Windows 10: skype connection

Discus and support skype connection in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why is my Skype connection so bad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-connection/233c4add-b632-4d47-af48-3e141d33c094 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by surveypacific2, May 23, 2020.

1. skype connection

Why is my Skype connection so bad?

:)

surveypacific2, May 23, 2020

2. Skype?

As this is a now quite established messenger system of sorts perhaps a Skype feature for people skype names so perhaps some real time problem solving/discussions could be mounted?
    Just a wee suggestion.
    What does everyone else think?

thedivinehairband, May 23, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    cant connect to Hangouts and Skype. windows 10

Hi Dianne,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

• Have you tried to connect to hangouts or skype using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Do you get same error message?

I suggest you to try using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer and check if you are able to connect and use Google hangouts and Skype. Get back to us with the results to assist you further. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 23, 2020
  4. skype connection

skype doesn't closing even after clicking "Quit skype"

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to close Skype app on your computer, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the latest version of Skype on your device and check.

Method 1: Remove the earlier versions of the Skype and then install the latest version.

Step 1: Uninstall Skype from the Start Screen:

• On the Start screen, type

• From the list select Skype and right click on it.

• You will get different options on the screen .Select
      Uninstall.
    Step 2: You can also uninstall a program from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel. Click on
      Programs

• Select Programs and Features.

• Double click on Skype and follow the onscreen instructions.

Refer the below link to download the Skype app for the devices:

Download Skype | Free calls | Chat app

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update with the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, May 23, 2020
Thema:

skype connection

1. skype connection - Similar Threads - skype connection

2. KB4559309: Poor connection in Skype, Zoom, causes lagging/freezing on calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    KB4559309: Poor connection in Skype, Zoom, causes lagging/freezing on calls: Ever since the update KB4559309 was installed on my Lenovo Ideapad 110 laptop on 6/20/2020, I began having problems with lagging and freezing during Skype calls. Tried Zoom and same thing. First called my ISP provider and they installed a fiber optic line going into my home...
  3. Microsoft Edge, Skype, Onedrive & Apple Software Updater wont connect to internet. Google...

Microsoft Edge, Skype, Onedrive & Apple Software Updater wont connect to internet. Google...: Hi! I've had this problem for about 2 years, and I feel I've tread about everything there is to try. Of any simillar problems I've found on the forum, none are answered. The problem came out of nowhere (at least as far as i know, not after a major update etc), and was not...
  4. Skype SMS Connect will no longer be available after August 30, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Skype SMS Connect will no longer be available after August 30, 2019: After limited availability, we decided to remove SMS Connect functionality from Skype. SMS Connect will no longer be available after August 30th, 2019 but don't worry, you can still find all your individual SMS conversations with full history on your phone. If you want to...
  5. Connecting a apple device to your microsoft account with skype

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting a apple device to your microsoft account with skype: basically, i'm trying to play minecraft on a apple product with the windows 10 version. when i try to install it, it says i don't have any "applicable devices" ... so i tried to add a device to my microsoft account. one of the ways to add a apple device is with skype. so i...
  6. Skype connection issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype connection issues: Hey guys, I always use vpn with different countries while using skype. From past week when I login to my skype it always show reload on GUI but on system tray it show regular skype icon. And while I dropdown the profile it says active. Check the below attachments. GUI:...
  7. Cannot Connect to Skype Business/Citrix When Laptop Connected to Dock

Cannot Connect to Skype Business/Citrix When Laptop Connected to Dock: When I connect my Dell Precision 3520 to my Dell WD-15 dock, the laptop's wifi and cellular are automatically turned off. All network connectivity goes through the dock's gigabit ethernet. The laptop is connected to the dock via a USB-C cable that also charges the laptop....
  8. Skype can not connect or signin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Skype can not connect or signin: I couldn't use the skype app in my windows 10 home. Not connecting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-can-not-connect-or-signin/cfe89b26-9117-46df-b7fc-0b2f3f0a4b5d
  9. Skype Is Not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Is Not connecting: My Skype app for Windows 10 is not loading it just stays on the loading screen its been like that for almost 24 hours i have tried uninstalling But nothing seems to wanna work...
  10. post 1809 upgrade - egde and skype not internet connection

post 1809 upgrade - egde and skype not internet connection: Win 10 Pro x64 1809 17763.1 After the upgrade from 1803 to 1809 neither egde nor skype are connecting to the internet. No such issues with any other application. Running edge in a Application Guard window it does connect to the internet however. Which is all very...