Windows 10: skype occasionally stops responding after update to 10586.29

Discus and support skype occasionally stops responding after update to 10586.29 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so..last night I updated windows 10 and today, every so often skype stops responding, usually when fetching a new add to assault my eyes with, and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xraiderv1, Dec 8, 2015.

1. xraiderv1 Win User

skype occasionally stops responding after update to 10586.29

so..last night I updated windows 10 and today, every so often skype stops responding, usually when fetching a new add to assault my eyes with, and then starts working normally again after a moment or two. so who else has observed this behavior?

:)

xraiderv1, Dec 8, 2015

2. Nokia Lumia 930 Microphone issue

iHave lumia 930. After update 10586.29/36.microphone work incorrect in:

1. whatsapp

2. video

3. telegram

4. voice records

Correct work:

1. calls

2. Skype! ****?

I think this is update bug(OS), or Firmware bug

АлексейХалтанов, Dec 8, 2015
  3. microphone lumia 930

iHave lumia 930. After update 10586.29/36.microphone work incorrect in:

1. whatsapp

2. video

3. telegram

4. voice records

Correct work:

1. calls

2. Skype! ****?

I think this is update bug(OS), or Firmware bug

АлексейХалтанов, Dec 8, 2015
Thema:

skype occasionally stops responding after update to 10586.29

1. skype occasionally stops responding after update to 10586.29 - Similar Threads - skype occasionally stops

2. Computer occasionally does not respond to unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer occasionally does not respond to unlock: Hello,I've been having a problem for maybe the last 2 or 3 months where, every now and then, when I try to unlock my PC after not having used it overnight, the monitor wakes up but gets stuck on a light blue not exactly the BSoD blue screen. I have tried to re-lock the PC...
  3. Computer occasionally does not respond to unlock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer occasionally does not respond to unlock: Hello,I've been having a problem for maybe the last 2 or 3 months where, every now and then, when I try to unlock my PC after not having used it overnight, the monitor wakes up but gets stuck on a light blue not exactly the BSoD blue screen. I have tried to re-lock the PC...
  4. Some keys occasionally don't respond

Some keys occasionally don't respond: Hi everyone,I've already been through the guidelines by the following article https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-10-fix-keyboard-lag/The above article is about keyboard lags, but what I observe doesn't seem like a lag, because lag means responding with a delay, however what I...
  5. Skype stop responding after patch update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype stop responding after patch update: Skype has stopped responding after a latest Windows 10 patch update. KB5007189 OS Build 18362.1916, I have reinstalled Office 365 but the same error. Do you have a fix for this? Is Skype being extracted from Office now?...
  6. Skype stop responding after patch update

Skype stop responding after patch update: Skype has stopped responding after a latest Windows 10 patch update. KB5007189 OS Build 18362.1916, I have reinstalled Office 365 but the same error. Do you have a fix for this? Is Skype being extracted from Office now?...
  7. Windows 10 Stops Responding After Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stops Responding After Update: I just got the latest update of Windows 10, but it stops responding, which lasts for a random amount of time. My PC worked fine before I went to school. How can I fix the problem with Windows 10 not responding for a random amount of time?...
  8. Unifying keyboard and trackball occasionally not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unifying keyboard and trackball occasionally not responding: I have a K360 keyboard and an M570 trackball joined the same Unifying device. They occasionally stop responding for a while, usually just one at a time, but sometimes, they both quit working for quite a while. Is this more likely a Logitech problem or a Microsoft problem, and...
  9. Boot issue after update 10586

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot issue after update 10586: update the windows and have this problem : The boot after restart on Windows 10 GA Build 10240: 1. BIOS 2. Windows Boot Logo 3. Blank Black Screen 4. Login Screen The boot after restart on Windows 10 GA Build 10586: 1. BIOS 2. Windows Boot Logo 3. Blank Black...
  10. Windows will not update after 10586

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows will not update after 10586: When Windows 10 was originally available I managed to update from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - with problems sending me back to Windows 7 several times. The windows upgrade assistant says my desktop is on Windows 10 update 10586 and updates up to 15063 are available. I have...