Windows 10: Skype Video Chat crashes on Windows computer

Discus and support Skype Video Chat crashes on Windows computer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Many a time Skype Video Chat crashes on my Windows computer. It happens during a video call or when I turn on my laptop. In simple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 7, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Skype Video Chat crashes on Windows computer

WinClub, May 7, 2019
  2. lydel09 Win User

n8 on skype video chat

when will skype on n8 have the video chat feature? i like video chatting on skype. pleeeaaasssee!!

lydel09, May 7, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Easier to find friends & chat using Skype for Outlook.com

Source...

Brink, May 7, 2019
  4. Skype Video Chat crashes on Windows computer

Knocking, Video Chat, Skype?

I am having this problem too. I have an HTC windows 8 phone and cannot video chat. Very disappointing! Especially since Microsoft purchased Skype. I can download the Skype app but all it will let me do is call and chat (text). No video calls. WTF!

herbbresnan, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Skype Video Chat crashes on Windows computer

1. Skype Video Chat crashes on Windows computer - Similar Threads - Skype Video Chat

2. Computer crash when watching video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer crash when watching video: Hello, Every time i start viewing a video, it crashes. Displaying: Stopcode: SYSTEM SERVER EXCEPTION What failed: ddkmd.sys Ive tried everything that i can think of to get it to work. Hopefully someone can help me, otherwise i will have to reset the computer....
  3. skype crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    skype crashes: about a month ago I got a bunch of dialog boxes saying something about visual c++. ever since then when I try to open skype the window opens then shuts itself down before loading. Ive tried updating it, and uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing has worked. Does anyone...
  4. Skype keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Skype keeps crashing: My Skype keeps crashing. Windows 10 on a laptop. It reaches the log-in page and crashes after i enter my password. i tried reseting it and reinstalling it, neither worked....
  5. MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT

MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT: When I try to video chat in messenger I get a message telling me to check and make sure the permission to use my microphone is turned on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/messenger-video-chat/4d4f7308-4745-4e72-873a-cc839ae0c791
  6. Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?

Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?: Hey guys, I keep receiving an error message saying that I'll need to upgrade to the most recent version of Skype: "Skype 8.25". I'm still running Skype version 7.41 on my Windows 10 PC. I'm told my version of Skype will be shut down soon. It's really important for me to...
  7. FB messenger video chat problem

FB messenger video chat problem: facebook messenger has stopped sending video images on video chat calls. I receive video and sound, but my Lenovo isn't sending anymore. I checked the drivers and they say they are working. Thoughts?...
  8. Skype keeps crashing my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Skype keeps crashing my computer: Whenever I make a call I either get video in use by other program( even though I have turned off access to camera to all apps except Skype, unistalled and reinstalled the camera drivers) or it will work for about 10 seconds, freeze make a loud sound and I have to hard reset...
  9. Skype randomly locking up during video chat

Skype randomly locking up during video chat: I tried posting this at the Skype community forums, but the person helping me stopped responding (ironic), so I thought I'd try here since you folks helped me a great deal last year. Sometimes, when in a video call with my girlfriend, she will tell me that my video has...
  10. Introducing Skype document chat in Office Online

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype document chat in Office Online: The Office Online real-time co-authoring feature makes it easy for you to work together with others on a document from your browser. Whether you are putting the final touches on a contract with your business partner or collaborating on an essay for a school project, Office...