Skype improves high-definition video call quality

Discus and support Skype improves high-definition video call quality in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; We love to say that distance is no match for Skype – so whether your loved ones are across the globe or across the street, you can always call and say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source...

:)

Brink, Oct 2, 2014
  2. MehadiHassan Win User

Direct Video Call

skype needs very high quality internet (3G/4G) and its very costly!! i come from Bangladesh and here high quality internet is very costly! that's why i don't like this i would prefer for a network based video call!!!

MehadiHassan, Oct 2, 2014
  3. sauravrj Win User
    whats think nokia skype video for s60v5

Fring give video call perfectly. Skype give high quality audio call. Nimbuzz also give awesome audio call with 3G. I have frong camera. But my friends and relative don't use fring they use skype. So if you work little for skype i hope people more like
    nokia stuff. Like nokia before or old device doesn't support so people think nokia never support video call for that nokia get lose.

sauravrj, Oct 2, 2014
  4. markweatherill Win User

Translation: We want you to enjoy your use of Skype to the exclusion of everything else, and we've been working on ways to have Skype grab all your internet bandwidth and CPU time to accomplish that goal.

markweatherill, Oct 2, 2014
Thema:

Skype improves high-definition video call quality - Similar Threads - Skype improves high

1. Can't login on Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Can't login on Skype: I need some help. I cant login on my Skype. 110569
  2. Cat login on Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Cat login on Skype: I need some help. I cant login on my Skype. 110569
  3. Windows phone app for Skype for Business is being retired

in Windows 10 News
    Windows phone app for Skype for Business is being retired: Windows phone app for Skype for Business is being retired Applies to: Skype for Business for Windows Phone Summary The Windows Phone app for Skype for Business is being retired. After this change takes effect, new users will no longer be able to download the app from the...
  4. skype app

in Windows 10 News
    skype app: I uninstalled all the MS games that show up as tiles....and in my haste I uninstalled the Skype app. Now I'm trying to get it back from the MS store but it wont let me. I search for the skype app, find it, click on it, then click the get tab and it flashes saying working...
  5. Skype Rejects multiple phone numbers

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Rejects multiple phone numbers: Do not have a mobile phone. I set up a number with Google Hangouts. It's not accepting it in my Skype. I entered the mobile phone number of my nursing home and it wasn't accepted. I entered the mobile phone number of my wife. Again it was not accepted. 109718
  6. Improving Skype accessibility

in Windows 10 News
    Improving Skype accessibility: Across Microsoft, we are working to make technology more accessible and empower people to achieve more. We take feedback very seriously and are grateful to our active accessibility community who point us to areas of improvement. Following recent updates to Skype, your...
  7. Improved Skype desktop clients for dynamic new chat experi

in Windows 10 News
    Improved Skype desktop clients for dynamic new chat experi: Today we’re excited to announce Skype for Mac 7.0 as well as the preview for the new Skype for Windows – both of which have been redesigned to make it easier to chat and share. If you’re already using Skype on mobile, you’ll recognize some of these changes. We’ve made the...
Skype improves high-definition video call quality solved