Windows 10: Skype screen sharing

Discus and support Skype screen sharing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Could you please help me? I updated my skype yesterday. It was the latest skype version, but my clients can no longer see my screen when I share. They... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by L&R_134, Jul 29, 2021.

1. L&R_134 Win User

Skype screen sharing

Could you please help me? I updated my skype yesterday. It was the latest skype version, but my clients can no longer see my screen when I share. They can only see a black screen. This didn't happen when I was using the older version of skype.

:)

L&R_134, Jul 29, 2021
  2. J.Mac Win User

Skype - screen sharing Surface Book, dock - not able to share screen via Skype for Business

I am having an issue accomplishing screen sharing through Skype for Business

Running Win 10 (latest release) - all updates installed

Surface Book, i7, Surface Book dock and 3 external monitors

When I try to share my desktop or an application via Skype for Business with a remote user - it looks like it will share the other user accepts - then I get a message "An Error Occurred" and the screen isn't shared

Any insight/help/suggestions appreciated

thanks!

J.Mac, Jul 29, 2021
  3. skype doesn't closing even after clicking "Quit skype"

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to close Skype app on your computer, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the latest version of Skype on your device and check.

Method 1: Remove the earlier versions of the Skype and then install the latest version.

Step 1: Uninstall Skype from the Start Screen:

• On the Start screen, type

• From the list select Skype and right click on it.

• You will get different options on the screen .Select
      Uninstall.
    Step 2: You can also uninstall a program from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel. Click on
      Programs

• Select Programs and Features.

• Double click on Skype and follow the onscreen instructions.

Refer the below link to download the Skype app for the devices:

Download Skype | Free calls | Chat app

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update with the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Skype screen sharing

Skype for Web Preview 8.46.76.59 Introduces Screen Sharing on Chrome

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-0d184f126c09

Brink, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Skype screen sharing

1. Skype screen sharing - Similar Threads - Skype screen sharing

2. Audio Sharing with Zoom and Skype

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Sharing with Zoom and Skype: So I purchased music lessons from a good friend. We use a DAW to make music so we have to share our screens and audio so i can learn from him.Well the issue is that any shared audio come back to me as muffled and distorted. I can hear him perfectly fine but whenever he plays...
  3. Audio Sharing with Zoom and Skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Sharing with Zoom and Skype: So I purchased music lessons from a good friend. We use a DAW to make music so we have to share our screens and audio so i can learn from him.Well the issue is that any shared audio come back to me as muffled and distorted. I can hear him perfectly fine but whenever he plays...
  4. Surface Pro Skype Screen Sharing cuts off a big part of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro Skype Screen Sharing cuts off a big part of the screen: Hello, I am not sure if this is the right place for this but since this issue touches different areas, I have decided to post here. I use Surface Pro 6 with Windows 10 with a docking brick for attaching my external monitor/KB/Mouse etc. Screen size etc works very well....
  5. Screen sharing goes mobile and more with Skype on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Screen sharing goes mobile and more with Skype on Android and iOS: Skype has always been the easiest way to share your screen with others, and now we’re taking one of our most popular features on the go. Starting today, we’re launching screen sharing on Android and iOS—along with multiple improvements to our mobile calling experience....
  6. Skype for Web Preview 8.46.76.59 Introduces Screen Sharing on Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Web Preview 8.46.76.59 Introduces Screen Sharing on Chrome: Skype Insider Preview // Introducing Screen Sharing on Chrome! Available on Skype for Web Preview Version: 8.46.76.59 Skype has always been the easiest way to share your screen with others and now we're taking one of our most popular features to Skype for Web Preview on a...
  7. Skype Preview version 8.43.76.38 Introduces Screen Sharing on Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Preview version 8.43.76.38 Introduces Screen Sharing on Mobile: Skype Preview // Introducing Screen Sharing on mobile Available on Android and iOS Version: 8.43.76.38 Your device is no longer a limitation on getting more done with Skype. With the latest Insider build, you can now share your screen on your Android or iOS device during a...
  8. skype to skype video call screen display

in Windows 10 Customization
    skype to skype video call screen display: Is there a way to full screen an incoming video skype to skype call on my computer , instead of seeing the caller in a small window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-to-skype-video-call-screen-display/ad12afb3-fa41-4f7f-8108-301ae220f47a
  9. "Multiple IRP Requests" (0X800040000) using Skype screen share

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Multiple IRP Requests" (0X800040000) using Skype screen share: I've gotten 5 blue screen shutdowns in the last 2 weeks. As far as I can recall, all of them occurred while talking with someone on Skype, and using the screen sharing tool. I tried finding a dump file for this in This PC/Windows/Minidump, but that folder is empty, and...
  10. Skype Interviews new shared whiteboard

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Interviews new shared whiteboard: One of the unique features of ]Skype Interviews[/B] is the real-time code editor, which allows the interviewer to assess a candidate’s ability to code without the use of any third-party applications—dramatically improving their shared coding experience. As a direct result of...