Windows 10: skype stopped interacting with windows

Discus and support skype stopped interacting with windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; soo...skype decided to stop interacting with windows, which led to me killing it. this...has happened in the past but not for several months. attached... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xraiderv1, Sep 24, 2016.

1. xraiderv1 Win User

skype stopped interacting with windows

soo...skype decided to stop interacting with windows, which led to me killing it. this...has happened in the past but not for several months. attached please find screenshots of the event viewer log.

any ideas?

skype stopped interacting with windows [​IMG]

skype stopped interacting with windows [​IMG]

:)

xraiderv1, Sep 24, 2016

2. Demise of Messenger

The true and complete integration of Windows Live Messenger & Skype has only just begun.

The only thing that is changing this month is that the desktop version of Windows Live Messenger is being phased out and integrated into the desktop version of Skype. In the coming weeks. the desktop Windows Live Messenger will stop working.

When you "merge" Windows Live Messenger into Skype, the only thing that really happens is that the Windows Live Messenger contacts are incorporated into the Skype desktop software. But even within the Skype desktop software, the Windows Live Messenger contacts
    are shown separately from your original Skype contacts.

To Windows Phones, the Windows Live Messenger function will still be incorporated into the Messaging hub exactly as it is today. You will still interact with your original set of Windows Live Messenger contacts through the Messaging hub and you will continue
    to interact with your original set of Skype contacts through the windows phone Skype app.

Julie fka profjulie, Sep 24, 2016
  3. Skype and Live Messenger

To windows phone, the services will continue to operate just are they do today. You will still interact with your original set of WLM contacts via the Messaging hub on the phone and you will still use the Skype app to interact with your original set of
    Skype contacts.

Julie fka profjulie, Sep 24, 2016
Thema:

skype stopped interacting with windows

1. skype stopped interacting with windows - Similar Threads - skype stopped interacting

2. A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.: Неправильный путь приложения: C:\Users\art16\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-e28adbc917f34900\RobloxPlayerBeta.exeСигнатура проблемыИмя проблемного события: AppHangB1Application Name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exeApplication Version: 0.581.0.43395Application Timestamp:...
  3. A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.: Неправильный путь приложения: C:\Users\art16\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-e28adbc917f34900\RobloxPlayerBeta.exeСигнатура проблемыИмя проблемного события: AppHangB1Application Name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exeApplication Version: 0.581.0.43395Application Timestamp:...
  4. "A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.": Can anyone tell me why this happens--repeatedly and often--and what can be done to prevent it? Here's the report from the Performance Monitor:Source Microsoft OutlookSummary Stopped responding and was closedDate ‎4/‎14/‎2023 12:36 PMStatus Not reportedDescriptionA problem...
  5. "A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.": Can anyone tell me why this happens--repeatedly and often--and what can be done to prevent it? Here's the report from the Performance Monitor:Source Microsoft OutlookSummary Stopped responding and was closedDate ‎4/‎14/‎2023 12:36 PMStatus Not reportedDescriptionA problem...
  6. Explorer stops interacting with Windows and closes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Explorer stops interacting with Windows and closes: I wonder if anyone can help? Since yesterday, one of my PCs has effectively frozen where Windows Explorer is concerned. It takes several minutes to perform the simplest task, such as a file transfer. In addition to this, the Windows taskbar and start menu freeeze. Windows...
  7. A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.: I am looking for the problem that caused my Asus Aura ROG is not responding and I saw this error in archived message in security and maintenance. I am using Windows 10 version 1903. This is the problem description. Description A problem caused this program to stop...
  8. A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.: Description A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: AppHangB1 Application Name: firefox.exe Application Version: 67.0.1.7088...
  9. A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.: Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.11629.20174.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\HxOutlook.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: MoAppHang Package Full Name:...
  10. skype stopped interacting with windows...and I killed it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    skype stopped interacting with windows...and I killed it: ok..since I dont particularly care to try and copy pics off the skype community forum, please see this thread for the pics skype hung itself and had to be force closed - Skype Community since anniversary was installed, every now and then skype stops responding and I end...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skypebridge stopped interacting with windows