Windows 10: Skype keeps crashing

Discus and support Skype keeps crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Skype keeps crashing. Windows 10 on a laptop. It reaches the log-in page and crashes after i enter my password. i tried reseting it and reinstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NaomiGreenberg, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Skype keeps crashing

My Skype keeps crashing. Windows 10 on a laptop. It reaches the log-in page and crashes after i enter my password. i tried reseting it and reinstalling it, neither worked.

:)

NaomiGreenberg, Oct 21, 2018

2. Skype keeps crashing

My Skype keeps crashing. Windows 10 on a laptop. It reaches the log-in page and crashes after i enter my password. i tried reseting it and reinstalling it, neither worked.

NaomiGreenberg, Oct 25, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    New Skype Version Released

Although, not one of my favourite programs, Skype is considered a high priority software application. The latest 3.5.0.239 release, is now available for download and it fixes some major bugs:
    • bugfix: Links with invalid % encodings were executed
    • bugfix: Data execution protection may have crashed Skype
    • bugfix: Pressing escape did not end call
    • Security improvements to ensure it is no longer possible to shut down Skype from a web page
    DOWNLOAD

Source: Skype

malware, Oct 25, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

Skype keeps crashing

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Skype keeps crashing

1. Skype keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Skype keeps crashing

2. Microsoft Skype crashes when login in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Skype crashes when login in: When I login to Microsoft, Skype that is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-skype-crashes-when-login-in/0af7bbe5-7c08-4adf-856f-c314a2f6ddf0
  3. Microsoft Skype crashes when login in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Skype crashes when login in: When I login to Microsoft, Skype that is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-skype-crashes-when-login-in/0af7bbe5-7c08-4adf-856f-c314a2f6ddf0
  4. Zoom and Skype keep Freezing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Zoom and Skype keep Freezing: Hello, So I've been experiencing freezes on zoom and skype calls. I've reset my network and reentered the wi-fi password. I turned the router off and then on. I've run diagnostics test and it keeps saying nothing is wrong. Nothing is stopping the zoom and skype calls from...
  5. Skype constantly crashing computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Skype constantly crashing computer?: After a bit of time spent away from home, I came back and turned on my computer, only to realize that it crashes constantly. I can't be on a call for longer than about 20 minutes, without it crashing. Same thing with discord, only happens with video calls though submitted by...
  6. skype crashes

skype crashes: about a month ago I got a bunch of dialog boxes saying something about visual c++. ever since then when I try to open skype the window opens then shuts itself down before loading. Ive tried updating it, and uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing has worked. Does anyone...
  7. skype keeps installing

in Windows 10 Customization
    skype keeps installing: I have uninstalled skype probably 4 times and every time I boot up it is back. What is going on? How do I prevent it from installing without permission? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-keeps-installing/e620194e-e273-4655-a051-0bf6b7db4686
  8. Skype keeps crashing my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Skype keeps crashing my computer: Whenever I make a call I either get video in use by other program( even though I have turned off access to camera to all apps except Skype, unistalled and reinstalled the camera drivers) or it will work for about 10 seconds, freeze make a loud sound and I have to hard reset...
  9. Win10 fixed Skype for Business crashes!

Win10 fixed Skype for Business crashes!: i've had an inability on two home PCs that were on 8.1.1 to run Lync 2013/Skype for Business 2015. Since I often work from home, this was a pretty big deal. It would always crash immediately upon starting. I Googled the errors it logged & tried everything recommended (others...
  10. Skype crashes when outlook is opened

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Skype crashes when outlook is opened: My version of Skype is 7.18.0.112 each time i start outlook 2013 it stops working. I'v tried to reset the priorities for Skype, deleted the local directory for skype in appdadat...nothing seems to help. My windows 10 pro is up to date and everything else just works...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skype keeps crashing win 10

2. skype 2013 constantly crashing

3. windows 10 skype keeps reseting