Windows 10: Skype Preview - Presence changes based on your feedback

Discus and support Skype Preview - Presence changes based on your feedback in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] In the introduction of the next generation of Skype, we made some big changes to how you show and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Skype Preview - Presence changes based on your feedback

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date[/quote]

Brink, Oct 5, 2017

2. How to disbale Skype from Message app on Windows 10 OS Phone

Original Title: messaging app and skype presence

With w10 phone 10586, in the messaging app. Can you adjust skype presence? I want to receive sms, but do not want to receive skype messages or be seen as online.

SteveRomanow, Oct 5, 2017
  3. can I get a free Skype number and link it to my cell like GV? Can I use it as a common interface for other messenger apps like Yahoo?

Hi Lon,

I suggest you to download and install the Messaging + Skype app from the below link.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/messaging-skype/9wzdncrfjbq6

Skype instant messaging, calling, and video calling come built into Windows 10—making it easier to use Skype to stay in touch with family and friends. Send Skype instant messages quickly right from the Messaging app. Have a few minutes to catch up? Start
    a video call in no time. Open Messaging, Skype video, or Phone from your All apps list to get going.

Also, I suggest you to provide valuable suggestions in the Windows Feedback app by referring to the below link.
    Good feedback makes Windows better | Windows 10 Insider Previews

Do reply us with necessary information.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Oct 5, 2017
Thema:

Skype Preview - Presence changes based on your feedback

1. Skype Preview - Presence changes based on your feedback - Similar Threads - Skype Preview Presence

2. Bringing you more control over your Skype 8 Presence model

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing you more control over your Skype 8 Presence model: We have heard your feedback on the Skype 8 Presence model. We have seen two major feedback themes emerge – (a) My contacts don’t see me as Active/Online even though I am (b) Give me more control on my presence. We are actively working on addressing them and would love your...
  3. Get verified to manage your presence on Google

in Windows 10 News
    Get verified to manage your presence on Google: When you search for well-known people, organizations and things on Google, you’ll often come across a Knowledge Panel on the results page—a box with an overview of key information and links to resources to help you go deeper. Individuals and organizations with Knowledge...
  4. Skype (Preview) - canot log in to Skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype (Preview) - canot log in to Skype: Hello, two days ago a company I am starting to work for has created an account on Skype for me. The Skype email address is on their domain, and I entered password, pressed ENTER, account was created. I was able to get in on my Android device the next day (yesterday) and...
  5. Skype Preview App No Notifications

Skype Preview App No Notifications: I recently installed Windows 10 Anniversary, and wanted to use the built in Skype app instead of the desktop one. I set everything up and noticed that I don't get notifications when a message comes in until I check it myself. I don't get a notification at all. Any ideas? 59267
  6. skype preview

skype preview: When is Skype Preview not going to be preview anymore? Anybody heard anything? 78878
  7. Skype Translator Preview Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Translator Preview Now Available: For more than a decade, Skype has been breaking down geographical barriers to make every day audio and video communications possible. As we enter an era in which computing experiences need to be more personal, Skype has looked at ways to help communities create stronger...
  8. Made by You - Evolving Windows 10 Shell based on your feedback

in Windows 10 News
    Made by You - Evolving Windows 10 Shell based on your feedback: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 42242
  9. Announcing the Skype Professional Account Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Skype Professional Account Preview: People use Skype for lots of different things: chatting with friends and family, of course, but also giving music lessons, tutoring, consulting, and a whole lot more. We’re thrilled to announce that very soon these business owners and instructors are going to see some big...
  10. Do you want a 'Me Too' on your Preview Feedback, add here

in Windows 10 Support
    Do you want a 'Me Too' on your Preview Feedback, add here: Morning All, If you have added some feedback for the 10 TP and would like forum members to click the 'Me Too' to get the votes up, give details below so other members of the forum can see what the feedback is I don't think you can see previous feedback you have sent so...