Windows 10: skype no longer detects the built in camera on my lenovo yoga 500

Discus and support skype no longer detects the built in camera on my lenovo yoga 500 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; running win 10 Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 skype previously worked fine with the Lenovo easy cam which is built into the device but now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Romip, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Romip Win User

skype no longer detects the built in camera on my lenovo yoga 500

running win 10

Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763
    skype previously worked fine with the Lenovo easy cam which is built into the device but now it doesnt detect it when I try to configure the camera in skype. im not sure if this issue was caused by the introduductuion of the edge skype extension and would liketo try to rule that out but uninstalling the edge skype extension but I can find any way of doing it.

another thing to mention is that I have gone into the win 10 settings where I can chose which aps have access to my camera and the skype desktop app is not in the list just to clarify I have installed the actual skype app and not the one from the store

id liketo know how I can turn off the skyoe edge extension and also how and why skype isnt appearuig on the list of apps which I can let my camera have access to.

:)

Romip, Mar 4, 2019
  2. AnnaZZZZ Win User

Camera not working (Lenovo Yoga 710 14ISK EasyCamera )

Lenovo Yoga 710 14ISK EasyCamera not working

Reinstall and roll back the driver - not working

In Skype or when launch the app camera jast try to work and the message appears - error 0xA00F4271 (0x80070001)

Please help to solve this problem!

AnnaZZZZ, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Lenovo Easy Camera not working

Built in Camera - Lenovo Yoga Pro

Norm Jamul, Mar 4, 2019
  4. skype no longer detects the built in camera on my lenovo yoga 500

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

skype no longer detects the built in camera on my lenovo yoga 500

1. skype no longer detects the built in camera on my lenovo yoga 500 - Similar Threads - skype longer detects

2. Lenovo yoga camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo yoga camera not working: My camera will not turn on, i tried every troubleshoot i can find but my screen is just gray with a camera and a slash through it when i try to use it, im talking about the built in lenovo yoga camera...
  3. Lenovo yoga camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo yoga camera not working: My camera will not turn on, i tried every troubleshoot i can find but my screen is just gray with a camera and a slash through it when i try to use it, im talking about the built in lenovo yoga camera...
  4. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, My PC camera stopped working and when I check the device manager it says the device is working properly. I can open up the camera app, the camera led flashes quickly but cannot take or show an image. It also doesn't work on zoom. I've updated the device driver, without...
  5. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, My PC camera stopped working and when I check the device manager it says the device is working properly. I can open up the camera app, the camera led flashes quickly but cannot take or show an image. It also doesn't work on zoom. I've updated the device driver, without...
  6. Camera not working on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My built in camera no longer works.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My built in camera no longer works.: has anyone had this issue? what do i do about it? I am new to windows and i havea surface go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-built-in-camera-no-longer-works/e2de0a5d-bb97-4a86-a8b5-685c7e6d532d
  8. Bluetooth not working on Lenovo Yoga 500 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working on Lenovo Yoga 500 laptop: We have two of these laptops and neither will connect to bluetooth properly. Or rather, You can turn on bluetooth and pair the devices, but they don't connect. When I then click Connect, I get a message saying "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still...
  9. Bluetooth not working on Lenovo Yoga 500 laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth not working on Lenovo Yoga 500 laptop: We have two of these laptops and neither will connect to bluetooth properly. Or rather, You can turn on bluetooth and pair the devices, but they don't connect. When I then click Connect, I get a message saying "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still...
  10. The built-in camera for my Lenovo Yoga 720 is not working. There is no camera under "device...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The built-in camera for my Lenovo Yoga 720 is not working. There is no camera under "device...: This is what it shows when I try to open my camera app. I am on windows 10. https://imgur.com/a/Ep1lIa1 This is my device manager and there is no camera option anywhere https://imgur.com/tLrCLD1 I have tried to check for “camera privacy setting” and it is on, I tried the...