Windows 10: SKYPE Question: Can My Contacts Know That I'm Actively Using Skype?

Discus and support SKYPE Question: Can My Contacts Know That I'm Actively Using Skype? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, This may seem like an odd question, but I'll explain what I mean. I always try to reply to my friends on Skype, but sometimes I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NiceAndShy, Aug 10, 2017.

1. SKYPE Question: Can My Contacts Know That I'm Actively Using Skype?

Hi all,

This may seem like an odd question, but I'll explain what I mean.

I always try to reply to my friends on Skype, but sometimes I don't have time to write well-thought out reply so I check Skype for messages from my contacts and then lock my Windows 10 PC and reply to my Skype contacts at a later time.

The Skype app runs 24/7 on my Windows 10 PC.

Is it possible for my Skype contacts to see that I "checked" my Skype if I didn't reply to them?

Thanks!

:)

NiceAndShy, Aug 10, 2017
  2. BeeCees Win User

Phonebook/contacts?

Just an add on. I found OVI Contacts but like Contacts it won't open, Also SKYPE, these two are installed but not active. Tried my mobile number from my wife's and its recognised. What is the problem, I'm desperate to know! BC

BeeCees, Aug 10, 2017
  3. Skype call to non contacts?

Skype apps on other phones let you use Skype credit to call landlines and non-Skype numbers, or to send SMS messages also using your Skype credit.

How do you do this on the N900? I can call my contacts no problem by saying 'call with Skype', which is the same thing I'm looking for except i want to know how to do it with numbers not in my address book

richwhite---01, Aug 10, 2017
  4. SKYPE Question: Can My Contacts Know That I'm Actively Using Skype?

By the way, my Skype is running the most recent updates, but it's not the "Skype for Windows 10" if that makes sense?

NiceAndShy, Aug 10, 2017
Thema:

SKYPE Question: Can My Contacts Know That I'm Actively Using Skype?

1. SKYPE Question: Can My Contacts Know That I'm Actively Using Skype? - Similar Threads - SKYPE Question Contacts

2. Skype Contacts: Cannot Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Contacts: Cannot Download: Is it me, Skype, or a W10 issue? I have tried every which way from Sunday to download my contacts, with the idea of cleaning out all that are no longer necessary, then reloading those that remain. No stated approach seems to make this possible. This proved a...
  3. People App delete "Skype" contacts

in Windows 10 Customization
    People App delete "Skype" contacts: Please read: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/how-to-delete-all-the-contacts-from-people-app/4afe5650-d97d-4163-b58f-7b9a0060fc6d I am trying to delete all contacts on my People's app to keep it clean and most are old contacts...
  4. my skype can not login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my skype can not login: Skype version 3.8.0.188 is not working on my windows 10 when i try to connect my Skype it always write no internet but i still have internet so i need your help that can let me login to Skype...
  5. Skype question

Skype question: Every time i open my computer, i cannot start work until a blue coloured blue oblong block appears which says "lets get started" . Can anyone please tell me how i can get rid of this please? Ronbin 133084
  6. Skype question

in Windows 10 Support
    Skype question: Every time i open my computer, i cannot start work until a blue coloured blue oblong block appears which says "lets get started" . Can anyone please tell me how i can get rid of this please? Ronbin 133084
  7. skype using resources

in Windows 10 Customization
    skype using resources: Hi, I will appreciate any help. I do not use skype, have not activated or subscribed to skype, yet occasionally I notice heavy use of resources by this app and its associated files, enough to slow down my pc. Why?...
  8. Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?

Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?: Hey guys, I keep receiving an error message saying that I'll need to upgrade to the most recent version of Skype: "Skype 8.25". I'm still running Skype version 7.41 on my Windows 10 PC. I'm told my version of Skype will be shut down soon. It's really important for me to...
  9. Contacts in Skype

Contacts in Skype: Hi, I just installed Skype on W10, and it's automatically given me a whole bunch of contacts that I've never heard of. I can't delete them from Skype, so where are they? I don't have any contacts in Outlook, and they aren't in my Gmail either. Where are they, and how do I...
  10. How to show contacts in skype

How to show contacts in skype: Hi peeps, Does anybody know how to show all my contacts on this latest rubbish version of skype? Typical ms tell you bugger all except to restart skype and that will fix it..Rubbish!!!!! nothing works, and if I get a msg sent to me there is no way I know that I received it...