Windows 10: Skype for business Closes Immediately after opening in Windows 10

Discus and support Skype for business Closes Immediately after opening in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, we are using Skype for business basic with office 365. It was working with windows 7 perfectly. When we installed it for our new windows 10 PCs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Karthik TCI, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Skype for business Closes Immediately after opening in Windows 10

Hi,

we are using Skype for business basic with office 365. It was working with windows 7 perfectly.

When we installed it for our new windows 10 PCs it produces some error.

1. It crashes on 'Welcome to skype for business' screen
    2. In some PCs It closes automatically after opening.

Ms office 2013 installed on those PCs.
    Kindly help me to solve this issue.

:)

Karthik TCI, Jul 12, 2018

2. How do I Close Skype For Business on Windows 10?

Hi Rafael,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to close Skype due to some reasons, we will help you to resolve this issue for you.

I suggest you to follow the steps:

Step1:

• Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc buttons at a time from the keyboard to open
      Task Manger.
    • Select Skype and click on End task.
    If that does not work, I suggest you to perform the below,

Step 2: The right way to close Skype is by right clicking on the Skype icon in the system tray / notification area and clicking
    Quit.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further queries on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Skype on a Lumia 950XL phone closes immediately when opened

Skype apps closes immediately after it opens on a windows 950XL phone. Phone OS build is 10.0.10586.29; firmware revision number is 01078.00027.15506.02005. Skype program is latest based on store upload (can't find verfsion number since program closes immediately
    when opened.

YehiaMortagy, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Skype for business Closes Immediately after opening in Windows 10

Skype Closes Immediately agter it loads

Skype apps closes immediately after it opens on a windows 950XL phone. Phone OS build is 10.0.10586.29; firmware revision number is 01078.00027.15506.02005. Skype program is latest based on store upload (can't find verfsion number since program closes immediately
    when opened.

YehiaMortagy, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Skype for business Closes Immediately after opening in Windows 10

1. Skype for business Closes Immediately after opening in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Skype business Closes

2. Settings close immediately after opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings close immediately after opening.: Everytime I open settings it closes immediately. I don’t know how to fix this problem I’ve tried factory resetting my entire pc and I’ve tried using Powershell, Command Prompt, and even Task manager to try to make it work again. I can’t go on Microsoft Edge because I need to...
  3. Settings close immediately after opening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings close immediately after opening.: Everytime I open settings it closes immediately. I don’t know how to fix this problem I’ve tried factory resetting my entire pc and I’ve tried using Powershell, Command Prompt, and even Task manager to try to make it work again. I can’t go on Microsoft Edge because I need to...
  4. Settings immediately closes after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings immediately closes after opening: Before I'm recommended sfc /scannow trust me, I've tried everything. I've tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth and nothing works. For other people it...
  5. Settings immediately closes after opening

Settings immediately closes after opening: Before I'm recommended sfc /scannow trust me, I've tried everything. I've tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth and nothing works. For other people it...
  6. Settings immediately closes after opening

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Store closes immediately after opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store closes immediately after opening: I have tried many ways but windows store not opening ..it just loads and closes itself.I tried ;reseting the appclear cachesync timetroubleshootingand restarting but not a single work for me.plz help me to solve this problem...
  8. Store closes immediately after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store closes immediately after opening: I have tried many ways but windows store not opening ..it just loads and closes itself.I tried ;reseting the appclear cachesync timetroubleshootingand restarting but not a single work for me.plz help me to solve this problem...
  9. Store closes immediately after opening

10. Skype closes immediately after launching

Skype closes immediately after launching: Hi, I just asked Cortana to open Skype, so she did, and when Skype showed the loading it immediately closed itself. I don't really have too much information, other than this is a Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Build 17738.1000, according to the "About" tab in the settings....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skype for business closes immediately

2. skype for business crashes immediately

3. skype for business opens then closes

4. skype opens and immediately closes,
  5. windows 10 skype for business not loading,
  6. skype closes immediately,
  7. skype for business opens and then closes,
  8. skype for business closes,
  9. skype for busniss keeps closing win 10,
  10. skype for business opens and closes,
  11. skype for business closes after launch,