Windows 10: Skype with Microsoft Windows 10 and an HP truevision HD webcam

Discus and support Skype with Microsoft Windows 10 and an HP truevision HD webcam in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can't seem to make this work? Voice is find both ends of a video call, senders picture shows, but doesn't receive other party's photo. What am I doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ann2839, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Ann2839 Win User

Skype with Microsoft Windows 10 and an HP truevision HD webcam

Can't seem to make this work? Voice is find both ends of a video call, senders picture shows, but doesn't receive other party's photo. What am I doing wrong?

:)

Ann2839, Mar 17, 2020

2. HP Truevision HD webcam

Sorry I forgot to give the name of the webcam HP Truevision HD

My lap top is a HP Pavilion 14 notebook

SarahLoveridge, Mar 17, 2020
  3. HP TrueVision HD Windows 10 Driver Download/Fix

Hi Marciano,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide us the following information:

• What is the exact issue you are facing?

• Are you unable to download the driver?

• What is the model number of your device?
    You may refer to the following link and check if it helps.

hp truevision hd windows 10

hp truevision hd windows 10 - HP Support Community - 5396661

Do update us with the status we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Sammie011 Win User

Hp truevision HD not working

Hp truevision HD not working

Sammie011, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Skype with Microsoft Windows 10 and an HP truevision HD webcam - Similar Threads - Skype Microsoft truevision

2. Microsoft Webcam Lifecam HD 3000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Webcam Lifecam HD 3000: I have a HD 3000 webcam that was brilliant when running under Windows 7. Now that I have to use Windows10, it will not work. The sound is OK and operates in a conference call and although I can see what the camera is seeing on my monitor, it will not work across the...
  3. HP Truevision HD not working after Windows 10 upgrade

HP Truevision HD not working after Windows 10 upgrade: Please help as there is no webcam information available in device manager nor the HP Truevision HD is working. I have found many forums with similar question, but no fix or mentioned the drivers are sent through private chat. Could you please support. Thanks...
  4. Microsoft webcam HD-3000 windows 10/64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft webcam HD-3000 windows 10/64 bit: upgraded from w-7 to w-10 and bought new camera for w-10 but I cannot minimize it to the taskbar, when I do it will shut off video recording. never had this problem with any other windows program and the cams were Microsoft cams anyone know what I could do ?...
  5. Hp truevision HD not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp truevision HD not working: Hp truevision HD not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-truevision-hd-not-working/61b987b7-1012-413d-be6b-6e78569013ce
  6. Webcam Microsoft HD-3000 / Windows 10 / Zoom

Webcam Microsoft HD-3000 / Windows 10 / Zoom: Hello, I have webcam Microsoft HD-3000 and my OS is Windows 10 / 64 bits It's impossible for me to use "zoom" function because in the application "Camera" from ·Microsoft store" the options for "zoom" are not available On an other hand, it's impossible for me to find...
  7. HP Truevision HD camera update

HP Truevision HD camera update: Hello, The camera on my HP Pavilion 15 notebook is not working. Actually, the problem is that whenever I open the camera app, it shows a black screen and when I click the capture button, I get an error message. I am uploading the screenshot of the same. [ATTACH] I...
  8. HP Truevision HD webcam

HP Truevision HD webcam: Since update windows 10 my webcam in no longer working and not visible to any software. Do I need to update the pilot ? In which case can you give me a safe link ? Thanks...
  9. Webcam Zoom in Skype

Webcam Zoom in Skype: I have the latest version of Skype. I am able to see my webcam image in the video configuration section, but it is zoomed in too close. Is there a way to adjust the zoom, using Skype or some software-based method? Major001...
  10. skype webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    skype webcam: i have just downloaded the skype app from the store. i go to options in the app and under camera there is nothing to select how can i fix this i have gone to pc settings-privacy-webcam-and allowed skype to use the cam 4305