Skype improves high-definition video call quality

Discus and support Skype improves high-definition video call quality in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We love to say that distance is no match for Skype – so whether your loved ones are across the globe or across the street, you can always call and say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source...

:)

Brink, Oct 2, 2014
  2. MehadiHassan Win User

Direct Video Call

skype needs very high quality internet (3G/4G) and its very costly!! i come from Bangladesh and here high quality internet is very costly! that's why i don't like this i would prefer for a network based video call!!!

MehadiHassan, Oct 2, 2014
  3. sauravrj Win User
    whats think nokia skype video for s60v5

Fring give video call perfectly. Skype give high quality audio call. Nimbuzz also give awesome audio call with 3G. I have frong camera. But my friends and relative don't use fring they use skype. So if you work little for skype i hope people more like
    nokia stuff. Like nokia before or old device doesn't support so people think nokia never support video call for that nokia get lose.

sauravrj, Oct 2, 2014
  4. markweatherill Win User

Translation: We want you to enjoy your use of Skype to the exclusion of everything else, and we've been working on ways to have Skype grab all your internet bandwidth and CPU time to accomplish that goal.

markweatherill, Oct 2, 2014
Thema:

1. Skype improves high-definition video call quality - Similar Threads - Skype improves high

2. microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989: Microsoft Edge Critical Error screen (red in color. wanting my user name and password, gave the tel number 866 393 7989. called and they would not say they were Microsoft only another company to fix issue. meantime I can't do to much....
  3. microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989

microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989: Microsoft Edge Critical Error screen (red in color. wanting my user name and password, gave the tel number 866 393 7989. called and they would not say they were Microsoft only another company to fix issue. meantime I can't do to much....
  4. OneDrive & Skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive & Skype: I have Microsoft (MS) Office 2016 and its subscription service MS Office 365. It contains two apps/programs that I don't know anything about and they are OneDrive and Skype. What is the function of OneDrive and Skype? Who/what are their competitors? Does Yahoo! have...
  5. Unknown Problem <there are no titles in video library> of windows media player in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown Problem <there are no titles in video library> of windows media player in...: Dear Sir/Madam. The < video titles > do not appear in < Library of windows media player > in windows 10. Pro. The letters show that < update completed > whenever Library opened, and < there are no titles in video library >. I have already completed < Organization ->...
  6. videos zoomed in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    videos zoomed in: Most of the videos I try to watch on my laptop look zoomed in. And it's not that I did it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/videos-zoomed-in/7e38f0fc-348e-4c05-99ff-a7ef27feb556
  7. Locked Seagate Disk Harddrive, Attempted to Use video, didn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Locked Seagate Disk Harddrive, Attempted to Use video, didn't work.: Np9Ow_Nf-4o So the following video got me a bit closer to what I was attempting to do right now. See I'm trying to recycle this old laptop hard drive a friend gave me, but for some strange reason the [expletive] decided for some reason long ago, that his data was so worth...
  8. Defender 4.18.1807.18075 is massively broken. High CPU leaks.

Defender 4.18.1807.18075 is massively broken. High CPU leaks.: It's been broken since 1803 release, but 4.18.1807.18075 is a complete disaster. Locking PC right and left at almost any action. Massive CPU activity even while not scanning anything with no any I/O reads. There is a long thread on tenforums no word on the issue....
  9. video tdr failure (atikmpag.sys) windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    video tdr failure (atikmpag.sys) windows 10: DELL INSPIRON N4050 i5 intel core processor GRAPHICS CARD: AMD RADEON HD 7400M SERIES, INTEL GRAPHICS HD 3000 PROBLEM : every time I login my laptop it shows video tdr failure (atikmpag.sys) and also my screen resolution I drastically increased and brightness is at maximum....
  10. virus definitions daily update size

virus definitions daily update size: Recently, the daily update size seems to have jumped from a few MBs tot 40-50 MBs. Is this correct? I use a mobile connection allowing me to use 10GB monthly, so 1,5GB just for virus definitions updates is noticeably restricting my access to the internet. Any suggestions?...