Windows 10: Skype cant send or receive images or files

Discus and support Skype cant send or receive images or files in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Skype is one of the most common platforms for video calling and online conferencing. It allows you to send texts, images, and other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 2, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Skype cant send or receive images or files

WinClub, May 2, 2020
  2. surfinjo Win User

Skype can't receive calls

I have Skype on my desktop and my laptop.

It is working fine on my desktop.

On my laptop, I can make calls but am unable to receive any. I have tried using my desktop skype to call my Laptop skype, but it doesn't register at all. I have tried sending text messages to my laptop skype and these are permanently pending, never received.

I have checked settings. I have checked the blocked senders list.

Both PCs are using Windows 10, with all updates and the latest version of Skype.

Appreciate some advice. I really need Skype on my Laptop.

surfinjo, May 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    You can now send SMS from the new Skype v8.13

Source: You can now send SMS from the new Skype - Microsoft Community

Brink, May 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

You can now send SMS from the new Skype v8.13

Source: You can now send SMS from the new Skype - Microsoft Community

Brink, May 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Skype cant send or receive images or files - Similar Threads - Skype cant send

2. i can receive email but cant send ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can receive email but cant send ?: i can receive email but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-receive-email-but-cant-send/994fe75b-7331-42af-abbe-fa799affc775
  3. i can receive email but cant send ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can receive email but cant send ?: i can receive email but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-receive-email-but-cant-send/994fe75b-7331-42af-abbe-fa799affc775
  4. Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files: I can't send and receive files, when the dialog box comes out the next button doesn't work, I'm very new to this. I've tried several ways, from removing the Bluetooth device from the device manager, and reinstalling it but it doesn't work....
  5. Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files: I can't send and receive files, when the dialog box comes out the next button doesn't work, I'm very new to this. I've tried several ways, from removing the Bluetooth device from the device manager, and reinstalling it but it doesn't work....
  6. Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth Connected - Sending or Receiving Files not Working ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Connected - Sending or Receiving Files not Working ?: Hi. I'm on Windows 10 version 1909. System and drivers are all updated. My Android phone is paired and connected, but I'm unable to send or receive files. Tried all possible fixes I could find on the internet, but nothing worked. No matter if I try to send or receive a file...
  8. Skype messages not sending

in Windows 10 News
    Skype messages not sending: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You may have faced an issue where you find that Skype is not sending messages. This issue is common with Skype for home users, and the most probable cause has been having low or no internet connectivity. But if you [...] This post Skype messages not sending...
  9. Pictures wont send on skype

Pictures wont send on skype: im trying to send someone pictures on skype. they seam like they send but when i click of the window and click back to it i end up with a greay box with a picture frame looking thing in it and the pic has dissaped. ive tried rebooting, reinstalling and deleting the appdata...
  10. Send to Skype ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Send to Skype ?: hello, I can't manage to add SKYPE to my SendTo folder I placed a shortcut in the folder, but it does not show when I right click a file I managed with other apps though... *Think is there a specific way to do it for skype ? thanks 105421

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skype cant send or receive files windows 10