Windows 10: Skype: How To Record Calls?

Discus and support Skype: How To Record Calls? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi computing experts, I just want to record the audio content of my Skype calls between me and one other person into any kind of audio format. I'm not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NiceAndShy, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Skype: How To Record Calls?

Hi computing experts,

I just want to record the audio content of my Skype calls between me and one other person into any kind of audio format. I'm not wanting to record video.

I know it's possible to record Skype calls from within the Skype now, but I don't want to use that feature.

I don't want to install a 3rd party app. I have Audacity installed and running so it'd be great if I could record Skype calls using Audacity or some kind of built in feature of Windows 10?

Can someone please help me with this?

Thank you for any help!

:)

NiceAndShy, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing Skype call recording

Source: Introducing Skype call recording - now you can capture, save, and share special moments | Skype Blogs

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 24, 2019
  3. Free software to record Skype calls?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there's any free software to record Skype calls? I want to start my own podcast, and I figure that Skype would work for it's multi-way conversation feature, but I need a tool to record the conversation so I can edit it and upload it to my server. It has to be free, however. Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Ben.

Ben Clarke, Jan 24, 2019
  4. Skype: How To Record Calls?

recording a call on skype

I have windows 7 and skype 8. I want to record a call but when I click on the + sign for more options, all I get is to hold the call. no option to record a call.

alishapinalishapin, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Skype: How To Record Calls? - Similar Threads - Skype Record Calls

2. skype video calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    skype video calls: during skype video calls my contacts only see a grey screen with a video icon crossed out. they also can't hear me. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video-calls/f543066c-71dc-40b3-9705-fbe92c6c84aa
  3. Skype Video Calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Skype Video Calls: When I tried using Skype on my laptop to call our Son. The computer screen is all purple and green and I am unable to see anything. It was fine last time I used it, but sadly not today and I was unable to see my little Grandson. There was a windows update today which meant...
  4. Skype Recording

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Skype Recording: I just did an interview and recording it and everything went well. I got the pop up in the chat that it was recorded and watched it back and it was all good. I downloaded it and it's in my drive, yet when I click on it to watch the recording it pops up with, "This file isn't...
  5. Getting Skype Calls - How to Stop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting Skype Calls - How to Stop?: Today, I rec'd pop-ups telling me I had a incoming call via Skype. But I don't have Skype installed and searching Control Panel can find any kind of Skype. How can I stop getting these Pop-Ups? Is Skype bundled somewhere inside of Microsoft or Windows? Thx...
  6. Windows 10 will receive the Skype call recording feature in the coming weeks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will receive the Skype call recording feature in the coming weeks: Today, Skype app for Android and iOS is getting a new update with call recording feature. But the feature is not yet available on Windows 10 and is unlikely to arrive this week. In a blog post, Microsoft today revealed that the call recording feature for Skype on Windows 10...
  7. Introducing Skype call recording

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype call recording: When we added video to Skype calls over ten years ago, the ability to share important moments with loved ones took a big step forward. Today, we’re introducing call recording to help capture special moments in a Skype call with your loved ones or record important meetings...
  8. Skype Preview for Windows 10 is getting call recording feature

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Preview for Windows 10 is getting call recording feature: Microsoft earlier this month announced call recording feature for Skype on Windows 10 and other platforms. Today, Skype (preview) for Windows 10 is getting a new update with the ability to record the calls. The latest version of the Skype app is 8.26.xx.xx and you can...
  9. Microsoft is adding call recording to Skype on Windows 10 and other platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is adding call recording to Skype on Windows 10 and other platforms: Microsoft today announced that Skype will be updated later this month to include built-in call recording feature. The new feature will be cloud-based and you can access the recordings across devices including Microsoft’s Windows 10, Android, iOS and Mac. “Call recording is...
  10. Skype Call Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Call Problems: Is anyone else having problems with Skype in Window´s 10? I make daily outgoing calls to Companies and none of the switchboards are picking up my "tone" when I´m making an option selection from an automated operator. I´m also finding the "click to call" very slow (but not...