Windows 10: SKYPE, HOW CAN I GO BACK TO MY ORIGINAL SCREEN PROGRAM WITH THE BLUE SCREEN

Discus and support SKYPE, HOW CAN I GO BACK TO MY ORIGINAL SCREEN PROGRAM WITH THE BLUE SCREEN in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; SKYPE, How can I go BACK to my original Screen program with the BLUE SCREEN and the conversations that were much easier to READ!?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FRANCES MARYWILLIAMS, Jul 29, 2019.

1. SKYPE, HOW CAN I GO BACK TO MY ORIGINAL SCREEN PROGRAM WITH THE BLUE SCREEN

SKYPE, How can I go BACK to my original Screen program with the BLUE SCREEN and the conversations that were much easier to READ!?

:)

FRANCES MARYWILLIAMS, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 29, 2019
  4. SKYPE, HOW CAN I GO BACK TO MY ORIGINAL SCREEN PROGRAM WITH THE BLUE SCREEN

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

SKYPE, HOW CAN I GO BACK TO MY ORIGINAL SCREEN PROGRAM WITH THE BLUE SCREEN

1. SKYPE, HOW CAN I GO BACK TO MY ORIGINAL SCREEN PROGRAM WITH THE BLUE SCREEN - Similar Threads - SKYPE ORIGINAL SCREEN

2. Black screen - How can I change the screen from black back to its original color?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen - How can I change the screen from black back to its original color?: How can I change the screen from black back to its original color?* Moved from Community Center* Original title: Black screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-how-can-i-change-the-screen-from/cf0127d7-8e4f-46db-b337-015ad525201c
  3. My laptop keeps going back to blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps going back to blue screen: When I opened my laptop it didn't charge to turn it on and the blue error screen popped up and fixed all the problems and nothing worked and it kept going back to blue screen, even tried resetting but it still sent me to blue screen. How do I solve this problem?...
  4. My laptop keeps going back to blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps going back to blue screen: When I opened my laptop it didn't charge to turn it on and the blue error screen popped up and fixed all the problems and nothing worked and it kept going back to blue screen, even tried resetting but it still sent me to blue screen. How do I solve this problem?...
  5. My laptop keeps going back to blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. How do I go about restoring my screen to the original windows blue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I go about restoring my screen to the original windows blue?: Would like to screen back to the original, light, screen color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-go-about-restoring-my-screen-to-the/8b4a02b3-4cec-4591-8262-8664c761ab08
  7. How do I go about restoring my screen to the original windows blue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I go about restoring my screen to the original windows blue?: Would like to screen back to the original, light, screen color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-go-about-restoring-my-screen-to-the/8b4a02b3-4cec-4591-8262-8664c761ab08
  8. How do I go about restoring my screen to the original windows blue?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. how can I get my original home screen back

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I get my original home screen back: how can I get my original start screen back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-original-home-screen-back/64c0c41c-3d49-4dbe-9b99-79fe2f1080b3
  10. Blue Screen Caused By Skype

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Caused By Skype: I am currently working from home and every time I use Skype, in the middle of the call, the screen will cut out and give me a blue screen with the following text, "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and we'll restart for...