Windows 10: Skype "mobile" query....

Discus and support Skype "mobile" query.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All very much new territory for me this so apols in advance it it's a really dumb question....! I've already got Skype working ok on my Lenovo G50... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arcadian, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Arcadian Win User

Skype "mobile" query....

All very much new territory for me this so apols in advance it it's a really dumb question....!

I've already got Skype working ok on my Lenovo G50 laptop however it's the mobile phone "usage" if that's the right word that's confusing me. The problem is my ordinary mobile phone account is with the Post Office UK however they're closing down in September, so I'm wondering if there's some sort of small hand held Skype thingy with a screen instead rather than facing the dreaded minefield of Vodaphone and the rest who I have already had several bad and very expensive experiences with ?

Or is there not such a thing....?

Thanks in advance *Tongue

:)

Arcadian, Jun 5, 2016
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Jun 5, 2016
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Skype "mobile" query.... :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Skype "mobile" query.... :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Skype "mobile" query.... :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Skype "mobile" query.... :)

musum, Jun 5, 2016
Thema:

Skype "mobile" query....

1. Skype "mobile" query.... - Similar Threads - Skype mobile query

2. Skype to mobile phone only garbled outgoing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype to mobile phone only garbled outgoing: Hello-I’m having trouble with my outgoing Skype sound to mobile phones. Skype calls to computers works fine and also the incoming sound works fine I can hear the parties on the other end. It is only the outgoing sound to phones that is affected, and it is garbled. If you know...
  3. Skype to mobile phone only garbled outgoing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype to mobile phone only garbled outgoing: Hello-I’m having trouble with my outgoing Skype sound to mobile phones. Skype calls to computers works fine and also the incoming sound works fine I can hear the parties on the other end. It is only the outgoing sound to phones that is affected, and it is garbled. If you know...
  4. Skype query

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Skype query: Hi i have been sent an invite on Skype using my email address but i cannot see the invite anywhere on Skype https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-query/954b2391-b8f3-4377-ad6a-520e31bd478d
  5. Msn.com + outlook.com+Mobile new EDGE + Skype

in Browsers and Email
    Msn.com + outlook.com+Mobile new EDGE + Skype: I am running on update version 19541 To begin with I didn't know where to place my question but I put it here. Today I found the new Edge installed on my cell phone. I don't remember downloading this but it was there.. I tried to enter with my MSN password but I had to...
  6. New Skype for Mobile TripAdvisor and StubHub add-ins

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype for Mobile TripAdvisor and StubHub add-ins: A new collection of Skype for mobile add-ins were designed to help with group planning—like organizing a weekend getaway or buying tickets to see your favorite band—without having to leave your Skype group chat. With our newest Skype add-ins—TripAdvisor and StubHub—making...
  7. Skype offering Free calls to mobiles and landlines in Mexico

in Windows 10 News
    Skype offering Free calls to mobiles and landlines in Mexico: In light of the devastating earthquake that has taken place in Mexico—and the subsequent impact to the local communications infrastructure—domestic and international calls made via Skype to landlines and mobiles in the affected Mexico regions are free of charge until further...
  8. Skype - A more modern, mobile way to stay close

in Windows 10 News
    Skype - A more modern, mobile way to stay close: A few months ago we told you about our plans to modernize Skype with our next generation call infrastructure and improved call quality, available in the most recent releases of all major desktop and mobile platforms. We’re continuously looking for ways to improve and...
  9. Skype UWP for Windows 10 Mobile leaks

in Windows 10 News
    Skype UWP for Windows 10 Mobile leaks: Skype UWP for Windows 10 Mobile leaks [img] Few months ago, we gave you the first look at Skype UWP for Windows 10 PCs and Mobile. Recently, the app has been released for Windows 10 PCs by Microsoft for those in the Insider preview. As you may know, the app isn’t...
  10. Hands-on with universal Skype experience in Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Hands-on with universal Skype experience in Windows 10 Mobile: Earlier this year, Microsoft announced that the company will be releasing a new universal Skype experience for Windows 10. While the new Skype experience isn’t available on the PC yet, we’ve got our hands on the new Skype apps for Windows 10 Mobile. The Skype apps basically...