Windows 10: Skype Is Automatically Answering Some Calls on Android

Discus and support Skype Is Automatically Answering Some Calls on Android in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Skype for Android has a really weird issue. And it’s a massive privacy problem. Believe it or not, Skype has a feature called automatic answering that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Skype Is Automatically Answering Some Calls on Android

Read more: Skype Is Automatically Answering Some Calls on Android - Thurrott.com

:)

Brink, Apr 1, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Skype incoming calls windows 10 desktop

Hi Ulrich,

Kindly answer the following questions for us to better understand your concern

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before experiencing the issue?
    • Do you also have an issue when you call someone using Skype?
    • What happens when someone is calling you using Skype?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Skype calling is coming to Alexa devices

Source: Skype calling is coming to Alexa devices | Skype Blogs

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 1, 2019
  4. Skype Is Automatically Answering Some Calls on Android

Enable Video Call for Skype

My personal experience was very easy (my difficulty is getting nokia messaging to send!). I simply updated to 1.2 and i have a friend i regularly talk to on Skype. At first there was no option for video calling, they logged on later and it appeared - i clicked
    their name and it had the usual 'skype call' 'skype im' and under that it had 'skype video call'.

What i'd suggest doing first is download the latest skype on your PC (the version is listed in this thread i believe), log in with a separate account to the one on your N900, do 'echo' and check it's working and also connect a webcam if possible. Then add
    that accout to your contacts list in the account you actually use (so, the one on the N900 needs your 'test account' added in the contacts list). Go online for both, open contacts and click on that contact and with any luck it should say 'video call'

richwhite---01, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Skype Is Automatically Answering Some Calls on Android

1. Skype Is Automatically Answering Some Calls on Android - Similar Threads - Skype Automatically Answering

2. Music over Skype call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music over Skype call: I have been having piano lessons over Skype for 18 months successfully. Last week on 9th November 2021 the class was abandoned. The connection was up, and voice fine but the piano sounded like poor electronic noises. A further attempt on the 12th was the same. It is the same...
  3. Music over Skype call

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Music over Skype call: I have been having piano lessons over Skype for 18 months successfully. Last week on 9th November 2021 the class was abandoned. The connection was up, and voice fine but the piano sounded like poor electronic noises. A further attempt on the 12th was the same. It is the same...
  4. skype video calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    skype video calls: during skype video calls my contacts only see a grey screen with a video icon crossed out. they also can't hear me. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video-calls/f543066c-71dc-40b3-9705-fbe92c6c84aa
  5. Skype Video Calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Skype Video Calls: When I tried using Skype on my laptop to call our Son. The computer screen is all purple and green and I am unable to see anything. It was fine last time I used it, but sadly not today and I was unable to see my little Grandson. There was a windows update today which meant...
  6. Android at Microsoft - answering questions

in Windows 10 News
    Android at Microsoft - answering questions: As we stated in our announcement last month, Microsoft is one of the leading publishers in the Google Play Store, producing many apps that are used by people across the world, from all backgrounds, every day to help them achieve more. As Microsoft employees, we take...
  7. Skype: How To Record Calls?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype: How To Record Calls?: Hi computing experts, I just want to record the audio content of my Skype calls between me and one other person into any kind of audio format. I'm not wanting to record video. I know it's possible to record Skype calls from within the Skype now, but I don't want to use...
  8. skype to skype video call screen display

in Windows 10 Customization
    skype to skype video call screen display: Is there a way to full screen an incoming video skype to skype call on my computer , instead of seeing the caller in a small window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-to-skype-video-call-screen-display/ad12afb3-fa41-4f7f-8108-301ae220f47a
  9. Skype Call Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Call Problems: Is anyone else having problems with Skype in Window´s 10? I make daily outgoing calls to Companies and none of the switchboards are picking up my "tone" when I´m making an option selection from an automated operator. I´m also finding the "click to call" very slow (but not...
  10. Issues with Skype status and calling

in Windows 10 News
    Issues with Skype status and calling: We have detected an issue that is affecting Skype in a number of ways. If you're signed in to Skype, you will not be able to change your status and your contacts will all show as offline even if they are online. As a result, you won’t be able to start Skype calls to...