Windows 10: Skype Translator Preview Access Just Got Easier!

Discus and support Skype Translator Preview Access Just Got Easier! in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Skype’s mission is to bring people together from all over the world, and with Skype Translator we are breaking down language barriers that have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 11, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Skype Translator Preview Access Just Got Easier!

Source: http://blogs.skype.com/2015/05/12/sk...st-got-easier/

:)

Brink, May 11, 2015
  2. XperiAndri, May 11, 2015
  3. Larry__L Win User
    Missing insalled program from win10 camera privacy

Hi,

I've got a Lenovo laptop with factory Win10. Camera is working fine, skype preview is working fine with camera (just pic is dark), and I see Skype preview in camera privacy. Camera is Lenovo EasyCamera

I've installed full Skype on it, and Skype try loadiung camera, but can't access to it, because Skype is missing from camera privacy, and not possible to add to it and enable. I've reinstalled camera driver (tried factory diver and MS driver as well), I've
    reinstalled skype, same issue.

Anybody knows a solution?

Larry__L, May 11, 2015
Thema:

Skype Translator Preview Access Just Got Easier!

1. Skype Translator Preview Access Just Got Easier! - Similar Threads - Skype Translator Preview

2. Deploying Windows 10 servicing stack updates (SSUs) just got easier

in Windows 10 News
    Deploying Windows 10 servicing stack updates (SSUs) just got easier: We have heard your feedback and are taking action to provide a more seamless experience for those managing monthly updates on-premises. To keep devices up to date, IT administrators who manage devices using on-premises methods must select and deploy the correct servicing...
  3. Skype (Preview) - canot log in to Skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype (Preview) - canot log in to Skype: Hello, two days ago a company I am starting to work for has created an account on Skype for me. The Skype email address is on their domain, and I entered password, pressed ENTER, account was created. I was able to get in on my Android device the next day (yesterday) and...
  4. skype preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    skype preview: When is Skype Preview not going to be preview anymore? Anybody heard anything? 78878
  5. Finding what you need at work just got easier with Bing for business

in Windows 10 News
    Finding what you need at work just got easier with Bing for business: Today, at the Microsoft Ignite Conference in Orlando, we announced Bing for business - a new intelligent search experience for Office 365 and Microsoft 365, which uses AI and the Microsoft Graph to deliver more relevant search results based on your organizational context....
  6. Skype Translator Preview Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Translator Preview Now Available: For more than a decade, Skype has been breaking down geographical barriers to make every day audio and video communications possible. As we enter an era in which computing experiences need to be more personal, Skype has looked at ways to help communities create stronger...
  7. Tracking fitness goals just got easier with Fitbit skill for Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    Tracking fitness goals just got easier with Fitbit skill for Cortana: Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of the Fitbit skill for Cortana. With this new skill for Cortana, from our partners at Fitbit, it is now easier than ever to monitor your health and fitness goals – just by asking Cortana. pGibU9LNvHQ Earlier in May,...
  8. Skype Translator

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Translator: Break down the language barrier with your friends, family and colleagues. Translate voice calls and video calls in 6 languages and instant messages in over 50! Skype Translator uses machine learning. So the more you use it, the better it gets. Thanks for being patient...
  9. Microsoft account makes it easier for families to connect on Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft account makes it easier for families to connect on Skype: Keeping in touch with family members—whether you live in the same city or are in different parts of the world—can be tough. If you’re juggling busy schedules or conflicting time zones, it can be hard to bring everyone together. Today, we’re launching a new feature within your...
  10. Easier to find friends & chat using Skype for Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    Easier to find friends & chat using Skype for Outlook.com: Since we launched Skype on Outlook.com, we’ve been listening to your feedback, and heard loud and clear that starting chat sessions with friends wasn’t as easy as it could be. Today, we’re excited to announce the worldwide availability of improvements to Skype for Outlook.com...