Windows 10: Skype Contacts: How To Store Information?

Discus and support Skype Contacts: How To Store Information? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, this may seem like a simple question, but I need the input of the I.T experts from this community! I've got a bunch of contacts on my Skype... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NiceAndShy, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Skype Contacts: How To Store Information?

Hi, this may seem like a simple question, but I need the input of the I.T experts from this community!

I've got a bunch of contacts on my Skype account now and I'm finding it very hard to recall each contact's information.

I just want to save text that lists information about each Skype contact.

It'd be great if I could open an app and have it display the information of a contact...

Thank you for any help!

:)

NiceAndShy, Dec 21, 2016
  2. Hazzard V Win User

Delete skype contacts from people app

Hi Radney,

My problem has not yet been resolved. The skype contacts are still there. I cant even find a manual sync button to force the skype contacts in the people app to sync with the contacts stored on skype which should help as i have already deleted these contacts
    from skype for web.

Hazzard V, Dec 21, 2016
  3. Maria K' Win User
    People Hub Options

Hello BarkleyHoward,

Thank you for posting in the community regarding calling a contact that is not in Skype phone book.

You can add a contact with the phone number to Skype and the call them, or dial a number manually.

Skype will not have access to your contacts that are not store in the application.

Regards,

Maria

Maria K', Dec 21, 2016
  4. Plankton Win User

Skype Contacts: How To Store Information?

Skype is owned by MS. Since then, you can import your Skype contacts into your outlook or outlook.com contacts.

Plankton, Dec 21, 2016
  5. Wow, that's a great idea!

I don't use Outlook though, but can I install the Outlook app?

It'd be amazing if I could somehow use Evernote for this...

NiceAndShy, Dec 21, 2016
  6. Plankton Win User
    If you're running windows 10.....you all ready have the Outlook mail app.

Plankton, Dec 21, 2016
  7. I'll give it a try now.

Is there another way you can recommend I can easily bring up information about my Skype contacts?

NiceAndShy, Dec 23, 2016
  8. Skype Contacts: How To Store Information?

Is there anything else I can try doing?

Or another app I can use?

NiceAndShy, Dec 30, 2016
  9. I'm still just using Evernote, but surely there must be a better way to quickly access information about my Skype contacts?

NiceAndShy, Jan 4, 2017
  10. Just go to People App and you should find them all in there
    I have all my Face Book, Phone, and Twitter and Skype Contacts in there

They run from A-Z so all I do is scroll down to whoever I want and all their information comes up

hTconeM9user, Jan 4, 2017
  11. How do I access the "People App"?

NiceAndShy, Jan 4, 2017
  12. Click on your start button bottom left hand corner then you should see live tiles and Apps come up
    Scroll down to P and you should find it in there

hTconeM9user, Jan 4, 2017
  13. Skype Contacts: How To Store Information?

Thanks!

How can I access the "Outlook app"?

NiceAndShy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Skype Contacts: How To Store Information?

1. Skype Contacts: How To Store Information? - Similar Threads - Skype Contacts Store

2. "Contacting the server for information"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Contacting the server for information": When attempting to Open or Save a WORD or EXCEL document, a dialogue box often opens with the following message: "Contacting the server for information"I usually have to "end task" from Task Manager but this issue seems to occur rather routinely. This is my first Surface...
  3. "Contacting the server for information"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Contacting the server for information": When attempting to Open or Save a WORD or EXCEL document, a dialogue box often opens with the following message: "Contacting the server for information"I usually have to "end task" from Task Manager but this issue seems to occur rather routinely. This is my first Surface...
  4. "Contacting the server for information"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HOW? Why is there no link to contact information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW? Why is there no link to contact information: Saw this warning today:But there is no link to a method of contact,Went through TOS to find contact information for privacy concerns. The information in the TOS is a disconnected extension.Anyone have a way to report privacy violations?...
  6. HOW? Why is there no link to contact information

HOW? Why is there no link to contact information: Saw this warning today:But there is no link to a method of contact,Went through TOS to find contact information for privacy concerns. The information in the TOS is a disconnected extension.Anyone have a way to report privacy violations?...
  7. contact information from emails to contact list? How to do it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    contact information from emails to contact list? How to do it?: Hi guys and gals, I am trying to move a name, address, business name, etc. that is within an email to the contact list. right now these are mystery steps I do not know how to find answers too. Thanks all! for helping me and other friends....
  8. Contact information

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contact information: How do I update my contact informations? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-information/ef86dd35-7a4c-4f05-8090-93d2b02f3d56
  9. Contacts in Skype

Contacts in Skype: Hi, I just installed Skype on W10, and it's automatically given me a whole bunch of contacts that I've never heard of. I can't delete them from Skype, so where are they? I don't have any contacts in Outlook, and they aren't in my Gmail either. Where are they, and how do I...
  10. How to show contacts in skype

How to show contacts in skype: Hi peeps, Does anybody know how to show all my contacts on this latest rubbish version of skype? Typical ms tell you bugger all except to restart skype and that will fix it..Rubbish!!!!! nothing works, and if I get a msg sent to me there is no way I know that I received it...