Windows 10: Skype can't receive calls

Discus and support Skype can't receive calls in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Skype on my desktop and my laptop. It is working fine on my desktop. On my laptop, I can make calls but am unable to receive any. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by surfinjo, Mar 13, 2018.

1. surfinjo Win User

Skype can't receive calls

I have Skype on my desktop and my laptop.

It is working fine on my desktop.

On my laptop, I can make calls but am unable to receive any. I have tried using my desktop skype to call my Laptop skype, but it doesn't register at all. I have tried sending text messages to my laptop skype and these are permanently pending, never received.

I have checked settings. I have checked the blocked senders list.

Both PCs are using Windows 10, with all updates and the latest version of Skype.

Appreciate some advice. I really need Skype on my Laptop.

:)

surfinjo, Mar 13, 2018

2. skype,line app,and any video app

Dear,

. I have downloaded Skype and line app but I can't made any video call through the Skype and line,also i can't received any video call from the mentioned apps my connection is good either mob data or wifi.every time I made video call or received it said that
    error...plz ur advice

toootti---01, Mar 13, 2018
  3. KyawZaya Win User
    can't receive Skype video call

I use Nokia Lumia 820 update to windowsphone 8.1. Your term say for video call should use Skype. So, I install use Skype with Microsoft account. I use Wi-Fi connection. Can make video call open the Skype application. When my phone standby connect Wi-Fi but
    I not receive incoming call via Skype (video and voice calls). Please how to make.

KyawZaya, Mar 13, 2018
Thema:

Skype can't receive calls

1. Skype can't receive calls - Similar Threads - Skype can't receive

2. Music over Skype call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music over Skype call: I have been having piano lessons over Skype for 18 months successfully. Last week on 9th November 2021 the class was abandoned. The connection was up, and voice fine but the piano sounded like poor electronic noises. A further attempt on the 12th was the same. It is the same...
  3. Music over Skype call

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Music over Skype call: I have been having piano lessons over Skype for 18 months successfully. Last week on 9th November 2021 the class was abandoned. The connection was up, and voice fine but the piano sounded like poor electronic noises. A further attempt on the 12th was the same. It is the same...
  4. skype video calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    skype video calls: during skype video calls my contacts only see a grey screen with a video icon crossed out. they also can't hear me. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video-calls/f543066c-71dc-40b3-9705-fbe92c6c84aa
  5. Other people can't hear me on Skype call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Other people can't hear me on Skype call: I have recent call meeting on Skype i was able to hear others but they where not able to hear me i think this is an issue of microphone but my microphone is working good with other app....
  6. Skype Video Calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Skype Video Calls: When I tried using Skype on my laptop to call our Son. The computer screen is all purple and green and I am unable to see anything. It was fine last time I used it, but sadly not today and I was unable to see my little Grandson. There was a windows update today which meant...
  7. Skype: How To Record Calls?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype: How To Record Calls?: Hi computing experts, I just want to record the audio content of my Skype calls between me and one other person into any kind of audio format. I'm not wanting to record video. I know it's possible to record Skype calls from within the Skype now, but I don't want to use...
  8. skype to skype video call screen display

in Windows 10 Customization
    skype to skype video call screen display: Is there a way to full screen an incoming video skype to skype call on my computer , instead of seeing the caller in a small window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-to-skype-video-call-screen-display/ad12afb3-fa41-4f7f-8108-301ae220f47a
  9. Windows 10 will receive the Skype call recording feature in the coming weeks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will receive the Skype call recording feature in the coming weeks: Today, Skype app for Android and iOS is getting a new update with call recording feature. But the feature is not yet available on Windows 10 and is unlikely to arrive this week. In a blog post, Microsoft today revealed that the call recording feature for Skype on Windows 10...
  10. Skype Call Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Call Problems: Is anyone else having problems with Skype in Window´s 10? I make daily outgoing calls to Companies and none of the switchboards are picking up my "tone" when I´m making an option selection from an automated operator. I´m also finding the "click to call" very slow (but not...