Windows 10: Skype hacked by CIA

Discus and support Skype hacked by CIA in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Skype has been comprised and targeted by your friendly neighborhood CIA agent as revealed in latest WikiLeaks leak, code-named "Vault 7". This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Skype hacked by CIA

Read more: Metadata Consulting: Skype hacked by CIA

:)

Brink, Apr 23, 2017
  2. ShawnSilvia, Apr 23, 2017
  3. JarekJL Win User
    Fall Creators Update - Windows 10

Thank you. But I am not sure as you are about kaspersky. Just read abot CIA/NSA posing as Kaspersky with their hacking tools.... Not sure who to believe these days. And Kaspersky Internet Security runs smoother than my previuos Symantec and offers more
    than just virus protection.. But for now I will run just windows built -in software.

Jarek

JarekJL, Apr 23, 2017
  4. cereberus Win User

Skype hacked by CIA

I always thought the Celestial Intervention Agency was fiction from Dr Who.

cereberus, Apr 23, 2017
  5. essenbe Win User
    You watch too much TV *Tongue

essenbe, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Skype hacked by CIA

1. Skype hacked by CIA - Similar Threads - Skype hacked CIA

2. CIA Hacking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CIA Hacking: My name is Erik Higa. The CIA has been hacking my phone and computer. They want to intimidate me into signing a record deal I am never going to sign. They have just lost their national security clearance but they are still hacking me....
  3. CIA Hacking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CIA Hacking: My name is Erik Higa. The CIA has been hacking my phone and computer. They want to intimidate me into signing a record deal I am never going to sign. They have just lost their national security clearance but they are still hacking me....
  4. CIA Hacking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Skype

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Skype: Can you help please - Unable to open Skype on my desktop which is running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype/53de871d-867b-4f42-82ae-ab23f3c9a3e2
  6. Skype

in Windows 10 Customization
    Skype: How to stop Skype for Business on start up even when all the boxes are unticked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype/13c9d9d7-dfc8-4196-b308-9e0c8fecf699
  7. hacked version of onedrive and skype on my computers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hacked version of onedrive and skype on my computers: Hello, when i reset my pc i can see that the OneDrive version is not the same as when clean installing . same for Skype . If Microsoft isn't able to install the right version on my system then i prefer to get rid of it because i start to really hate microsoft now.......
  8. CIA Infection of Routers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CIA Infection of Routers: What do the forum's security experts think of this? https://arstechnica.com/security/201...stening-posts/ 86979
  9. Why are Skype accounts getting hacked so easily?

in Windows 10 News
    Why are Skype accounts getting hacked so easily?: If you've received a weird message on Skype with a link to Baidu or LinkedIn recently, you're not alone. In the past couple of weeks, I've received spam links to Baidu from six of my Skype contacts, one of whom works for Microsoft's PR agency and another is a former Microsoft...
  10. Notepad++ 7.3.3 update fixes CIA vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    Notepad++ 7.3.3 update fixes CIA vulnerability: The developers of the popular third-party text editor Notepad++ released version 7.3.3 which fixes a vulnerability found in the leaked Vault 7 files. Wikileaks started to release so-called Vault 7 files the other day; a cache of confidential documents on the U.S. Central...