Windows 10: Skype chat synchronization issue

Discus and support Skype chat synchronization issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Step's to reproduce issue: 1. Login Skype user as A 2. Log out user A 3. Login Skype with user B Issue: now I'm able to see both chat... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Vamkat, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Vamkat Win User

Skype chat synchronization issue

Step's to reproduce issue:

1. Login Skype user as A

2. Log out user A

3. Login Skype with user B

Issue: now I'm able to see both chat conversations of user A&B.

Can someone suggest that i can see only respective user's conversation?

:)

Vamkat, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Easier to find friends & chat using Skype for Outlook.com

Source...

Brink, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Introducing Skype document chat in Office Online

The Office Online real-time co-authoring feature makes it easy for you to work together with others on a document from your browser. Whether you are putting the final touches on a contract with your business partner or collaborating on an essay for a school project, Office Online lets you work seamlessly with others no matter where they are.Today we are happy to announce upcoming improvements to the Office Online co-authoring experience:
    • Document chat is available when collaborating with others in real-time in Word and PowerPoint. Simply click the Chat button to begin chatting with everyone working in the document.
    • Continue to chat with those same people after leaving the document via Skype on your desktop or phone. Know when your team is working on the document and chime in.

Skype chat synchronization issue Introducing-Skype-document-chat-in-Office-Online-2.png

Skype chat synchronization issue [​IMG]

We’ll begin rolling this out over the coming weeks at www.office.com!

Source....

Fahadking07, Sep 16, 2019
  4. sandipnd Win User

Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?

Skype 7 classic and Skype 8 both offers the ability to backup chat history. however, the backup is in the form of a HTML file and not like you would expect as export and import system. Also Skype 8 wont show chat history for more than 6 month old. Under Skype 7 Classic
    and in Skype 8

sandipnd, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Skype chat synchronization issue - Similar Threads - Skype chat synchronization

2. Issue synchronizing files in win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue synchronizing files in win10: I recently sync a huge amount of data and I can see in Windows 10 SO a circle green with a green check inside for all the folders that are correctly sync. The issue is that inside one of that folders with the green check, there is one with a red circle with a red cross that...
  3. Skype Video Chatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Video Chatting: Afternoon, folks. A couple of my students and I tried video chatting and it looked like the keystone kops. One time, we could see things nicely, and then another time, we couldn't get Skype to cooperate with us! I think we need help! 152746
  4. Skype Video Chat crashes on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Video Chat crashes on Windows computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Many a time Skype Video Chat crashes on my Windows computer. It happens during a video call or when I turn on my laptop. In simple words Skype crashing on Windows 10. It is even more annoying when I use [...] This post Skype Video Chat crashes on Windows...
  5. issues chat

in Windows 10 Customization
    issues chat: I have windows 10 Home and I use Skype, I can listen to my friend, but I cannot see him. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-chat/c6a037f1-e899-40a8-9dba-c2fe2927e58f
  6. Skype issue

Skype issue: So I am on a Skype call with a friend, while playing a game. I can hear all his system sounds and his game come through. We also tried Discord and Teamspeak, same thing. He only had one Mic shown in record Tab, hidden devices shows no others. Stereo Mix is not enabled All...
  7. Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?

Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?: Hey guys, I keep receiving an error message saying that I'll need to upgrade to the most recent version of Skype: "Skype 8.25". I'm still running Skype version 7.41 on my Windows 10 PC. I'm told my version of Skype will be shut down soon. It's really important for me to...
  8. Introducing Skype document chat in Office Online

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype document chat in Office Online: The Office Online real-time co-authoring feature makes it easy for you to work together with others on a document from your browser. Whether you are putting the final touches on a contract with your business partner or collaborating on an essay for a school project, Office...
  9. Get chatting on Skype from Office Online and OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Get chatting on Skype from Office Online and OneDrive: At Skype, we are always looking for ways for you to stay in touch more easily with your friends, family, classmates and colleagues. A big part of that promise is by bringing your Skype experiences together with activities, like email and other online services, so that you can...
  10. Easier to find friends & chat using Skype for Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    Easier to find friends & chat using Skype for Outlook.com: Since we launched Skype on Outlook.com, we’ve been listening to your feedback, and heard loud and clear that starting chat sessions with friends wasn’t as easy as it could be. Today, we’re excited to announce the worldwide availability of improvements to Skype for Outlook.com...