Windows 10: Skype improves high-definition video call quality

Discus and support Skype improves high-definition video call quality in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We love to say that distance is no match for Skype – so whether your loved ones are across the globe or across the street, you can always call and say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Skype improves high-definition video call quality

Source...

:)

Brink, Oct 2, 2014
  2. MehadiHassan Win User

Direct Video Call

skype needs very high quality internet (3G/4G) and its very costly!! i come from Bangladesh and here high quality internet is very costly! that's why i don't like this i would prefer for a network based video call!!!

MehadiHassan, Oct 2, 2014
  3. sauravrj Win User
    whats think nokia skype video for s60v5

Fring give video call perfectly. Skype give high quality audio call. Nimbuzz also give awesome audio call with 3G. I have frong camera. But my friends and relative don't use fring they use skype. So if you work little for skype i hope people more like
    nokia stuff. Like nokia before or old device doesn't support so people think nokia never support video call for that nokia get lose.

sauravrj, Oct 2, 2014
  4. markweatherill Win User

Translation: We want you to enjoy your use of Skype to the exclusion of everything else, and we've been working on ways to have Skype grab all your internet bandwidth and CPU time to accomplish that goal.

markweatherill, Oct 2, 2014
Thema:

1. Skype improves high-definition video call quality - Similar Threads - Skype improves high

2. High definition audio problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High definition audio problem: Hi I have old Dell Latitude E4300 laptop (include Intel Mobile Intel 4 series express chipset family) with Windows 10. It has work fine, however last summer I start to have a problem with audio and video. Both works but every two or three seonds video freeze for half a...
  3. Skype Video App - Delete Call History ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Video App - Delete Call History ?: Hi. Can someone please tell me how to delete the call history of the new integrated Skype Video App ? Thanks in advance for an help. 30931
  4. Need to find out about Skype video calling options.

Need to find out about Skype video calling options.: Hello people, I am using Skype V 7.13 with Windows 10 on my Sony Vaio laptop model: VPCf13ufx. While talking to a friend, I clicked on the video call button by an accident. I canceled the video call within few seconds. When I quit skype, there was a message from my laptops...
  5. Skype Call Problems

Skype Call Problems: Is anyone else having problems with Skype in Window´s 10? I make daily outgoing calls to Companies and none of the switchboards are picking up my "tone" when I´m making an option selection from an automated operator. I´m also finding the "click to call" very slow (but not...
  6. High definition sound card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High definition sound card: Hello Everyone, I do a lot of music composition, and I feel I could be getting a better sound quality out of my computer if I bought a high definition sound card, or am I kidding myself? Here's my system, Processor: Intel i7-3770 @3.4 Ghz Ram: 16 GB System: 64-bit...
  7. Video calling between Skype and Lync available now

in Windows 10 News
    Video calling between Skype and Lync available now: Today’s post was written by BJ Haberkorn, director of product marketing for the Lync Team Editor’s Note: The video calling with Lync requires Skype for Windows desktop client version 7.0.x.100. We are experiencing issues with some browser versions where an older client is...
  8. Free Group Voice and Video Calls on Skype for Web and Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    Free Group Voice and Video Calls on Skype for Web and Outlook.com: Staying up to date with groups of friends and family is easy with Skype for Web (beta) and Skype for Outlook.com and, thanks to all your feedback and requests, we’ve just made your group chats even better! From today, in addition to group IM we’ve launched free group voice...
  9. Improving Skype accessibility

in Windows 10 News
    Improving Skype accessibility: Across Microsoft, we are working to make technology more accessible and empower people to achieve more. We take feedback very seriously and are grateful to our active accessibility community who point us to areas of improvement. Following recent updates to Skype, your...
  10. Preview plugin-free Skype video calling in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Preview plugin-free Skype video calling in Microsoft Edge: Today we’re excited to announce a new plugin-free voice, video, and group video calling experience on Skype for Web, Outlook.com, Office Online, and OneDrive, powered by the ORTC API in Microsoft Edge. You can preview this experience by visiting Skype for Web in Microsoft...