Windows 10: Skype improves high-definition video call quality

Discus and support Skype improves high-definition video call quality in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We love to say that distance is no match for Skype – so whether your loved ones are across the globe or across the street, you can always call and say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Skype improves high-definition video call quality

Source...

:)

Brink, Oct 2, 2014

2. Direct Video Call

skype needs very high quality internet (3G/4G) and its very costly!! i come from Bangladesh and here high quality internet is very costly! that's why i don't like this i would prefer for a network based video call!!!

MehadiHassan, Oct 2, 2014
  3. sauravrj Win User
    whats think nokia skype video for s60v5

Fring give video call perfectly. Skype give high quality audio call. Nimbuzz also give awesome audio call with 3G. I have frong camera. But my friends and relative don't use fring they use skype. So if you work little for skype i hope people more like
    nokia stuff. Like nokia before or old device doesn't support so people think nokia never support video call for that nokia get lose.

sauravrj, Oct 2, 2014
  4. Skype improves high-definition video call quality

Translation: We want you to enjoy your use of Skype to the exclusion of everything else, and we've been working on ways to have Skype grab all your internet bandwidth and CPU time to accomplish that goal.

markweatherill, Oct 2, 2014
Thema:

Skype improves high-definition video call quality

1. Skype improves high-definition video call quality - Similar Threads - Skype improves high

2. noticeable video quality improvement?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    noticeable video quality improvement?: have there been any upgrades in terms of video playback recently? i got a 4k tv a few weeks back and ever since i screen mirrored the 2 it seems like the quality of video playback on my windows 10 laptop has improved drastically. did it activate some type of enhancement...
  3. Skype video freezing during call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype video freezing during call: Skype video keeps freezing during a call from UK to BC Canada.Always had a issue with skype and even now with Fibre Broadband of 23Mbps using wifi or ethernet of 26Mbps, fully updated. No matter whether my VPN is used or not using a HP laptop.The canadian connection using...
  4. Skype video freezing during call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype video freezing during call: Skype video keeps freezing during a call from UK to BC Canada.Always had a issue with skype and even now with Fibre Broadband of 23Mbps using wifi or ethernet of 26Mbps, fully updated. No matter whether my VPN is used or not using a HP laptop.The canadian connection using...
  5. skype video calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    skype video calls: during skype video calls my contacts only see a grey screen with a video icon crossed out. they also can't hear me. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video-calls/f543066c-71dc-40b3-9705-fbe92c6c84aa
  6. Skype Video Calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Skype Video Calls: When I tried using Skype on my laptop to call our Son. The computer screen is all purple and green and I am unable to see anything. It was fine last time I used it, but sadly not today and I was unable to see my little Grandson. There was a windows update today which meant...
  7. Improved Call Experience now for Skype Insider Preview 8.38.76.134

in Windows 10 News
    Improved Call Experience now for Skype Insider Preview 8.38.76.134: Available for iPhone, iPad, Android 6+, and Android Tablets Version: 8.38.76.134 Over the past few months we've been working to improve the Skype calling experience on mobile devices. Today, we are proud to release these new changes and improvements to you, our Skype...
  8. skype to skype video call screen display

in Windows 10 Customization
    skype to skype video call screen display: Is there a way to full screen an incoming video skype to skype call on my computer , instead of seeing the caller in a small window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-to-skype-video-call-screen-display/ad12afb3-fa41-4f7f-8108-301ae220f47a
  9. Skype Video App - Delete Call History ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Video App - Delete Call History ?: Hi. Can someone please tell me how to delete the call history of the new integrated Skype Video App ? Thanks in advance for an help. 30931
  10. Improving Skype accessibility

in Windows 10 News
    Improving Skype accessibility: Across Microsoft, we are working to make technology more accessible and empower people to achieve more. We take feedback very seriously and are grateful to our active accessibility community who point us to areas of improvement. Following recent updates to Skype, your...