Windows 10: skype in window 7

Discus and support skype in window 7 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why i can,t open skype in window 7 whats the reason... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by manzer hayyat, Sep 29, 2022.

1. skype in window 7

why i can,t open skype in window 7 whats the reason

:)

manzer hayyat, Sep 29, 2022
  2. malware Win User

New Skype Version Released

Although, not one of my favourite programs, Skype is considered a high priority software application. The latest 3.5.0.239 release, is now available for download and it fixes some major bugs:
    • bugfix: Links with invalid % encodings were executed
    • bugfix: Data execution protection may have crashed Skype
    • bugfix: Pressing escape did not end call
    • Security improvements to ensure it is no longer possible to shut down Skype from a web page
    DOWNLOAD

Source: Skype

malware, Sep 29, 2022
  3. skype doesn't closing even after clicking "Quit skype"

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to close Skype app on your computer, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the latest version of Skype on your device and check.

Method 1: Remove the earlier versions of the Skype and then install the latest version.

Step 1: Uninstall Skype from the Start Screen:

• On the Start screen, type

• From the list select Skype and right click on it.

• You will get different options on the screen .Select
      Uninstall.
    Step 2: You can also uninstall a program from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel. Click on
      Programs

• Select Programs and Features.

• Double click on Skype and follow the onscreen instructions.

Refer the below link to download the Skype app for the devices:

Download Skype for mobile & desktop | Skype 

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update with the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 29, 2022
  4. skype in window 7

Skype?

As this is a now quite established messenger system of sorts perhaps a Skype feature for people skype names so perhaps some real time problem solving/discussions could be mounted?
    Just a wee suggestion.
    What does everyone else think?

thedivinehairband, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

skype in window 7

1. skype in window 7 - Similar Threads - skype window

2. How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?: How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?I am preparing an old computer to donate and I don't want to attach an account to it....
  3. How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?: How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?I am preparing an old computer to donate and I don't want to attach an account to it....
  4. How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.: Dear Sir/ Madam. I am using a 2015 Lenovo G50 80 Laptop with i7 processor and it was supplied with Windows 8.1. When I did the free upgrade to Windows 10, I found that the video was showing a black background in Zoom and Skype. I have used the camera separately to take videos...
  6. Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.

Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.: Dear Sir/ Madam. I am using a 2015 Lenovo G50 80 Laptop with i7 processor and it was supplied with Windows 8.1. When I did the free upgrade to Windows 10, I found that the video was showing a black background in Zoom and Skype. I have used the camera separately to take videos...
  7. I am unable to find the setting for outgoing VM recordings - where is it on skype windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to find the setting for outgoing VM recordings - where is it on skype windows...: I am unable to find the setting for outgoing VM recordings - where is it on skype windows desktop? THANKS, Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-find-the-setting-for-outgoing-vm/354e3b54-b4b4-4616-afc2-4ebd4acaed5f
  8. I am unable to find the setting for outgoing VM recordings - where is it on skype windows...

I am unable to find the setting for outgoing VM recordings - where is it on skype windows...: I am unable to find the setting for outgoing VM recordings - where is it on skype windows desktop? THANKS, Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-find-the-setting-for-outgoing-vm/354e3b54-b4b4-4616-afc2-4ebd4acaed5f
  9. Windows 10 Skype update yesterday caused Windows Media Player Error code 0x8007007E

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Skype update yesterday caused Windows Media Player Error code 0x8007007E: Windows 10 Upgrade from a Dell originally with Windows 8. No problems until now. Last night it updated something and this morning I couldn't play audio and nor would Media Player work. With Media Player I get Error code 0x8007007E. All the solutions for this are quite old and...
  10. Windows 10 Skype update yesterday caused Windows Media Player Error code 0x8007007E

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Skype update yesterday caused Windows Media Player Error code 0x8007007E: Windows 10 Upgrade from a Dell originally with Windows 8. No problems until now. Last night it updated something and this morning I couldn't play audio and nor would Media Player work. With Media Player I get Error code 0x8007007E. All the solutions for this are quite old and...