Windows 10: Skype constantly losing Mic during calls

Discus and support Skype constantly losing Mic during calls in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having an issue with Skype and Windows 10 Pro. If I use Skype while on my desktop, and open a program like Chrome or even my volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rubyred, Feb 10, 2016.

1. rubyred Win User

Skype constantly losing Mic during calls

Hello,

I've been having an issue with Skype and Windows 10 Pro. If I use Skype while on my desktop, and open a program like Chrome or even my volume setting s manager, Skype loses my mic and the person on the other side of my call can no longer hear me. All of my drivers are up to date, I've reinstalled both Windows 10 Pro and Skype. I'm not sure how else to troubleshoot the issue. I'd appreciate any help you might have to offer. Thanks!

:)

rubyred, Feb 10, 2016
  2. Ionte Win User

Lumia 950xl ds loses signal during a call. if you call again its ok.

Constantly loses network during calls. Come on MS find a solution or goodbye

Ionte, Feb 10, 2016
  3. Mic level for Cortana during the Skype call

Hello Andrey,

Based on the information you have provided in your post; we need to do further investigation. To assist you better, we'd like to know the following:

• Did you make any significant hardware or software changes on your PC prior to this issue?
    • Which version of Skype are you using? To check, click on this link.
    • Since when have you been experiencing the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Marvin Barc, Feb 10, 2016
Thema:

Skype constantly losing Mic during calls

1. Skype constantly losing Mic during calls - Similar Threads - Skype constantly losing

2. Skype video freezing during call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype video freezing during call: Skype video keeps freezing during a call from UK to BC Canada.Always had a issue with skype and even now with Fibre Broadband of 23Mbps using wifi or ethernet of 26Mbps, fully updated. No matter whether my VPN is used or not using a HP laptop.The canadian connection using...
  3. Skype video freezing during call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype video freezing during call: Skype video keeps freezing during a call from UK to BC Canada.Always had a issue with skype and even now with Fibre Broadband of 23Mbps using wifi or ethernet of 26Mbps, fully updated. No matter whether my VPN is used or not using a HP laptop.The canadian connection using...
  4. Mic not working in Your Phone App during a call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic not working in Your Phone App during a call: I'm using windows 11 and have a Samsung s10All the Your phone app features work nicely except when I'm on a call, I can hear the caller but the caller can't hear me. I'm using a headset connected to my laptop, razer blackshark v2 pro.I've read previous forums where they say...
  5. Mic not working in Your Phone App during a call

Mic not working in Your Phone App during a call: I'm using windows 11 and have a Samsung s10All the Your phone app features work nicely except when I'm on a call, I can hear the caller but the caller can't hear me. I'm using a headset connected to my laptop, razer blackshark v2 pro.I've read previous forums where they say...
  6. skype video calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    skype video calls: during skype video calls my contacts only see a grey screen with a video icon crossed out. they also can't hear me. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video-calls/f543066c-71dc-40b3-9705-fbe92c6c84aa
  7. Display errors during and after Skype calls?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display errors during and after Skype calls?: Hello, during and after Skype calls I get many different display errors. the colours "blur" so the colors are displayed offset from the actual location (You can imagine it like in the old 3D movies, for which you had to wear these blue-red glasses) the mouse is...
  8. Video Scheduler Internal Error - During Skype Call

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Scheduler Internal Error - During Skype Call: Hi there, While using skype updated to latest version my laptop crashed and presented a blue error screen with reference to a video scheduler internal error. I have had previous skype conference calls however, this issue had never occurred. In my most recent call with 3...
  9. Flickering and BSODs during Skype conference calls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flickering and BSODs during Skype conference calls: When I am in Skype conference calls with more than perhaps 5 video streams on my Lenovo Yoga 710 14IKB, my screen flickers frequently, and sometimes I have BSODs, with the message VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. I am on Windows 10 version 1909. V2 log:...
  10. Skype (8.34.0.81) is crashing constantly while on a call

Skype (8.34.0.81) is crashing constantly while on a call: Hi, this is happening to me constantly for the last month. Skype, the metro app, i guess the latest version, is crashing all the time. While I am on a call, it's closing out of nowhere and it's disappearing from my desktop. I start a new call and after seconds or minutes...