Windows 10: Skype pops-up every time I turn on my Surface

Discus and support Skype pops-up every time I turn on my Surface in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am in very desperate needs and I keep trying to talk to a representative A.K.A (a real life person) so i can close Skype because every time i shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MH X_X O_O, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Skype pops-up every time I turn on my Surface

I am in very desperate needs and I keep trying to talk to a representative A.K.A (a real life person) so i can close Skype because every time i shut down my surface it pops up when i turn it back on and sign in.

* Moved from MSN

* Original title: MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

:)

MH X_X O_O, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Surface Pro 3 won't turn on

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

If you still have the device, please let the device charge at least 2 hours and do the 2-button shutdown one more time to see if you can turn on the device.

• A 2-button shutdown
      • Press and hold the power button on your Surface for 30 seconds.
      • Press and hold the Volume-up button and the
        Power button on your Surface at the same time for at least 15 seconds, and then release both. The screen may flash the Surface logo, but continue holding the buttons down for at least 15 seconds.
      • After you release the buttons, wait 10 seconds.
      • Press and release the power button on your Surface to turn it back on.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Skype?

As this is a now quite established messenger system of sorts perhaps a Skype feature for people skype names so perhaps some real time problem solving/discussions could be mounted?
    Just a wee suggestion.
    What does everyone else think?

thedivinehairband, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Skype pops-up every time I turn on my Surface

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Skype pops-up every time I turn on my Surface :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

Skype pops-up every time I turn on my Surface

1. Skype pops-up every time I turn on my Surface - Similar Threads - Skype pops every

2. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This pop ups every time I open my computer: Every time I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-ups-every-time-i-open-my-computer/a793a15b-2efb-4680-87aa-a416c0edc2fc
  3. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This pop ups every time I open my computer: Every time I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-ups-every-time-i-open-my-computer/a793a15b-2efb-4680-87aa-a416c0edc2fc
  4. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Every time that I a program Microsoft store pops up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time that I a program Microsoft store pops up.: Every time that I try to install a program by clicking on the setup.exe file, the Windows store pops up and asks me if I want to search the Microsoft Store for the app that I am trying to install. The strange thing is this only happens when I install a program and never does...
  6. Box Pops Up Every Time I sign In

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Box Pops Up Every Time I sign In: I upgraded my Nvidia GPU drivers to a hotfix version, 461.51, which installed with a constant "NVIDIA Web Helper.exe -Bad Image C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.0dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the...
  7. LogTransport2.exe windows popped up every time when shutting down my Surface

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    LogTransport2.exe windows popped up every time when shutting down my Surface: Hello all, I'm new here and glad to join the community : As mentioned in the subject, it said it's an Application Error with below message: The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to close the application. In fact it doesn't affect me anything....
  8. I tried to turn my pc off and on but the same screen pops up every time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried to turn my pc off and on but the same screen pops up every time: Hi there, Last night i reset my pc to factory new and in the process of resetting my brother cut the power off. I turned the pc on and i came to the login screen but it says my profile was deactivated. I tried to turn my pc off and on but the same screen pops up every time....
  9. I WILL POP UP EVERY TIME YOU SWITCH THE LANGUAGE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I WILL POP UP EVERY TIME YOU SWITCH THE LANGUAGE: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Masterez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/emelld/i_will_pop_up_every_time_you_switch_the_language/
  10. Every time I press Win+G this pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I press Win+G this pops up: [img] Every time I press Win+G this pops up 112734