Windows 10: Skype keeps logging in, i can't switch user.

Discus and support Skype keeps logging in, i can't switch user. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 10. Skype-version 8.32.0.53 So when i open Skype, it automatically signs in to my account. When i sign out, it just logs me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZIhu, Oct 23, 2018.

1. ZIhu Win User

Skype keeps logging in, i can't switch user.

Hi,

I have Windows 10.

Skype-version 8.32.0.53

So when i open Skype, it automatically signs in to my account. When i sign out, it just logs me in again.

I never get to see the screen where you fill in your username and password.

It does not matter whether i sign off with the option to forget my login-detaills or just normally sign out , it just keeps loggin me back in. All the same when i completely close Skype. I even re-installed it but nothing helps. Keeps logging me in.

What can i do about this ?

( i do know where the X Signout is when i click on my picture, so that advice won't be of any help)

Thanks all.

:)

2. Switching User without logging off

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Were you able to try “Alt key + F4”?

• Is the Switch User button active?

Suggest you to close all open windows and restart the computer once to check if that helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Switching User without logging off

Hi Brian,

I realize that you want to use the switch user option without logging off from the PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to use the “Alt key + F4” to check if you are able to use the Switch user option. Further, you can also try Ctrl + Alt + Del to get the switch user option.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Skype keeps logging in, i can't switch user.

Switching Users Only available when Logged Out

So I want to be able to switch users and when I first installed Windows 10 I could switch users while others were logged in all the time. Then for a while I wasn't and I just dealt with it, then I was able, and now I have returned to not being able to switch
    users.

Here are the variables.

• Only current logged in user shows up in start menu
    • The only options when clicking user in start menu are "Change Account Settings", "Lock", and "Log Out"
    • Upon logging out, I will see all my users in bottom left of login screen.
    • The lock screen does NOT show any users in the bottom left when logged in.
    • There is no "Switch User" option in start menu or lock screen.
    • This is the case for all users.

Is is a Windows version issue?

Are there programs that can keep me from doing this?

Elissalion, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Skype keeps logging in, i can't switch user.

1. Skype keeps logging in, i can't switch user. - Similar Threads - Skype keeps logging

2. I can't switch users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't switch users: I can't switch users https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-switch-users/a5fd9346-1f76-4607-b546-f233d0c03996
  3. I can't switch users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't switch users: I can't switch users https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-switch-users/a5fd9346-1f76-4607-b546-f233d0c03996
  4. Can't switch user

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't switch user: I created another user but i cant switch to it, here is the screenshot when i press my name in the start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-switch-user/b03ed5c8-296e-4dd3-a9b2-65ae08b9f7ea
  5. Can't switch user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't switch user: I created another user but i cant switch to it, here is the screenshot when i press my name in the start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-switch-user/b03ed5c8-296e-4dd3-a9b2-65ae08b9f7ea
  6. Can't switch user

7. I can't log out, switch user or Access the system commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't log out, switch user or Access the system commands: Hello guys, I need a help asap cause I'm new to computer. It all started when I Change my user, then it open my Alarms and clock app automatically. Then when I tried to switch my User it won't appear the settings, it can't be lock or access a panel it only shows an app. Pls...
  8. Switching users vs logging out?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching users vs logging out?: Hello, i just added my brother to my desktop as a user and wanted to make sure that his background programs aren't running when i am on my account and vice versa. Is making sure that he logs out before i log in/not using the switch accounts option good enough to stop this...
  9. Skype Keeps Requiring I Log In

Skype Keeps Requiring I Log In: I've used Skype for years. It always worked well before Microsoft took over. Now it's one problem after another. Skype has begun asking me to log in after every restart (reboot). It didn't use to do that. I think this began after the latest update. Anybody know how to...
  10. Skype (Preview) - canot log in to Skype

Skype (Preview) - canot log in to Skype: Hello, two days ago a company I am starting to work for has created an account on Skype for me. The Skype email address is on their domain, and I entered password, pressed ENTER, account was created. I was able to get in on my Android device the next day (yesterday) and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. switching users in skype

2. skype keeps logging in wrong user