Windows 10: Skype notifications no longer works after update to 15.61.87.0

Discus and support Skype notifications no longer works after update to 15.61.87.0 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10 notificaions no longer works, the Skype app is enabled as Background App. I can reproduce it on multiple devices. Feedback Hub link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/puppy2016, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Skype notifications no longer works after update to 15.61.87.0

Windows 10 notificaions no longer works, the Skype app is enabled as Background App. I can reproduce it on multiple devices.

Feedback Hub link https://aka.ms/AA8ru1k

submitted by /u/puppy2016
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/puppy2016, Jun 22, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jun 22, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 22, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Skype notifications no longer works after update to 15.61.87.0

Firmware 3.90 with Skype Now Available on Network Update

Fanboy reports that the PSP 3.90 firmware update is now available. The new firmware available only through Network Update will bring Skype for all PSP-2000 models. Here are the official details:
    • Support for PLAYSTATION Network titles has been expanded.
    • Skype has been added as a feature under Network. (Only for PSP-2000 series)
    Skype requires a PSP headset in order to work properly.

Skype notifications no longer works after update to 15.61.87.0 skyeponpsp_thm.jpg

Source: PSP Fanboy

malware, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Skype notifications no longer works after update to 15.61.87.0

1. Skype notifications no longer works after update to 15.61.87.0 - Similar Threads - Skype notifications longer

2. Windows 11 Notifications No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Notifications No Longer Working: I am on Windows 11 22H2 and also use Office Professional Plus 2021.Since a couple of days most probably after a cumulative Windows update I no longer get push notifications and sound alerts in notification center.Most importantly for me, I no longer get a sound and envelope...
  3. Windows 11 Notifications No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Notifications No Longer Working: I am on Windows 11 22H2 and also use Office Professional Plus 2021.Since a couple of days most probably after a cumulative Windows update I no longer get push notifications and sound alerts in notification center.Most importantly for me, I no longer get a sound and envelope...
  4. Battery notification 0%

Battery notification 0%: The battery in my laptop no longer holds a charge. I'm continuing to use it as my primary PC. It runs fine while plugged in. However, because the battery level reads 0%, I can't install a system update. It requires a minimum battery level. Is there any way to work around...
  5. Skype keeps hiding in the notification area after every update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Skype keeps hiding in the notification area after every update: I'm not sure why this keeps happening but seemingly every time Skype updates and they seem to do it every couple of weeks. The "Always show" in notification area gets reset to disabled. So when I get a message the icon is hidden and I don't notice it for sometimes days when I...
  6. Laptop no longer works after Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop no longer works after Update: Hello, so I'm currently facing a huge issue on my laptop, which is an Asus GL502VM, after Windows decided to perform an update. It was running Windows 10 which came preinstalled with the laptop and I had paused the recent updates since these usually caused more issues. So...
  7. Windows 10 notifications no longer works after update to version 15.61.87.0

Windows 10 notifications no longer works after update to version 15.61.87.0: Notifications no longer works when the Skype app is not running but is enabled as Background application in Settings. It has worked so with all previous versions. It seems as the SkypeBrigde process is missing in the latest version. It is useless now as all the new message...
  8. FN keys no longer working after update to 1809 on HP ZBook 15 G2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FN keys no longer working after update to 1809 on HP ZBook 15 G2: Hello, After the last Windows update, my Fn keys for brightness(key f9 and f10) and my Fn key to toggle the mic(f8) stopped working, although my volume through the Fn keys(f6 and f7) still works. I'm using a HP ZBook 15 G2. I've tried to update my drivers but they all said...
  9. webcam not working after Skype update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    webcam not working after Skype update: Hi, can anyone help me? My laptop is a Dell Inspiron With Windows 10 32 and 64 bit and has an integrated webcam which worked perfectly well when using Skype. The webcam was listed in device manager under imaging device. Today when I opened Skype I was informed that my version...
  10. Timer notifications no longer working

Timer notifications no longer working: Hi everyone. I've been using the timer function of the default "Alarms & Clock" app almost every day since I switched to Windows 10. Today it stopped working. When the timer hits 0:00 the notification in the lower right corner won't pop up and the alarm sound won't...