Windows 10: Skype Preview version 8.43.76.38 Introduces Screen Sharing on Mobile

Discus and support Skype Preview version 8.43.76.38 Introduces Screen Sharing on Mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Skype Preview // Introducing Screen Sharing on mobile Available on Android and iOS Version: 8.43.76.38 Your device is no longer a limitation on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Skype Preview version 8.43.76.38 Introduces Screen Sharing on Mobile

Source: Skype Preview Introducing Screen Sharing on mobile - Microsoft Community

Download: Skype Insider | Install a Preview version of Skype

:)

Brink, Apr 12, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

New Skype Insider Preview version 8.38.76.114 now available

Funky!!!...

Skype Preview version 8.43.76.38 Introduces Screen Sharing on Mobile [​IMG]

I'm at 18.38.76.134 now, btw...

Skype Preview version 8.43.76.38 Introduces Screen Sharing on Mobile [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Skype call recording

Source: Introducing Skype call recording - now you can capture, save, and share special moments | Skype Blogs

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft shares more info on the update to Skype version 8

Source: More info on the update to Skype version 8 - Microsoft Community

See also: Microsoft will end support for Skype version 7 in November - Windows 10 Forums

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Skype Preview version 8.43.76.38 Introduces Screen Sharing on Mobile - Similar Threads - Skype Preview version

2. Skype screen sharing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Skype screen sharing: Could you please help me? I updated my skype yesterday. It was the latest skype version, but my clients can no longer see my screen when I share. They can only see a black screen. This didn't happen when I was using the older version of skype....
  3. Screen sharing goes mobile and more with Skype on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Screen sharing goes mobile and more with Skype on Android and iOS: Skype has always been the easiest way to share your screen with others, and now we’re taking one of our most popular features on the go. Starting today, we’re launching screen sharing on Android and iOS—along with multiple improvements to our mobile calling experience....
  4. Skype for Web Preview 8.46.76.59 Introduces Screen Sharing on Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Web Preview 8.46.76.59 Introduces Screen Sharing on Chrome: Skype Insider Preview // Introducing Screen Sharing on Chrome! Available on Skype for Web Preview Version: 8.46.76.59 Skype has always been the easiest way to share your screen with others and now we're taking one of our most popular features to Skype for Web Preview on a...
  5. Skype for Web (Preview) 8 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Web (Preview) 8 now available: Hello! Skype for Web is the easiest way to enjoy Skype's features without downloading the app. We are pleased to announce we've brought the latest version of the Skype experience to the web. The preview is now available here: https://preview.web.skype.com [ATTACH] You...
  6. Microsoft shares more info on the update to Skype version 8

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shares more info on the update to Skype version 8: Hello, Skype community! We hope you're all enjoying the latest updates to Skype version 8 for desktop, mobile, and tablet devices. We wanted to share a few more details on the ongoing update to Skype version 8 to keep you up to speed on the latest info. Why update everyone...
  7. Introducing Cortana in Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Cortana in Skype: Conversation is central in our everyday lives. We chat to stay in touch, to share news and ideas that excite us, and to make plans for getting together with family and friends. But we often find ourselves in need of information—a fact to share, a place to meet, a movie time,...
  8. Introducing New Skype Share Button for Websites

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing New Skype Share Button for Websites: A funny cat video, a stunning picture, or an inspiring article… you can always find some interesting content online. Halfway through the content, you’ve also already come up with a list of friends, family members or coworkers to share the content with. Moreover, you often...
  9. Introducing a preview of the next generation of Skype for Linux

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing a preview of the next generation of Skype for Linux: Great news for Skype for Linux users—the next generation of Skype for Linux is launching! Starting today, you can download Skype Preview for Linux and start enjoying new features across all your devices—including screen sharing and group chat. Bring calls to life and...
  10. Introducing Skype for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype for Business: Yesterday we kicked off a global conversation about how Microsoft is reinventing productivity—across the board—to create a world where people can truly make the most of their time and lead more fulfilling lives. Connecting people across all of life’s moments – to talk, to...