Windows 10: Skype for TV will no longer be supported

Discus and support Skype for TV will no longer be supported in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What changes are coming to Skype for TV? What's changing for Skype for TV? Starting in June 2016, the Skype for TV application will no longer be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Skype for TV will no longer be supported

Source: What changes are coming to Skype for TV?

:)

Brink, Mar 8, 2016
  2. garym123 Win User

Skype is no longer working on my Lumia 640

Skype is no longer supporting older mobile operating systems, android, apple and windows.

Skype is supported in Windows 10 Mobile

garym123, Mar 8, 2016
  3. Microsoft and Skype

I have contacted Skype they the one that told me that Microsoft no longer supports Skype is this True?

sybillewatts, Mar 8, 2016
Thema:

Skype for TV will no longer be supported

1. Skype for TV will no longer be supported - Similar Threads - Skype longer supported

2. TV no longer connects to PC HDMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TV no longer connects to PC HDMI: Sony TV KDL-40EX403 no longer properly displays windows 10 PC. Both devices definetely know they're connected to something, as the TV opens up the external input to change channel to, and the computer shows the TV. It definetely can connect, as it has in the past. have tried...
  3. TV no longer connects to PC HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TV no longer connects to PC HDMI: Sony TV KDL-40EX403 no longer properly displays windows 10 PC. Both devices definetely know they're connected to something, as the TV opens up the external input to change channel to, and the computer shows the TV. It definetely can connect, as it has in the past. have tried...
  4. TV no longer connects to PC HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Unable to connect to a Miracast-supporting TV

Unable to connect to a Miracast-supporting TV: I can't seem to make any of my Windows 10 laptops screen clone to my Samsung Q50R TV. I tried two options: 1 TV already supports Miracast. So I just went to Connect -> selected my TV and tried to connect to it. For a second there was a circle spinning on TV saying...
  6. Miracast is no longer supported!?

Miracast is no longer supported!?: Hello, everyone, I've been working in the home office for a few weeks now (many of you probably feel that way right now). Up to now I have always projected my work laptop onto my desktop PC to be able to work better. This morning my laptop couldn't find my PC and in the...
  7. Can no longer connect to Roku TV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can no longer connect to Roku TV: Hi all, I’ve had a Sharp running Roku TV 5303X for several years. I have had no issues screen mirroring to it from my laptop (Asus Q302L) besides having to repeatedly reconnect until it finally connects. I haven’t been able to screen mirror to it for the past almost two years...
  8. browser is no longer supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    browser is no longer supported: We are getting messages that we need a new browser. Edge no longer supports Windows 10 desktop. What browser should we install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-is-no-longer-supported/8fdee3c3-770b-4041-966b-58274301d946
  9. Metadata no longer supported

in Windows 10 Support
    Metadata no longer supported: Hey gang, you have been very helpful fixing other problems that my friends have ! So here is the problem, my friend sent me: I'm sure you already know Microsoft has cancelled the service supplying metadata for windows media player which means I can't get album art or track...
  10. Skype no longer starts with DCOM error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype no longer starts with DCOM error: Whenever I try to start the Skype Windows 10 app the app closes immediately and drops the following into the System event long: The server Microsoft.SkypeApp_14.40.70.0_x64__kzf8qxf38zg5c!App.AppX83nfr1wxf8k71mee5c2w5x6mbn0f3kng.mca did not register with DCOM within the...