Windows 10: Skype Meeting

Discus and support Skype Meeting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Only when I am sharing the screen and system sound with other participants,WHEN OTHERS TALK,THEIR VOICE REBOUNDS ie,ECHO IS PRODUCED UNABLING TO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RaghupathiRao, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Skype Meeting

Only when I am sharing the screen and system sound with other participants,WHEN OTHERS TALK,THEIR VOICE REBOUNDS ie,ECHO IS PRODUCED UNABLING TO PROCEED FURTHER.

This problem is there only with my laptop & while sharing sound and screen. no problem with others.

Request for guidance to solve the problem.

:)

RaghupathiRao, Jul 24, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing new Skype Meet Now feature with no sign ups or downloads

Source:

Brink, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing free Skype Meetings

Source:
    Introducing free Skype Meetings - Office Blogs

Brink, Jul 29, 2020
  4. KPeanut Win User

Skype Meeting

**** Meeting Content

Hi,

Please can someone tell me how long content remains in a Skype for business meeting or if in fact I go back into my calendar to a meeting last month for example to download the presentation or whiteboard? how does it change depending
    on whether I used a new meeting space or a dedicated meeting space, say for a recurring meeting.

If I can go back to a meeting to pick up the content is it only if I was the organiser or a presenter or can I do this I was an attendee.

I have found this information but it doesn't give me the detail I need:-

Meeting Content Retention

Customers using Skype for Business Online can upload content to a Skype for Business Meeting as attachments, such as PowerPoint presentations, OneNote files, and other files. The retention period for content that has been uploaded to a meeting is as follows:

• One-time meeting Content is retained for 15 days starting from when the last person leaves the meeting.

• Recurring meeting Content is retained for 15 days after the last person leaves the last session of the meeting. The retention timer resets if someone joins the same meeting session within 15 days. For example, assume a Skype for Business
      meeting is scheduled to occur on a weekly basis for one year, and a file is uploaded to the meeting during the first instance. If at least one person joins the meeting session every week, the file is retained in Skype for Business Online servers for the entire
      year plus 15 days after the last person leaves the last meeting of the series.

• Meet Now meeting Content is retained for 8 hours after the meeting end time.

Meeting Expiration

Users can access a specific meeting after the meeting has ended, subject to the following expiration time periods:

• One-time meeting Meeting expires 14 days after the scheduled meeting end time.

• Recurring meeting with end date Meeting expires 14 days after the scheduled end time of the last meeting occurrence.

• Meet Now meeting Meeting expires after 8 hours.

How can you get back to a meet now meeting?

Many thanks for your help.

KPeanut, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Skype Meeting

1. Skype Meeting - Similar Threads - Skype Meeting

2. Stop adding Skype Call to my Calendar meetings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop adding Skype Call to my Calendar meetings: Does anyone know how to stop the Windows Calendar app from automatically adding Skype to every meeting I create? Every time I set up a new meeting, as soon as I add an invitee, Calendar turns on the Skype Call option. This causes massive confusion for the invitees if I forgot...
  3. Stop adding Skype Call to my Calendar meetings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop adding Skype Call to my Calendar meetings: Does anyone know how to stop the Windows Calendar app from automatically adding Skype to every meeting I create? Every time I set up a new meeting, as soon as I add an invitee, Calendar turns on the Skype Call option. This causes massive confusion for the invitees if I forgot...
  4. Windows Mail automatically adds online Skype to all my meetings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail automatically adds online Skype to all my meetings: Recently Windows 11 Mail has started automatically adding an online Skype meeting to all the meetings I create. Does anyone know how to turn off that feature? I don't need Skype for my calls, and besides the hassle of having to remove it every time, if I forget it causes mass...
  5. Windows Mail automatically adds online Skype to all my meetings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail automatically adds online Skype to all my meetings: Recently Windows 11 Mail has started automatically adding an online Skype meeting to all the meetings I create. Does anyone know how to turn off that feature? I don't need Skype for my calls, and besides the hassle of having to remove it every time, if I forget it causes mass...
  6. Windows 10 limiting i7 CPU speed to 1GHz for concurrent tasks during Zoom or Skype meetings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 limiting i7 CPU speed to 1GHz for concurrent tasks during Zoom or Skype meetings: Since last update of Windows 10 that my Lenovo laptop ThinkBook 13s-IWL is performing a strange behavior during Zoom or Skype conference calls limiting the CPU speed to be always around 1 GHz. As a Software Developer I use to build programs in Java or Dotnet which requires...
  7. HELP! BSOD - Blue Screen and a bad face appears when Zoom meeting, Skype or Google Meet...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP! BSOD - Blue Screen and a bad face appears when Zoom meeting, Skype or Google Meet...: This computer is used for my daughter's online school, all meeting apps worked well when the computer was on Win7. When I upgraded the system from Win7 to Win10 last week Cannot go back now, all those video meeting apps are not working property. I can open the apps but the...
  8. Webcam works with Win 10 Camera app but does not work when using SKYPE or GoTo Meeting.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Webcam works with Win 10 Camera app but does not work when using SKYPE or GoTo Meeting.: Webcam works with Win 10 Camera app on laptop but does not work when using SKYPE or GoTo Meeting. Error message is SKYPE Camera is not installed or being used by another application and GoTo Meeting Webcam is not detected...
  9. Introducing new Skype Meet Now feature with no sign ups or downloads

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing new Skype Meet Now feature with no sign ups or downloads: Introducing a simple, hassle-free way to connect with the important people in your life on #Skype, no sign-ups or downloads required. Easy video meetings with no sign ups or downloads Generate your free unique link with one click, share it with participants and enjoy...
  10. How to give a link to Skype recurring meeting

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to give a link to Skype recurring meeting: Our team member who is working for a different company wants to join our Skype recurring meeting. The problem is that he is not Outlook or Skype for Business user. But we are going to use Skype for Business forthis meeting. How can I generate a link to give him so that he...