Windows 10: Skype.com website opening after I go out of fullscreen from anything

Discus and support Skype.com website opening after I go out of fullscreen from anything in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Whenever I go out of fullscreen on anything, skype.com opens 3 times and a page trying to download Skype 5. Any help on how to stop this? I scanned my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChanceCossitt, May 4, 2020.

1. Skype.com website opening after I go out of fullscreen from anything

Whenever I go out of fullscreen on anything, skype.com opens 3 times and a page trying to download Skype 5. Any help on how to stop this? I scanned my computer for viruses, there was nothing related to Skype. I removed all the malware on my computer, and it's still happening.

:)

ChanceCossitt, May 4, 2020

2. Web cam on Skype

Hi Martha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Have you updated the drivers for the web cam?

Does this issue occur only on Skype?

I suggest you to install the attest drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

To install the driver updates follow the below steps.

• Open run command window( Windows key + R) and type devmgmt.msc

• Right click on driver and select update driver software.

• If the driver updates are not available install it from manufacture website.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, May 4, 2020
  3. skype doesn't closing even after clicking "Quit skype"

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to close Skype app on your computer, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the latest version of Skype on your device and check.

Method 1: Remove the earlier versions of the Skype and then install the latest version.

Step 1: Uninstall Skype from the Start Screen:

• On the Start screen, type

• From the list select Skype and right click on it.

• You will get different options on the screen .Select
      Uninstall.
    Step 2: You can also uninstall a program from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel. Click on
      Programs

• Select Programs and Features.

• Double click on Skype and follow the onscreen instructions.

Refer the below link to download the Skype app for the devices:

Download Skype | Free calls | Chat app

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update with the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, May 4, 2020
  4. Skype.com website opening after I go out of fullscreen from anything

Skype Microphone echo only on 1 Win Pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried to resolve the issue?

As the issue persists with the Skype app, I suggest you to try the below if not yet tried and check if it helps:

• Try to log-in to Skype using different account on the same computer, access the microphone and check if the issue persists.
    • Try to log-in to Skype account on different computer using this account, access the microphone and check.

Also try the below if the issue still persists.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Windows app troubleshooter to check if the issue persists.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If issue still persists,

Step 2: Uninstall and re-install Skype from Windows Store.

You can also uninstall Skype app from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Right click on Skype
      and select uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.

Steps to Install Skype app:
    Log-in with administrator account, open
    Windows Store, search for Skype app and download latest version.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Skype.com website opening after I go out of fullscreen from anything

1. Skype.com website opening after I go out of fullscreen from anything - Similar Threads - Skype com website

2. this website [ pcsuite.mi dot com ] not open in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this website [ pcsuite.mi dot com ] not open in my computer: please solve the issue* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-website-pcsuitemi-dot-com-not-open-in-my/649bd4a7-51c2-4b37-aa1e-e395ea3f2dde
  3. this website [ pcsuite.mi dot com ] not open in my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this website [ pcsuite.mi dot com ] not open in my computer: please solve the issue* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-website-pcsuitemi-dot-com-not-open-in-my/649bd4a7-51c2-4b37-aa1e-e395ea3f2dde
  4. Apps not going fullscreen

Apps not going fullscreen: I am trying to use an iPad as a second monitor by share screening a fake display. When I try to make any app fullscreen on my laptop monitor it just dissappears. I thought it might be because I'm sharing my screen, but it's not. Even if I just have a normal display connected,...
  5. Fullscreen apps keep going out of focus.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen apps keep going out of focus.: I have recently been facing an issue where any games or apps that I have open in fullscreen will be tabbed out, and the previously opened tab will show, mimicking the use of Alt+Tab. I have used Windows Focus Logger to attempt to find what was taking the focus away, but no...
  6. Wifi drops out and I can't open anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi drops out and I can't open anything: I've recently run into this really bizarre issue where every couple of days, my computer seems to disconnect from the internet (even though it still shows it's connected), and I'm not able to run any programs or shutdown/restart. It just sort of becomes paralyzed, and I'm...
  7. going to open a website and and say reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    going to open a website and and say reset: going to open a website and show RESET LATER and say problem loading page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/going-to-open-a-website-and-and-say-reset/85812fca-7772-4268-95d5-22989ed4fb7f
  8. i cannot open my skype from iphone

i cannot open my skype from iphone: hey dear please i need help after my iphone got new ios 13.1.3 my skype stopped working from my phone i cannot open and i do works from skype so i need to solve my problem please i need ur guys help ASAP looking forward to ur reply :)...
  9. There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019: Hello, I just purchased a stand alone Outlook 2019 from the Microsoft store primarily for Skype meeting invites but I have no access to Skype through out look at all. I have tried to enable the Skype Meeting Add-in following the steps here:...
  10. BSOD when anything is in fullscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when anything is in fullscreen: Hello, i have been experiencing error for quite some time now. Whenever i try to play a game in fullscreen or play a video in fullscreen on my other screen while editing videos this BSOD error comes: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. I cannot play a single game on my PC due to...