Windows 10: Skype hidden shortcuts

Discus and support Skype hidden shortcuts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello ! I just found a Skype hidden shortcut, and I'm wondering if there are others. What I found: 'AltGr + R = Call' If you look in the shortcuts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marron, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Marron Win User

Skype hidden shortcuts

Hello ! I just found a Skype hidden shortcut, and I'm wondering if there are others.
    What I found: 'AltGr + R = Call'

If you look in the shortcuts section of the options menu, there is no keybinding for 'call', and noting showing AltGr + R. Moreover, if I try to add a shortcut, I can add shortcuts with 'Alt', 'Ctrl' and 'Shift', but not with 'AltGr'.

Are there other hidden shortcuts ?

PS: For those who don't know, 'AltGr' is the 'Alt' key that is usually found immediately on the right of the 'SpaceBar'. And yeah, they are two different keys.

:)

Marron, Sep 10, 2015

2. Cross arrow shortcuts are shown on the icons after the November upgrade.

Original title: The Question About Cross Arrows on Shortcuts on Wİn 10 after November Upgrade

Hi. I updated my Windows 10 OS in the November. After update some of my shortcuts had a couple cross arrows on the up right like in the picture. This arrows are in the office shortcuts and Skype shortcuts. Additionally there was nt int the Skype shortcut
    but after the Skype upgraded to last update, i found some bugs in the new version Skype and uninstalled it. And installed the old version again. But this cross arrows came again on Skype shortcut.!!Skype hidden shortcuts :) So what does it means? it is bad things or what? Pls explain
    meSkype hidden shortcuts :) Example shortcuts as follows
    Skype hidden shortcuts [​IMG]

Cemal BAYRI, Sep 10, 2015
  3. Cross arrow shortcuts are shown on the icons after the November upgrade.

1) Nope i dont use any software for shortcuts. These shortcuts i mentioned are normal shortcuts of any programs. And arrows are on only Microsoft programs except Visual Studio and Sql Server. Also before reinstalled Skype, there is no any arrow on the Skype
    shortcut.

2) Only microsoft apps shortcuts right now. Like Office and Skype.

3) Nope i didnt faace any bad or good issues about that. But i am wondering what it means.

Cemal BAYRI, Sep 10, 2015
Thema:

Skype hidden shortcuts

1. Skype hidden shortcuts - Similar Threads - Skype hidden shortcuts

2. Skype icon is hidden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype icon is hidden: Hi,I have the following problem. The Skype icon at the Taskbar is hidden frequently.In the menu Taskbar settings/Select which icons appear at taskbar : the Skype icon state is ON, however sometimes automatically changed to OFF, so the Skype icon will be hidden at my Taskbar.I...
  3. Skype icon is hidden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype icon is hidden: Hi,I have the following problem. The Skype icon at the Taskbar is hidden frequently.In the menu Taskbar settings/Select which icons appear at taskbar : the Skype icon state is ON, however sometimes automatically changed to OFF, so the Skype icon will be hidden at my Taskbar.I...
  4. Skype icon is hidden

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10: my Skype icon on the taskbar is hidden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: my Skype icon on the taskbar is hidden: Hi,I'm using Skype and I've turned on in the 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' dialog Settings/Select which icon appear on the taskbar. After some day this setting are turned off by Windows and I have to enable again. It is very annoying to select it in every day. Is...
  6. Shortcuts on New Tab hidden by default?

in Browsers and Email
    Shortcuts on New Tab hidden by default?: Hello, I have set Edge Chromium to open a new tab at launch or when clicking the "plus" sign, containing customized shortcuts to websites. Usually these shortcuts are immediately visible but recently I'd have to click the "unfold" arrow to reveal these shortcuts every time I...
  7. Is there a shortcut to close hidden processes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a shortcut to close hidden processes?: Been 10 years since I last used Windows. When I close an application like Spotify, there are still some background processes running shown in the hidden menu on the bottom right of the screen. Is there a shortcut to close these? Alt + F4 doesn't seem to do it. submitted by...
  8. Hidden Floating Search Bar Shortcut?

Hidden Floating Search Bar Shortcut?: So the other day, I was cleaning my keyboard with my PC on (I had a notepad on and avoided system keys). I seem to have pressed a key combination which launched a floating search bar in windows. On doing some google search on it I found that there is a hidden Floating search...
  9. Keyboard Shortcuts Not Working with Hidden Files?

Keyboard Shortcuts Not Working with Hidden Files?: I have a .exe that I have marked as hidden. I have also assigned a keyboard shortcut to it. Problem is, before the file was hidden, the shortcut worked fine, after hiding and rebooting the shortcut only worked once I have started the program manually. Is this normal...
  10. Skype IP will now be hidden by default in latest update

in Windows 10 News
    Skype IP will now be hidden by default in latest update: Skype is fully committed to delivering as safe and secure of an experience as possible to our customers. We have recently introduced the ability to hide a Skype user’s IP address and we’ve set this as a default status in the latest versions of Skype. Starting with this...