Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Users recommended to install the previous Skype version Skype users have recently discovered a bug in the Windows version of the client that breaks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cluster Head, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Skype Bug Messes Up Conversations on Windows

Skype Bug Messes Up Conversations on Windows [​IMG]

Previous Version here: http://download.skype.com/msi/SkypeSetup_7.17.0.104.msi

Source: http://community.skype.com/t5/Window...up/m-p/4240807

:)

Cluster Head, Dec 28, 2015
  2. swanny78 Win User

Skype Preview Windows 8 Issues and Bugs

Ill start us off. I have merged my Skype and MS account together as is the option when you install Skype preview. Now I have a strange bug\feature on some contacts but not all. When I select to Skype a contact from my people hub it loads Skype but in
    messaging mode, I have to back up and reselect the contact in Skype app to start a phone conversation. It seems to be contacts that have both MSN and Skype accounts , and Skype auto selects the MSN contact and not the Skype one.

swanny78, Dec 28, 2015
  3. N9 problem - sms ends up in wrong conversations

Same problem. Emerged a week ago on PR 1.2. Still no solution. Terrible inconvenient thing... Skype messages mixed with sms conversation...total mess. Guessing the sender makes me mad.

ostrom---01, Dec 28, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Skype Bug Messes Up Conversations on Windows

ah its not just me then.

swarfega, Dec 28, 2015
  5. swarfega Win User
    They have released an update today with fixes but as usual they have messed up. Skype refuses to install.

swarfega, Dec 31, 2015
  6. Almighty1 Win User
    Almighty1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Skype Bug Messes Up Conversations on Windows

1. Skype Bug Messes Up Conversations on Windows - Similar Threads - Skype Bug Messes

2. "Start the conversation" pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Start the conversation" pop up: How do I stop the blue pop up with the "Start the conversation" from appearing at the lower right corner of the screen when I'm on the internet. My investigations keep telling me it's connected to Microsoft Edge but my efforts using the info to room this pop up have failed....
  3. Is my sound bugged or is my sound card messed up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is my sound bugged or is my sound card messed up?: Is my sound bugged or is the card messed up? My sound was working fine then suddenly one day I turned off bluetooth to disconnect from my bluetooth speaker and my laptop’s sound didn’t work, even when plugging in headphones. I restarted and it still didn’t work, and when I...
  4. Is my sound bugged or is the card messed up?

Is my sound bugged or is the card messed up?: My sound was working fine then suddenly one day I turned off bluetooth to disconnect from my bluetooth speaker and my laptop’s sound didn’t work, even when plugging in headphones. I restarted and it still didn’t work, and when I tried to use my volume keys the volume popup...
  5. Old Skype conversations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old Skype conversations: Hello, I would like to look at some old Skype conversations, on account that I haven't used in 5+ years, but when I log in, there are no conversations and no contacts. I logged in with the same credentials as years back. Any idea what the problem is?...
  6. Windows Messed Up

Windows Messed Up: So the other day my computer restarted and it said "Welcome To Your New Version Of Windows". All my files are in the wrong places, apps are acting like I've never used them before and every time I log onto my laptop it acts like it's the first time on the new version of...
  7. Images on Skype conversation wont open

Images on Skype conversation wont open: [img] This dialog keeps asking me every time even if I uncheck the box underneath. Any idea? 122046
  8. How to view old skype conversations?

How to view old skype conversations?: I use skype and im trying to look at old conversations i have with a specific user. I want to go back 2 years or so but it seem to only go back 14 months. Is there a way i can view my old conversations all the way back there or even before that? Its an important chat because...
  9. Skype Private Conversations for encrypted chats now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Private Conversations for encrypted chats now available: Private conversations! Enable you Skype users to have End-to-End Encrypted chats 4 text messages, files, and photos + calls w/ high security. Private conversations can only be accessed at one device at a time. Select the new chat button and then select “New Private...
  10. Windows messed up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows messed up.: Since doing a refresh of Windows 10 some of my menus or whatever are messed up. It is hard to explain and I searched but since I don't know what it is called I will post a screenshot. [img] As you can see the tabs on the top are not flat and look like they did from...