Windows 10: Skype Preview version 8.43.76.38 adds Contact Online Notifications

Discus and support Skype Preview version 8.43.76.38 adds Contact Online Notifications in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Skype Insider Preview // Contact is Online Notifications Available on all platforms Version: 8.43.76.38 Good News! We have brought back online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Skype Preview version 8.43.76.38 adds Contact Online Notifications

Source: Skype Insider Preview Contact is Online Notifications - Microsoft Community

Download: Skype Insider | Install a Preview version of Skype

:)

Brink, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

New Skype Insider Preview version 8.38.76.114 now available

Funky!!!...

Skype Preview version 8.43.76.38 adds Contact Online Notifications [​IMG]

I'm at 18.38.76.134 now, btw...

Edwin, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    New Skype Insider Preview version 8.35.76.30 now available

2 things...

with text size set to Larger...

... bottom of text is truncated on the Desktop version...

... but not on UWP version...

Edwin, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

New Skype Insider Preview build 8.36.76.26 available

Source: Skype Insider Preview 8.36.76.26 - Microsoft Community

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Skype Preview version 8.43.76.38 adds Contact Online Notifications - Similar Threads - Skype Preview version

2. New Skype Insider Preview version 8.51.76.61 adds Message Bookmarks

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype Insider Preview version 8.51.76.61 adds Message Bookmarks: Do you often receive important information on Skype whether it’s work-related or family photos from a recent vacation? Do you want to save it so you can come back to it with one click any time in future? We are happy to announce that you can now bookmark any message in...
  3. Skype Preview version 8.42.76.54 adds new speaker view

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Preview version 8.42.76.54 adds new speaker view: Skype Preview // Stay on top of the action with speaker view! Available on all platforms Version: 8.42.76.54 In large group meetings it's often useful to see the person who is currently speaking, big on your screen. In our latest Insider build, we are introducing speaker...
  4. New Skype MSI version 8.0 for IT Admins to Distribute Skype 8

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype MSI version 8.0 for IT Admins to Distribute Skype 8: Today, we are rolling out an updated version of Skype MSI version 8.0 on desktop app for Windows that will replace Skype MSI version 7.0. If you are an IT administrator, you can now download an MSI for Skype version 8.0. You can use the new MSI to distribute the latest...
  5. How to Delete Chat History In Skype Version 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Delete Chat History In Skype Version 8: I already delete chat by delete conversation... But when i login again.. Some of chat that i already deleted reappear... any Solution?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-chat-history-in-skype-version-8/d1a54404-4966-4280-a3d2-791c638f417d
  6. Skype for Web (Preview) 8 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Web (Preview) 8 now available: Hello! Skype for Web is the easiest way to enjoy Skype's features without downloading the app. We are pleased to announce we've brought the latest version of the Skype experience to the web. The preview is now available here: https://preview.web.skype.com [ATTACH] You...
  7. Easy Guide: How to Add a Contact to Skype 8 or Skype for Windows 10

Easy Guide: How to Add a Contact to Skype 8 or Skype for Windows 10: You can add a contact just like in previous versions of Skype. This guide shows you how. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10 or apps in Windows. Guides are a single info-graphic that you can follow...
  8. Skype Preview App No Notifications

Skype Preview App No Notifications: I recently installed Windows 10 Anniversary, and wanted to use the built in Skype app instead of the desktop one. I set everything up and noticed that I don't get notifications when a message comes in until I check it myself. I don't get a notification at all. Any ideas? 59267
  9. skype preview

skype preview: When is Skype Preview not going to be preview anymore? Anybody heard anything? 78878
  10. Contacts in Skype

Contacts in Skype: Hi, I just installed Skype on W10, and it's automatically given me a whole bunch of contacts that I've never heard of. I can't delete them from Skype, so where are they? I don't have any contacts in Outlook, and they aren't in my Gmail either. Where are they, and how do I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skype 8.43 add contact

2. when did the skype 8.43 update roll out