Windows 10: Skype Service

Discus and support Skype Service in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I thought that I had to have Skype in order tom use Microsoft Teams. So, I signed up and purchased a 3 mo plan. I did not understand that I had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BonnieThorpe, May 13, 2020.

1. Skype Service

I thought that I had to have Skype in order tom use Microsoft Teams. So, I signed up and purchased a 3 mo plan. I did not understand that I had to have Office 365 in order to use Teams. I need to cancel Skype because I cannot use Teams. I haven't used the service and I just signed up today.

:)

BonnieThorpe, May 13, 2020

2. Skype?

As this is a now quite established messenger system of sorts perhaps a Skype feature for people skype names so perhaps some real time problem solving/discussions could be mounted?
    Just a wee suggestion.
    What does everyone else think?

thedivinehairband, May 13, 2020
  3. skype doesn't closing even after clicking "Quit skype"

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to close Skype app on your computer, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the latest version of Skype on your device and check.

Method 1: Remove the earlier versions of the Skype and then install the latest version.

Step 1: Uninstall Skype from the Start Screen:

• On the Start screen, type

• From the list select Skype and right click on it.

• You will get different options on the screen .Select
      Uninstall.
    Step 2: You can also uninstall a program from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel. Click on
      Programs

• Select Programs and Features.

• Double click on Skype and follow the onscreen instructions.

Refer the below link to download the Skype app for the devices:

Download Skype | Free calls | Chat app

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update with the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, May 13, 2020
  4. Skype Service

skype n8 problem

Skype has an inbuilt test call feature. A contact with name skype test call appears on the top of the contacts list. Call the number to test. Its an automated voice response service that asks you to record a message and plays it back. if you're unable
    to listen back do as suggested by the service.

Roshanrims, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Skype Service

1. Skype Service - Similar Threads - Skype Service

2. Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a...: Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a command button "call"I understand I need to use Skypes Acftive X. HOW? Can you provide code that works. it be easier to learn....
  3. Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...: Hallo,ich habe ein kurioses Problem mit der Anmeldung bei meinem MS Konto auf einem meiner PCs. Es begann damit, dass Skype sich nicht mehr mit dem Konto anmelden wollte. Dann beschwerte sich Office, dass etwas mit dem Konto nicht stimme, aber die angebotene Lösung schlug...
  4. Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...: Hallo,ich habe ein kurioses Problem mit der Anmeldung bei meinem MS Konto auf einem meiner PCs. Es begann damit, dass Skype sich nicht mehr mit dem Konto anmelden wollte. Dann beschwerte sich Office, dass etwas mit dem Konto nicht stimme, aber die angebotene Lösung schlug...
  5. Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?

How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?: How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?I am preparing an old computer to donate and I don't want to attach an account to it....
  7. Limited Service of Skype Instant Messaging - Now Resolved

in Windows 10 News
    Limited Service of Skype Instant Messaging - Now Resolved: Limited service of Instant messaging in multiple regions/countries STATUS Active We have identified an incident affecting our services and are actively looking into it. Update time: March 25, 2019, 11:28 AM by Brooke Start time: March 25, 2019, 2:30 AM Affected...
  8. Limited Service of Skype Instant Messaging

in Windows 10 News
    Limited Service of Skype Instant Messaging: Limited service of Instant messaging in multiple regions/countries STATUS Active We have identified an incident affecting our services and are actively looking into it. Update time: March 25, 2019, 11:28 AM by Brooke Start time: March 25, 2019, 2:30 AM Affected...
  9. Skype Weak Connction Error | No service | Windwos Defender

Skype Weak Connction Error | No service | Windwos Defender: After a cold boot Skype loads but it will not allow me to make calls. When I try to make a call to a landline I get a error message "Your Connection is too weak." I tested the connection and all seems well. Earlier I had an experience where a Windows Defender update wiped...
  10. Get more from Skype – Access Microsoft services

in Windows 10 News
    Get more from Skype – Access Microsoft services: You may have recently noticed a few changes in the look and feel of your Skype account. We’ve been working to bring Skype and Microsoft closer together and are excited to announce that soon you will be able to use your Skype Name to sign into other Microsoft services like...