Windows 10: Skype for Business desktop app on Mac replace Skype Meetings App (web)

Discus and support Skype for Business desktop app on Mac replace Skype Meetings App (web) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In October, 2018, we announced a plan to offer the Skype for Business desktop app on Mac as our web-downloadable meetings client instead of Skype... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Skype for Business desktop app on Mac replace Skype Meetings App (web)

Source: Skype for Business desktop app on Mac to replace Skype Meetings App (web) - Microsoft Tech Community - 357958

:)

Brink, Mar 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

July Releases of Skype for Business apps

Source: July Releases of Skype for Business apps - Microsoft Tech Community - 224207

Brink, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Phone apps Skype for Business, Teams, and Yammer discontinued

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...s-and-yammer-a

Brink, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Skype for Business desktop app on Mac replace Skype Meetings App (web)

Camera not working in Skype for Business Web App

Hi All,

I've tried joining a Skype for Business meeting with my Surface pro 4, using the Web App.

But when I try to enable the video, it says there is no camera installed.

I am able to use the camera with other apps like Skype or the camera app.

kind regards,

Chris

Chris Bijl, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Skype for Business desktop app on Mac replace Skype Meetings App (web)

1. Skype for Business desktop app on Mac replace Skype Meetings App (web) - Similar Threads - Skype Business desktop

2. Skype for Business download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Skype for Business download: Trying to download Skype for Business. Site says I already have it. I don't. I uninstalled it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-for-business-download/68125f06-111d-45fb-bb6b-8e3495115f7b
  3. Skype Meeting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Skype Meeting: Only when I am sharing the screen and system sound with other participants,WHEN OTHERS TALK,THEIR VOICE REBOUNDS ie,ECHO IS PRODUCED UNABLING TO PROCEED FURTHER. This problem is there only with my laptop & while sharing sound and screen. no problem with others. Request for...
  4. Skype for Business desktop now available as web download app on Mac

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Business desktop now available as web download app on Mac: As promised, we have rolled out the change to use Skype for Business desktop app on Mac as our web-downloadable meetings client instead of Skype Meetings App (SMA)! The change applies to meetings that are hosted on Skype for Business Online or on Skype for Business Server...
  5. skype app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    skype app: El software de compra de una computadora portátil, con 10 años y me envía un mensaje de error de inicio de skype. Si no tengo la aplicación supongo que es un virus, pero mi antivirus no me indica la existencia de algún virus. ¿Cuál es el problema? Atentamente Pedro...
  6. July Releases of Skype for Business apps

in Windows 10 News
    July Releases of Skype for Business apps: The Skype for Business client teams were busy in July, and we released monthly updates on all platforms. Follow the links below for details of features and fixes included in the releases. Skype for Business apps for Windows Office 365 ProPlus (Click-to-Run) Monthly...
  7. skype app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    skype app: I uninstalled all the MS games that show up as tiles....and in my haste I uninstalled the Skype app. Now I'm trying to get it back from the MS store but it wont let me. I search for the skype app, find it, click on it, then click the get tab and it flashes saying working...
  8. Skype for Business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype for Business: For anyone who is having trouble keeping Skype for Business from opening, I have found one way to correct problem. Go to file manager and click on C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2013 and delete the shortcut for Skype. 24069
  9. Skype for Business is here!

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Business is here!: A few weeks ago, we announced the technical preview of the Skype for Business client, and today, we’re thrilled to announce that the new Skype for Business client is now rolling out as part of the April monthly update for Office 2013! In addition, Skype for Business Online is...
  10. Microsoft Teams Will Replace Skype for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams Will Replace Skype for Business: Microsoft confirmed this morning that it will replace Skype for Business with Microsoft Teams, as had been widely rumored. But it will still release a new Skype for Business on-premises server next year for those businesses not ready to move to the cloud. To be clear, only...